The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Carl Bilancione -- contestant #9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-24-01, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Carl Bilancione -- contestant #9"
Apparently this guy is a dentist from the Orlando/Winter Park area who has competed in marathons. Please add any info you can find.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Carl Bilancione -- contestant #... travelingbetty 08-24-01 1
   RE: Carl Bilancione -- contestant #... SurvivorBlows 08-24-01 2
 RE: Carl Bilancione -- contestant #... moonbaby 08-24-01 3
 RE: Carl Bilancione -- contestant #... dabo 08-26-01 4
   RE: Carl Bilancione -- contestant #... skierdude10 08-26-01 5
 Orlando Sentinel article... SurvivorBlows 08-30-01 6
   RE: Orlando Sentinel article... PepeLePew13 08-30-01 7
       RE: Orlando Sentinel article... SurvivorBlows 08-30-01 8
           Yankee fan? moonbaby 08-30-01 9
               RE: Yankee fan? SurvivorBlows 08-30-01 10
                   RE: Yankee fan? PepeLePew13 08-30-01 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-24-01, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Carl Bilancione -- contestant #9"
Apparently he has bad knees and uses magnets for them:

<http://www.orlandosentinel.com/shopping/homegarden/orl_shopping_wessel_012500x_consumerline.htmlstory?coll=orl%2Dutility%2Dhomegarden>

This may come into play for endurance challenges such as the one in which Jeff bailed because of his knees.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-01, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Carl Bilancione -- contestant #9"
I don't know how bad his knees can be if he can still do all that running!

...they can't be too bad.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-01, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Carl Bilancione -- contestant #9"
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-01 AT 10:17 PM (EST)

I googled him out (along with the rest of the contestant list) last nite under Lisapooh's post. I was right on this one? *faints dead away*

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-01, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Carl Bilancione -- contestant #9"
Expect this one to be the Experimentor.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

skierdude10 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-26-01, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skierdude10 Click to send private message to skierdude10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Carl Bilancione -- contestant #9"
this guy will go far, coming from me that means that he's out EP 1

08-30-01, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Orlando Sentinel article..."

Today's Sentinel article and photo:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/tv/orl-aseccfsurvivor30083001aug30.story?coll=orl%2Dnews%2Dheadlines

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-01, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Orlando Sentinel article..."
Great find, Webby... it helps to get a real look at his personality in advance of the show and a real spoiler in knowing what to expect in how he might interact with the tribe (same thing with Jessie Camacho).

He looks like a real 'sweater'... he'll be popular with his tribemates after a few days in the sun without a proper bath and then running in the tribal challenges.

"Permit me to introduce myself. I am Pepe Le Pew, your lover."

08-30-01, 12:53 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Orlando Sentinel article..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-01 AT 12:57 PM (EST)

>Great find, Webby...

The link actually showed up on our live news feed page this morning -- you never know what you are going to find there!

>it helps to
>get a real look at
>his personality in advance of
>the show and a real
>spoiler in knowing what to
>expect in how he might
>interact with the tribe (same
>thing with Jessie Camacho).
>
>He looks like a real 'sweater'...
>he'll be popular with his
>tribemates after a few days
>in the sun without a
>proper bath and then running
>in the tribal challenges.

Ya, I think he definitely seems to be a hard worker type who will probably go far in the game. Though why any real New Yorker would go to New Jersey instead of NYC for Italian food seems a bit strange to me (must be quicker to fly in/out.)

Though, like AK pointed out with Kelly, Carl seems to be yet another player who obviously doesn't seem to be playing for the million (based on his being already being able to cater to whims like hopping to NJ from FL for an Italian meal whenever he gets the craving, attending every Yankee World Series since 1997, flying to London for marathons, etc., he certainly seems to be pretty well off.) It will be interesting to see what answers contestants like these give in response to the "why should you win/what you do with the $$$" questions that always seem to come up during the course of the show

...and I'm not sure that I can root for a Yankee fan, even if they are from Florida.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-01, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Yankee fan?"
Go Carl!! WOOOOO!

08-30-01, 12:58 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Yankee fan?"
Stop that moonie

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-01, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Yankee fan?"
Yankee fan? reason enough to root against Carl! I'm sure he's a nice enough guy, but to cheer for the Yanks (retching).

That IS a good point, webby... might we see a Rodger-type gracious exit to push for someone less well-to-do on the show? He seems to be of the pleasant sort who would go through a wall for someone he would strike up a close friendship with and then do whatever it takes to ensure that person would do well.

"Permit me to introduce myself. I am Pepe Le Pew, your lover."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •