The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Help, I'm talking and I can't shut up!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

golfinmom 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-11-05, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail golfinmom Click to send private message to golfinmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Help, I'm talking and I can't shut up!!"
TJ annoyed the bejeezus out of me today when she was driving Allison to the doctor's office. Did she take a breath? She must not realize how frustrating it is to be with someone who monopolizes the conversation. If I were Allison I would have blown a gasket, but of course that isn't Allison's style. I'm very interested to see what TJ's story is. I hope it will make me a little more empathetic towards her. Right now I hit the mute button.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't s... Snowflake1988 10-11-05 1
   RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't s... Devlynne 10-13-05 9
 RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't s... Cleverone 10-11-05 2
 RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't s... wbrwneyedgrl2002 10-11-05 3
   RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't s... Carn3 10-11-05 4
 RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't s... angelami1937 10-11-05 5
 RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't s... TERAESA 10-11-05 6
   RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't s... redsoxfan 10-12-05 8
 RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't s... christiegrrl 10-12-05 7
   RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't s... danelle62 10-13-05 10
       RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't s... redsoxfan 10-13-05 11
       RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't s... christiegrrl 10-14-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snowflake1988 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-11-05, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snowflake1988 Click to send private message to Snowflake1988 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't shut up!!"
Not only did she talk non-stop, but she kept taking her hands off the steering wheel while looking to the back seat where Allison was sitting. I was praying she would not end up in a horrible car crash. That would be the last time I ever entered a car with TJ at the wheel.

Devlynne 154 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devlynne Click to send private message to Devlynne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't shut up!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-05 AT 00:05 AM (EST)

For me the worst part was knowing that Allison had chose to sit in the back seat to be safer
while she wasn't wearing a seat belt, because she still has stitches from hip to hip
and some of them are ripped out which were aggravated by the belly dancing.

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-11-05, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't shut up!!"
I'm hoping I can find it my heart to be sympathetic to her after her story's told because as it stands now I'm with Jill....B####, shut up!!! This woman has not a clue as to how annoying she is...and poor Allison didn't have the heart to tell her to put her hands back on the fricking wheel...I would've told her to pull over and get out... gave her cab fare.. then continued to go to my appointment on my own...enough's enough....Allison couldn't get a word in long enough to tell her she'd passed the exit wayyyy back there. I feel sorry for her inability to recognize when those around her have had it with her behavior.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

wbrwneyedgrl2002 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-11-05, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wbrwneyedgrl2002 Click to send private message to wbrwneyedgrl2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't shut up!!"
T.J Also drove me absolutly crazy while she was driving Allison, I kept screaming at the t.v. to put her hands on the dam wheel for one and to be quiet and let Allison get a word in, I did'nt hit the mute button, i simply left the room for a few minutes!

Carn3 174 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-05, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carn3 Click to send private message to Carn3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't shut up!!"
I know I was holding my breath the entire time they were showing the car scene-not only was TJ continually taking her hands off of the wheel, then she would turn around and talk to Allison, and take her eyes off the road as well!! I know, if I were Allison, it would have been the absolute last time I ever went anywhere with TJ at the wheel! I`m afraid, though, if TJ`s driving habits were to be mentioned to the LC`s, then they would probably come up with some kind of exercise to "heal" TJ with, like making her be the official chaffeaur of the house from now on-so, Allison is probably better off not saying anything, except to fegin "sickness" and not going whenever TJ is driving, or insist on driving herself, which I dont see Allison doing.

angelami1937 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-11-05, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelami1937 Click to send private message to angelami1937 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't shut up!!"
This might sound odd but why in the world would Allison pick TJ to drive her anywhere? If I had my choice I would have chosen the sweet girl who had lost her mother in 9/11. At least she seems normal and can keep her hands on the wheel when driving. I want to learn what TJ's story is. She is surely not going to be mother of the year after watching her with Lisa. lol

TERAESA 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-05, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TERAESA Click to send private message to TERAESA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't shut up!!"
She drives me crazy!!!! Im so glad that im not the only one!!!!
I sure hopes that she completes her goal soon...

redsoxfan 149 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redsoxfan Click to send private message to redsoxfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't shut up!!"
>She drives me crazy!!!! Im so
>glad that im not the
>only one!!!!
> I sure hopes that
>she completes her goal soon...
>

Before she crashes the Ford!

christiegrrl 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail christiegrrl Click to send private message to christiegrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't shut up!!"
Allison showed much more restraint than I could have. I believe I would have reached around the seat and smacked her one! My God woman keep your hands on the wheel, eyes on the road, and shut your trap. How annoying....

danelle62 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail danelle62 Click to send private message to danelle62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't shut up!!"
It's ok if she is a bad driver, the bags under her eyes will protect everyone in a crash.

redsoxfan 149 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redsoxfan Click to send private message to redsoxfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't shut up!!"
>It's ok if she is a
>bad driver, the bags under
>her eyes will protect everyone
>in a crash.

LOL!

christiegrrl 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail christiegrrl Click to send private message to christiegrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Help, I'm talking and I can't shut up!!"
>It's ok if she is a
>bad driver, the bags under
>her eyes will protect everyone
>in a crash.

Thank you for the laugh...I really needed that today! c

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •