The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Excellent Choice Lt Andy Baldwin, you sure picked a winner"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-22-07, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Excellent Choice Lt Andy Baldwin, you sure picked a winner"
For a moment there you scared many of the viewers, myself included, thinking you were so enamoured and wrapped up in the manipulative ways of the blonde that you may not be using the right anatomical part to do your thinking.

Thanks to your military training and self-restraint, in the end you saw that the best things in life aren't just handed on a silver platter. You really had to work on Tessa whereas Bevin was throwing herself all over you since day one.

I wish you and Tessa the best and just as I've felt for sometime now (despite the alleged leakage somewhere) that Tessa is the one, I also believe this is also going to be another happy chapter in the show's history .... you two will actually tie the knot! The only question now is who's gonna do it first, you two or Byron & Mary.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Excellent Choice Lt Andy Baldwi... Annia 05-22-07 1
 RE: Excellent Choice Lt Andy Baldwi... trickyrick47 05-22-07 2
   RE: Excellent Choice Lt Andy Baldwi... Sazzyazzy 05-22-07 3
       RE: Excellent Choice Lt Andy Baldwi... brainflip 07-21-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Annia 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-22-07, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Annia Click to send private message to Annia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Excellent Choice Lt Andy Baldwin, you sure picked a winner"
I, too, am glad that he picked Tessa. She seemed genuine even with guarded feelings. I guess I would be afraid to say "I love you" before I know for certain that this guy is really into "me". To say those words, knowing that there is a 50/50 chance of "me" going to get rejected on national television, that would take some courage. So, my empathy is for Bevin, for being brave enough to put it on the line...

As for Andy & Tessa, I hope that their love will last a lifetime.

But I sure hope also that Tessa doesn't get fat as she gets older. Her face would be enormous.

trickyrick47 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-07, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trickyrick47 Click to send private message to trickyrick47 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Excellent Choice Lt Andy Baldwin, you sure picked a winner"
Bevin was in no way manipulative. Baldwin was the manipulator. He badgered both girls into saying "I love you" and then says its "permissable", in another article, to do so given the shows format. Who does he think he is kidding. It is not "permissable" to lead someone on. I hope he and Tessa will be happy and do find what they are looking for, but don't downgrade someone just because they played the game, they all played the game, including Tessa with her I'm so pure and innocent routine.

Sazzyazzy 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-22-07, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sazzyazzy Click to send private message to Sazzyazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Excellent Choice Lt Andy Baldwin, you sure picked a winner"
WWWOOOAAAHHH! You must be a relative of Bevin's? I don't know another person who did not think Bevin was manipulative and "worked" the whole ankle thing. I am a nurse and I have worked a 12 hour shift with exactly the same injury! Please. Andy chose the best and best of luck to the two of them.

brainflip 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-07, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brainflip Click to send private message to brainflip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Excellent Choice Lt Andy Baldwin, you sure picked a winner"
You just said you worked 12 hour shifts with the same injury so how can you say Bevin was "working" it.
They have Doctors (not nurses) that would have to release her to finish out the show in order for them to let her without liability. If the Dr. had told her it wasn't broken Andy would have known!
I am not related nor do I personally know Bevin and I believe her ankle was broken and that she was the best choice. I think Andy messed up and don't think it will last. It might but I don't think it will.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •