The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Immunity Challenge List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-11-01, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Immunity Challenge List"
Post 'em here...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Immunity Challenge List SurvivorBlows 09-11-01 1
   RE: Immunity Challenge List Krautboy 09-11-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-11-01, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Immunity Challenge List"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-01 AT 01:54 AM (EST)

S1 Ep 1: "Quest for Fire" (FIRE)
ref: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/show/episode1/challenges.shtml
S2 Ep 1: "Bridging the Gap" (FIRE)
ref: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor2/show/episode01/challenges.html

S1 Ep 2: "Buggin Out" (BUG EATING)
re: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/show/episode2/challenges.shtml
S2 Ep 2: "Tucker'd Out" (BUG EATING)
ref: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor2/show/episode02/challenges.html

S1 Ep 3: "Treasure Chest" (drag chest to shore TOGETHER)
ref: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/show/episode3/challenges.shtml
S2 Ep 3: "Lock Step" (run while tied TOGETHER)
ref: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor2/show/episode03/challenges.html

...ok, everyone noticing the pattern?

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-11-01, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Immunity Challenge List"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-01 AT 04:15 PM (EST)

Since Mitrelleum did such a good job, thought I would move a copy of it over here...I think some of the referewnces are from S1 and others from S2, but this is a good start.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Mitrelleum 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"
09-11-01, 04:55 AM (EST)

9. "RE: Burning Carriage Challenge"

I can help you with that.
S1

I=immunity
R=reward

I1-Quest For Fire
Tribes must light torches and transport raft to burning tower man.-Pagong wins
R1-Water Bearer
Two of the strongest members must hold poles while the opposing tribe members load the poles up with bags of water-not aired
I2-Buggin out
Each tribe must eat 2 live grubs-Tagi wins
R2-In From The Deep
Tribes must retrieve treasure chest from underwater and drag it to the shore. Reward:fishing supplies-Tagi wins
I3-Rescue Mission
Tribes make a stretcher to rescue fellow tribemembers from the wood.-Pagong wins
R3-Distress Signal
Tribes must complete a convincing distress signal to be seen from the sky-Tagi wins
I4-Treasure Hunt
Tribes must retrieve map, cross a shaky bridge, row to beach, find key in woods, dig up buried treasure-Tagi wins
R4-Choose Your Weapon
Tribes must compete with blowdart, slingshot and spear to win fresh fruit-Pagong wins
I5-Ocean Rescue
One member from each tribe (Kelly/Gervase) must row into sea to rescue fellow tribesmen and return to beach-Pagong wins
R5-Night Vision
Tribes must search in and out of dilapidated buildings and retrieve certain items to win canned goods and chocolate-Pagong wins
I6-Military Obstacle Course
Standard soft-sand obstacle race-Tagi wins
I7-Hold your breath
Players compete to see who can hold their breath underwater. The final three compete in an underwater race-Greg wins.
R6-Bow & Arrow
The tribemember to hit closest to the center of the target wins a video from home-Greg wins
I8-Rope Maze
Players navigate through a massive tangle of ropes, attached to them by carabiners-Gervase wins
R7-Tangled Web
Players climb through web-like structure to receive medallions. Winner receives a barbecue-Colleen wins
I9-Squared Off
Strategic Chess-like game where players edge eachother off the board-Rudy wins
R8-Bamboozled
Players navigate over a bamboo structure, eliminating other players as they move forward. Winner receives pizza and a phone call home-Gervase wins
I10-Fire building.
Players prepare a fire and must run out to the tide to retrieve fire from torches-Rich wins resulting in the ever-popular Rich dance.
R9-Trivia
Players engage in an elimination trivia game to spend a night on a yacht-Sean wins
Also a weight loss game in which Colleen wins a bar of chocolate for gussing correctly how much weight she lost
I11-Balance.
Players stand on balance beams in the middle of the water, as Jeff Probst hacks away at a board one at a time-Kelly wins
R10-Mud bath
Players must retrieve mud and drop it into a bucket using their bodies as transport. Winner receives beer and night out with Jeff to view the first 5 minutes of the show-Kelly wins
I12-Blair Witch Challenge
Players must run through forest to find masks which will ask them a question, they must record their answer and have all 5 answered correctly-Kelly wins
I13-Fallen Comrades
Players are asked questions about their expelled ex-tribemates-Kelly wins
I13-Hands on the Idol
Players must hold onto a nicely decorated pole for as long as possible without removing their hand-Kelly wins

S2

I1-Quest for Fire
Similar to S1 game-Ogakor wins
R1-Cliff Jump
Players jump off cliff to retrieve floating box of supplies and return to beach. Similar to "In From The Deep"-Ogakor wins
I2-Wheel of Yumminess
Tribes must eat an aboriginal delicacy featuring tripe, worms. grasshoppers, shellfish and other nasty stuff-Kucha wins
R2-Water Bearer
See S1/R1-Ogakor wins fishing supplies
I3-Tethered
Players must compete in a relay race/obstacle course while tethered together-Kucha wins
R3-Slide Puzzle
Players must compete puzzle revealing location of reward-Three egg-laying chickens and a rooster-Kucha wins
I4-Cliff Trivia
Standard Trivia challenge where each tribe must fill a spot as question is answered-Kucha wins
R4-Triage
Tribes must build a travois (stretcher) and rescue tribesmen from designated areas-Kucha wins
I5-Great Maze
Tribes navigate through giant maze and retrieve 5 medallions to Immunity table-Ogakor wins
R5-Blind Leading the Blind
One player must direct his blindfolded comrades through a series of tasks-Kucha wins
I6-cancelled due to Michael Skupin's accident
I7-Perch
Players stand atop poles in the river, last man standing wins immunity-Keith wins
R6-Boomerang Toss
Player who hits closest to the target wins seafood dinner-Jerri wins
I8-Name-dropping
Players rope off squares and claim them-Keith wins
R7-Obstacle Course
Players compete in pairs through two heats. Winning tribe goes to Barrier Reef-Colby and Jerri win
I9-Keep Your Balance
Players compete against eachother on various unstable platforms, hoping to knock their component off-Nick wins
R8-Auction
Players are given money in which they can auction for food-winner:Colby and Amber for not having to poop every 5 seconds after the game
I10-Fire/Water Towers.
Players construct a fire, fill a bucket with water and set off flare-Colby wins
R9-Rope Maze
See S1/I8-Colby wins trip to Australian Cowboy camp
I11-Slingshot
Players must knock out other tribe-members plates-Colby wins
R10-Outback Internet Cafe
Trivia quiz involving contestants loved ones-Tina wins conversation with her family on the web
I12-Shackled
Similar to Blair Witch immunity where contestants must answer questions in order to remove shackles from their body-Colby wins
R11-Make-Up
Players run through several mini-versions from past challenges-winner gets Pontiac Aztec-Colby wins
I13-Shell Game
Typical match game in which winner must retrieve the most items from the board-Colby wins
I14-Fallen Comrades
See S1/I13-Colby wins

There. I hope that helps. For the challenges I didn't know the names to, I just made them up. Feel free to use as reference.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Mitrellium!

Krautboy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •