The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"andy and tessa"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-09-07, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"andy and tessa"
Does anyone know how Andy and Tessa are doing? I sure hope they are ok.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: andy and tessa observe 07-15-07 1
   RE: andy and tessa byoffer 07-16-07 2
   RE: andy and tessa Richard 08-18-07 3
 RE: andy and tessa skoob 09-20-07 4
   RE: andy and tessa JoeGazillionaire 09-23-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

observe 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-15-07, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observe Click to send private message to observe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: andy and tessa"
I saw them on TV yesterday. Andy participated in the Escape from Alcatraz triathlon. They didn't actually show him participating: he wasn't one of the frontrunners in the race.

Andy said that jumping into the cold water of the bay at the start of the triathlon is an adrenaline rush.

The triathlon also included running up dirt steps.

Andy and Tessa are still together.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-07, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: andy and tessa"
The cold water is nothing. You should see the adrenaline rush from the bike part of the Escape from Alcatraz triathlon.

Richard 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-18-07, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Richard Click to send private message to Richard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: andy and tessa"
What does committed mean when you break your engagement?
Is Bevin sneaking in the back door?

skoob 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-20-07, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skoob Click to send private message to skoob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: andy and tessa"
Why?you know he should have picked Bevin...I bet if he would have picked her they would be happily married by now.I watched every episode and he knew from the start who really cared for him right to the end.....

JoeGazillionaire 349 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-23-07, 05:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: andy and tessa"
Well, all those papparazzi pictures of Andy with former Miss India canoodling in the park kind of makes you wonder how serious the show-mance was to begin with. I never knew what he saw in Tessa....might as wellhave picked Bevin or someone else.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •