The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Danni cheating for HOH???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

flterrell 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-15-02, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flterrell Click to send private message to flterrell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Danni cheating for HOH???"
Has anyone heard anything about Danielle possibly looking at Jason for the right answer for HOH?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Danni cheating for HOH??? ejm92 09-16-02 1
 RE: Danni cheating for HOH??? SurvivinDawg 09-16-02 2
 RE: Danni cheating for HOH??? Ahtumbreez 09-18-02 3
   RE: Danni cheating for HOH??? SurvivinDawg 09-18-02 4
       RE: Danni cheating for HOH??? Ahtumbreez 09-19-02 6
           RE: Danni cheating for HOH??? SurvivinDawg 09-19-02 7
               RE: Danni cheating for HOH??? lizard 09-19-02 8
                   RE: Danni cheating for HOH??? Ahtumbreez 09-19-02 9
   RE: Danni cheating for HOH??? elmoleo 09-18-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-16-02, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Danni cheating for HOH???"
Haven't heard that yet....but oh, would it be a great thing for them to do a recall on HoH....and knowing SeeBS, they'd jump at the chance to help Amy out.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-16-02, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Danni cheating for HOH???"
I haven't heard of this, nor do I think it was possible. Jason was directly in line of Lisa, and I don't think he could see Danielle, much less her see him. Further, he was turned around the other way in the chair.

So unless they could see each other through a window reflection, I doubt there was anything going on.

Just my $0.02.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-02, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Danni cheating for HOH???"
I'm going to throw my 2 cents worth in here....But I think what is being referred to as Dani looking to Jason for a correct answer was when both Amy and Lisa were eliminated. Dani's eyes got big and she looked over to Jason, as in, OMG there goes the plan. Remember, both she and Jason had decided to let either Amy or Lisa win so neither of them (J or D)would be seen as the bad guy for one more eviction. So I think that was just a look of shock thrown Jason's way.

09-18-02, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Danni cheating for HOH???"
Remember, both she and Jason had decided to let either Amy or Lisa win so neither of them (J or D)would be seen as the bad guy for one more eviction.

I cannot accept this as the actual situation because Danielle was trying WAY too hard to win. She could EASILY have thrown that HOH competition if she had wanted to lose it. No... she wanted to win.

My life needs bumper music and a laughtrack.

What is the opposite of mercy? Justice. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

09-19-02, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Danni cheating for HOH???"
Well, Dawg, I respectfully disagree with your disagreement. I'm not proud to admit that I'm a avid Live Feeder but that's the sad truth and the last convo that I'm aware of that J and D had before HOH was that even tho they both would have liked to have it, by throwing it and giving it to either Lisa or Amy it would have been one more week of someone else doing the dirty work. As Dani has both Lisa and Amy in her back pocket she assumed the scenario would have worked out as: Lisa wins HOH, puts J and A up - D gets rid of A, Amy wins HOH put L and J up - D gets rid of L (who they both think of as a greater threat than A) They had also talked of just letting Lisa win and trying to make sure Amy didn't at one point that week. At this point in the game they seem pretty sure they're going to the end and is focusing on perception. My original post wasn't really my opinion on how they were playing the game, just on the look D threw to J, based on a conversation. And I still say, Dani didn't look to J to cheat but that she was shocked that A and L was out at the same time.

09-19-02, 09:21 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Danni cheating for HOH???"
For all you say (and I'm not debating any of it, it's all fine), my point is still that Danielle could have EASILY thrown that challenge; however, she didn't.

During the challenge she was very undecided about one question; almost stepped on No. 1, then moved to No. 2 (which was correct). After the challenge, she and the others were talking about her thought process during THAT question... why all the effort to remember, if she's throwing the challenge?

Ergo, by and because of Danielle's actions during the challenge itself, I don't think she WAS throwing it, she was thinking hard and going all-out to WIN the HOH competition.

"Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-19-02, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Danni cheating for HOH???"
I suspect you guys are talking about 2 different HOH challenges.

There was a definite WTF look between D and J two weeks ago when J won which is what Ahtumbreez is referring to.

I believe the original comment (and Dawg's reply here)in this thread had to do with last week, and the possibility that D looked over to J for help before she won. I didn't see that at all and IMHO D didn't have a sightline to J.

09-19-02, 11:16 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Danni cheating for HOH???"
Lizard, you're completly correct, and the confusion was my fault as I assumed the original post was about that HOH competition and in my second reply did not even mention Marcellas, which he should have been included in that scenario. So my fault, slap me with a wet noodle and I'll go to my room.

elmoleo 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-18-02, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elmoleo Click to send private message to elmoleo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Danni cheating for HOH???"
I agree that Dani is dumb. But she is not too dumb to have lost the HOH competition on purpose. I think the look of surprise was because she did actually win despite her stupidity. Although I must admit that she is playing the game the smartest out of the players. She unfortunately looks so obnoxious on the television that I cant imagine she would get the votes to win 1st place.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •