The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Brandon Quinton -- contestant #4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-24-01, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Brandon Quinton -- contestant #4"
Webby and skierdude10 posted information in another thread that Brandon was a graduate of the University of Utah and had apparently gone on his mission during college, making him around 24-27 years old. However, that thread starts out with a "red herring" discussion, so I'm starting a new one for more info.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Brandon Quinton -- contestant #... Monkeyboy 08-24-01 1
   RE: Brandon Quinton -- contestant #... sleeeve 08-24-01 2
       RE: Brandon Quinton -- contestant #... SurvivorBlows 08-24-01 3
           RE: Brandon Quinton -- contestant #... sleeeve 08-24-01 4
       More info! Monkeyboy 08-24-01 5
 RE: Brandon Quinton -- contestant #... dabo 08-26-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-24-01, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Brandon Quinton -- contestant #4"
Okay...I'm new at this spoiling stuff so go easy on
me.
I've done some research and found that Brandon Quinton
is a very uncommon name so there aren't many choices
of who it could be.

I think Webby just found the right guy for the
following reasons:
1. The kid would have been back from a mission at
about age 20 or 21 in 1997 (the membership's date of
creation), so he'd be about 26 now...a perfect age
that Burnett looks for.

2. The kid is obviously a religious fanatic (Mormon). Burnett seems to like these fanatical religious types as we've seen in Dirk, Skupin, and Rodger. As a University of Utah alumnus, I know this so called "fraternity". They are all fanatical Mormons and just meet at their church...they're not a traditional fraternity like John Belushi's in "Animal House".

3. Although Sleeeve listed the tryout places listed
in the Survivor application, I can tell you WE DID
have live tryouts here in Salt Lake City, Utah at the
R.C Willey Furniture store (the biggest furniture
store here). I can just imagine a group of these guys
from this church group going down and applying.

4. Burnett likes athletic types and most of the
people at the University of Utah are fairly athletic
and ski, snowboard, bikeride, hike, camp,
etc....again, a perfect candidate for Burnett!

5. This good Mormon Brandon doesn't smoke or drink
coffee or alcohol and I think Burnett would like that
quality in a few of the tribesman!

6. Mavsfan said something about hearing this guy was
from Utah. I'd like to know where this info came from!

This kid would be cast as the "good guy" and he might
go far if he doesn't get preachy or try to convert
anybody. They might keep him around for a while as a
curiosity and just for the diversity....unless he's
actually an obnoxious, holier-than-though princess.

Now that you guys have me interested, I'm going to
keep pursuing this lead!
--------------------------
Just for fun, look at their fraternities home page and
look at who the Vice President is (near the middle of
the page)! Baaahaaahaaa
>http://www.cc.utah.edu/~jcc4150/iota.htm

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-24-01, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Brandon Quinton -- contestant #4"
>3. Although Sleeeve listed the
>tryout places listed
>in the Survivor application, I can
>tell you WE DID
>have live tryouts here in Salt
>Lake City, Utah at the

The tryout places that you're referring to were the places for Survivor 4... they changed them, to try to get people from different areas of the country.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-01, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Brandon Quinton -- contestant #4"
sleeeve, where's a link to that list? (we should archive it for the winter)

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-24-01, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Brandon Quinton -- contestant #4"
It's in a thread started by skierdude10, here:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/1494.shtml

I have the entire application saved to my harddrive, so I'd be happy to repost it in the Winter (or now, if anyone needs the S4 application).

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-24-01, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "More info!"
Also, I looked up the "Quinton" name in the Salt Lake City phone book. There are six of them here and they have very "All-American" sounding first names.
There wasn't a Brandon listed, but that's not unusual for a 26 year old dude! Maybe he still lives at home?

Ooops...Sorry Sleeve! My first spoiler already had some info that I could have researched better! For the record, they didn't have tryouts in Salt Lake City for S1 or S2....but they did for S3.

I really think this Mormon Frat boy would be perfect for S3 without knowing anything more about him.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-26-01, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Brandon Quinton -- contestant #4"
Expect this one to be the Helper.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •