The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 12: The Racers and the Editing"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Current Message

beau_30 952 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-02-07, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode #4: Editing Thoughts"
I saw some interesting storys developing in the possibility of the final three teams.

Jennifer & Nathan - As you've both stated that their quest is for first place. This is Jennifer's story, she want's first place so bad, does Nathan want it has bad as Jennifer? It doesn't seem so. I think their story could be over the next episode once and if they get first or they will make it to the final with out the 1 million dollar. Eric/Danielle never arrived 1st in any leg except for the final win it counts. Jennifer is constrating on beating out Azaria/Hendekea on getting 1st place. I also find this story has for them to arrive 1st right before Azaria/Hendekea and their story is over, unless a new story opens up about their relation ship status. This team could be going all the way if they don't recieve any first place finshes except for the leg before last in which they are put into the final three automatically, and thus loosing the million dollars. Or they will not arrive first at all in previous legs, but continue to slide through until the end and walk away with the million dollars when coming in first counts the most. Final Three: Possible, Eliminated before the Final Three: Possible.

Azaria & Hendekea - They want to continune getting first to secure their safety in the final three to win the million dollars. Azaria has been making a few mistakes two many. In the last episode he ran away from phil only to come in first by a second. Hendekea is out to prove to her brother she is up and has fast his him. This is her story to prove to Azaria that she is able to run with him side by side. Once Azaria admits that she can keep up with him and is at his level, their story could be the end. And if Hendekea reflects on Azaria notice of surrondings area could cost them the leg of the race with him accepting she is has good as him or better. I feel this is their story. They could be final three by staying in the top of the pack and continuing to get 1st place finishes. They could possible get far ahead of the other teams. Final Three: Definately, Eliminated before the Final Three: Slim

Kynt & Vysxin - I haven't figured out their story yet. They same strong and confident, but they lack the ability to move fast. Vysxin is carrying this team, while Kynt just sits back and enjoys the ride. They are working together. If I can find a story, its to prove that Kynt is has mascline has Vysxin is. We haven't seen the strongness of Kynt yet and his ability to carry this team if Vyxsin falls. Are the editors trying to show that its Vysxin who is carrying the team? Or are they hiding Kynts ability and saving it for later when its needed the most? Could Kynt be saving his energy for when it matters? Final Three: Maybe, Eliminated before the Final Three: Possible

T.K. & Rachel - They are calm and steady has both of you have stated thus far. And I agree. They have been in the front, middle and behind the back. I find their story is them staying under the radar, and knocking out the uncollected and non-focused teams and easying their way into the final three and then sprint to the mat for 1 million dollars. Stay calm and making it to the pitstop right before one other team I find is their story as well. Final Three: Possible, Eliminated Before the Final Three: Maybe

Ronald & Christina - I think their story is coming to a close. I feel once they reach first place as the same with Jennifer & Nathan, and Ronald accepts his daughter for who she is and what she can do, because apparently it depends upon the order they arrive in which he cares for her. The more Christina can show her dad, the prouder he is for the order it seems. With Ronalds hernia thrown into the mix, it could be their story has can Ronald surviv the race long enough for the million dollars? or will the hernia be the end of them? Final Three: Slim, Eliminated before Final Three: Good Chance

Donald & Nicolas - They arrived 3rd this leg, and if they continue to stay in the front of the pack, and go far they could make it. Their story hasn't grown any, and I can't find anything to their story. I think they are just their. Or is the story about Donald being able to out last all the younger and athletic racers and win the millon? or is being in the 60's to tough for him? Final Three: Slim, Eliminated Before Final Three: Good Chance

Shana & Jennifer - The only female team left. They have two storys with them now thanks to last episodes little cliff hanger I thought. The First story I find is the First Female Team to win the million dollars. They have the competitive sport, they are playing the game to win, and will do what ever it takes to win the million. They have shown that, even if one of them regrets the others decision. Which brings us to their second story that is blooming: Their Friendship. If these continue to argue and disagree with each others decision they could possible make it until they agree on something which will be the story is over. One of the two storys will turn out, while the other fades away. Could their friendship be more important than the million dollars? or does the million dollars count more than their friendship if they play dirty and smart, ending in a lose of a friend? Final Three: Possible, Eliminated before final three: Possible.

My Prediction for Final Three:
Azaria & Hendekea
T.K. & Rachel
Shana & Jennifer

Wildcards:
Jennifer & Nathan
Kynt & Vysxin

Could Change:
Donald & Nicolas
Ronald & Christina

Winner:
Shana & Jennifer first all female team.

This episode will probably help me understand more of their storys
Any similar's or differneces?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 TAR 12: The Racers and the Editing   michel     10-30-07       
   RE: TAR 12: The Racers and the Edit...   CTgirl     11-02-07     1  
   Episode #1: The Racers and the Edit...   michel     11-05-07     2  
     RE: Episode #1: The Racers and the ...   CTgirl     11-08-07     3  
     RE: Episode #1: The Racers and the ...   Earl Colby Pottinger     11-08-07     4  
   Episode 2: Review   beau_30     11-12-07     5  
     RE: Episode 2: Review   CTgirl     11-13-07     6  
         RE: Episode 2: Review   Peetah     11-14-07     7  
             RE: Episode 2: Editing Thoughts   michel     11-14-07     8  
                 RE: Episode 2: Editing Thoughts   someclevernameusuallygoeshere     11-15-07     9  
   Episode #3: Editing Thoughts   michel     11-20-07     10  
     RE: Episode #3: Editing Thoughts   CTgirl     11-21-07     11  
         RE: Episode #3: Editing Thoughts   michel     11-25-07     12  
             RE: Episode #3: Editing Thoughts   CTgirl     11-25-07     13  
   Episode #4: Editing Thoughts   michel     11-27-07     14  
     RE: Episode #4: Editing Thoughts   CTgirl     11-28-07     15  
         RE: Episode #4: Editing Thoughts   beau_30     12-02-07     16  
             Episode #5: Editing Thoughts   dabeat     12-03-07     17  
                 RE: Episode #5: Editing Thoughts   Earl Colby Pottinger     12-04-07     18  
   More Episode #5 Editing Thoughts   CTgirl     12-06-07     19  
     RE: More Episode #5 Editing Thought...   michel     12-06-07     20  
   Episode 6 Editing Thoughts   CTgirl     12-12-07     21  
     RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts   MaryKat     12-12-07     22  
     RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts   Cygnus X1     12-13-07     23  
         RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts   CTgirl     12-13-07     24  
             RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts   Cygnus X1     12-21-07     25  
                 RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts   michel     12-22-07     26  
                     RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts   PepeLePew13     12-23-07     27  
   Episode #7: Editing Thoughts   michel     12-28-07     28  
     RE: Episode #7: Editing Thoughts   CTgirl     12-29-07     29  
   Episode #8: Editing Thoughts   michel     01-03-08     30  
     RE: Episode #8: Editing Thoughts   CTgirl     01-03-08     31  
         RE: Episode #8: Editing Thoughts   Cygnus X1     01-05-08     32  
             RE: Episode #8: Editing Thoughts   beau_30     01-06-08     33  
   Epside #9: Editing Thoughts   michel     01-09-08     34  
     RE: Epside #9: Editing Thoughts   CTgirl     01-10-08     35  
         RE: Epside #9: Editing Thoughts   Flowerpower     01-12-08     36  
             RE: Epside #9: Editing Thoughts   Flowerpower     01-14-08     37  
                 RE: Epside #9: Editing Thoughts   Cygnus X1     01-14-08     38  
                     RE: Epside #9: Editing Thoughts   CTgirl     01-14-08     39  
                 It's a Miserable Game, this Race.   michel     01-14-08     40  
                     RE: It's a Miserable Game, this Rac...   CTgirl     01-14-08     41  
                     RE: It's a Miserable Game, this Rac...   Flowerpower     01-14-08     42  
                     RE: It's a Miserable Game, this Rac...   KwietOne     01-14-08     43  
   Don and Nic vs. Ron and Christina   CTgirl     01-17-08     44  
     RE: Don and Nic vs. Ron and Christi...   dabeat     01-17-08     45  
         RE: Don and Nic vs. Ron and Christi...   Flowerpower     01-18-08     46  
             RE: Don and Nic vs. Ron and Christi...   michel     01-18-08     47  
                 RE: Don and Nic vs. Ron and Christi...   Flowerpower     01-19-08     48  
                     RE: Don and Nic vs. Ron and Christi...   maroonclowns mom     01-19-08     49  
                 RE: Don and Nic vs. Ron and Christi...   CTgirl     01-19-08     50  
   RE: TAR 12: The Racers and the Edit...   Flowerpower     01-21-08     51  
     RE: TAR 12: The Racers and the Edit...   michel     01-21-08     52  
         RE: TAR 12: The Racers and the Edit...   CTgirl     01-22-08     54  
             RE: TAR 12: The Racers and the Edit...   Loree     01-23-08     55  
     RE: TAR 12: The Racers and the Edit...   Cygnus X1     01-21-08     53  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •