The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What a shock - never saw this coming!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-09-01, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What a shock - never saw this coming!"
''Big Brother 2'' lovebirds call it quits. Krista tells EW why she broke up with Mike

On Nov. 4, Louisiana waitress Krista Stegall, 28, told EW she's broken her engagement to fellow ''Big Brother 2'' contestant Mike ''Boogie'' Malin, 30, a California bar owner. Stegall was miffed by Malin's last-minute decision not to compete in CBS' ''Amazing Race 2,'' for which she claims they were candidates. (CBS confirms there'd been ''conversations'' about the couple's casting.) ''Mike's a great guy,'' she says, ''but it''s not the same as it was in the house.'' Malin says Stegall was irked by his new film-and-TV-writing partnership with cagey ''BB2'' champ Will Kirby, 28.

http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,183511~10~0~bigbrother2lovebirds,00.html

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What a shock - never saw this c... true 11-09-01 1
   RE: What a shock - never saw this c... DedilyFlea 03-02-02 6
 RE: What a shock - never saw this c... SurvivorBlows 11-10-01 2
 This is very, very sad... IceCat 11-10-01 3
   RE: This is very, very sad... Mumbo Jumbo 11-12-01 4
 RE: What a shock - never saw this c... Loree 11-14-01 5
 RE: What a shock - never saw this c... JeffGator 03-17-02 7
   RE: What a shock - never saw this c... Loree 03-19-02 8
       RE: What a shock - never saw this c... JeffGator 05-07-02 9
           RE: What a shock - never saw this c... SurvivinDawg 05-22-02 10
               RE: What a shock - never saw this c... JeffGator 05-28-02 13
               RE: What a shock - never saw this c... Kokoro 05-31-02 16
           RE: What a shock - never saw this c... LadyT 05-27-02 11
               RE: What a shock - never saw this c... Drive My Car 05-27-02 12
                   RE: What a shock - never saw this c... CSHS79 05-30-02 14
                       RE: What a shock - never saw this c... nailbone 06-11-02 18
                           Two Hunks & A Babe!! CSHS79 06-11-02 19
                           RE: What a shock - never saw this c... JeffGator 06-12-02 25
                       RE: What a shock - never saw this c... BMH 06-11-02 20
                           Never Said There Wasn't CSHS79 06-11-02 21
                               RE: Never Said There Wasn't Kokoro 06-11-02 22
                                   RE: Never Said There Wasn't JeffGator 06-12-02 24
                                       Defining Standout CSHS79 06-12-02 26
                                           RE: Defining Standout Kokoro 06-26-02 27
       RE: What a shock - never saw this c... AMAI 05-31-02 15
 RE: What a shock - never saw this c... BaquaR13 06-09-02 17
   RE: What a shock - never saw this c... Efjendar 06-12-02 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-01, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What a shock - never saw this coming!"
LOL! Thanks Roni!

true

DedilyFlea 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-02-02, 05:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DedilyFlea Click to send private message to DedilyFlea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What a shock - never saw this coming!"
Thanks for the update

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-01, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What a shock - never saw this coming!"
What -- things *AREN'T* the same as living in that house?!?!?!?

No way -- you don't say!

Regardless, I've heard of some dumb reasons to break up, but this one still tops the list -- "wouldn't go on another CBS reality show with me and further prostitute myself."

...Mike and Will writing TV? ...tell them the Beavis & Butthead/South Park/Farrelly Brothers fart jokes market is already full, and other than that they have nothing to bring to the table.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-01, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "This is very, very sad..."
I mean, really, what's the use...

if those two beautiful kids couldn't make it...

how are the rest of us ever gonna find true love...

in this crazy, mixed up, dog-eat-dog world of ours...

is there any hope left for the true romantics out there...

Could we bring the lights down a bit, please...

<steps up to the microphone>

Here's a little song for Mike and Krista...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...

Thank Gawd and Greyhound, she's gonnnnnne!

I didn't know how much further, I could go onnnnnnnn!

That big diesel motor is a-playin my song...

September 11, 2001

Mumbo Jumbo 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-12-01, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to send private message to Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: This is very, very sad..."
Don't sing that'un, IceCat. It always makes me cry.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-01, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What a shock - never saw this coming!"
I've been laughing ever since I heard about this. I get the feeling they can't live together without a camera on them. Were they going to spend their lives on reality shows?

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-17-02, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What a shock - never saw this coming!"
That's too bad, I really liked both of them and wanted it to work out. But I knew it would and I felt like Krysta only said "yes" to Mike on TV that she would marry him, only so she wouldn't embarrass him. But anyway, it doesn't seem like they really had anything in common in the real world. ______________________________________________________________
19 year old Student at the University of Florida--Go Gators!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-02, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What a shock - never saw this coming!"
I always felt kind of sorry for Krista. I think she had a hard life. But I thought Mike was just an idiot looking for attention.

05-07-02, 04:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What a shock - never saw this coming!"
But I thought Mike was just an idiot looking for attention.
--I swear, am I the only one alive who loves Mike boogey? You know, he is a Gator!
--JeffGator--officially attempting to bring the Big Brother Boards back to life
Richard Hatch/Tina Wesson/Ethan Zohn/Kathy O'Brien
"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill
--"I will cut the head off of whoever it is that did this. I'm gonna take them out. I'm gonna slit their throat."

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-02, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What a shock - never saw this coming!"
--I swear, am I the only one alive who loves Mike boogey? You know, he is a Gator!

Whereas I have Paschal and Colleen to hold up as Georgia Bulldogs, you have... Mike Booger. Nuff said.

(Okay, just kidding... I know you have Gina, too! Or more accurately, Hunter has Gina....)

"Pappy, you smuggled! I'm so proud of you!" -- Neleh Dennis

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

05-28-02, 06:05 AM (EST)
13. "RE: What a shock - never saw this coming!"
I know you have Gina, too! Or more accurately, Hunter has Gina....
--Ooooh! That was a low blow! Geez SurvivinDawg, you really know how to hurt this gator

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-31-02, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: What a shock - never saw this coming!"
Actually, now we know that Blake has Gina ;)

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-02, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What a shock - never saw this coming!"
Boogie is from Concord, NH. ANd yes, he is an idiot.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-02, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What a shock - never saw this coming!"

Bad fashion sense too.

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-30-02, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What a shock - never saw this coming!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-30-02 AT 09:10 PM (EST)

What about me? Look at who represents Massachusetts----

Chris and Alex from Amazing Race 2--frat boys to the core

Rob Mariano from Survivor 4--Mafia Boss Hopeful

And you think you have reason to complain.

Too bad about Mike & Krista though,guess it couldn't survive outside the HOUSE.

Lady T reports Wil & Shannon possibly broke up(in forum posted months ago)I guess relationships don't survive outside the HOUSE.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-02, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: What a shock - never saw this coming!"
As for us Texans, we have COLBY!!! And Blake and Paige!! And...hmmm...I guess that's it...

Good lookin' people here in Texas, that's for sure!! ;)

The road goes on forever and the party never ends - Robert Earl Keen

06-11-02, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Two Hunks & A Babe!!"
I was a Colby fan from the time he stepped out into the Outback and a Blake fan from the first time I saw him.

Paige is sweet but since I'm female I pay more attention to men.

Don't most of us watch these shows for good looking members of the opposite sex??

06-12-02, 03:04 AM (EST)
25. "RE: What a shock - never saw this coming!"
Nailbone, I always say--Every morning I wake up, I thank God I'm alive, and I thank God I'm a Texan.

And I'm not even from Texas, nor have I ever visited the state. It was just one of the many Colby quotes that I love.

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-02, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: What a shock - never saw this coming!"
Actually...CSHS79..I'm from massachusetts too..and Nick, Elisabeth, and Ethan are all from mass too..so we got some pretty good people actually

06-11-02, 09:40 PM (EST)
21. "Never Said There Wasn't"
But who sparks the most conversation out here?The quiet ones who
did the show & disappear or the media whores?There are forums yes multiple forums on some people and others barely get a word. So that's what I meant,that out here when you mention our state
(yes I'm from Massachusetts)who do you think of?Overall,it's the
standouts like Chris & Alex and Rob Mariano.Okay there are guys who mention Elizabeth,but they are the guys who want to date her
and it's only a mention here & there not whole forums.So I agree we do have great people.

06-11-02, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Never Said There Wasn't"
Hrm....did Chris and Alex actually manage to be interesting while I wasn't looking? Even Nick and Ethan are gods of charisma compared to them! ^-^;;

06-12-02, 03:01 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Never Said There Wasn't"
Hrm....did Chris and Alex actually manage to be interesting while I wasn't looking? Even Nick and Ethan are gods of charisma compared to them!
Brilliant statement Kokoro. Chris and Alex were unbelievably Uninteresting. Do we even remember 2 words that Chris spoke the entire series???!!! And all we remember Alex for is his constant idiotic flirting with Tara. I don't know about Nick, but Ethan is a million times more charismatic and charming than those two. Well, just about anyone is more charming.

P.S. nothing against Nick; I liked him but I do think he was pretty uninteresting as well although much more likeable than the Chex duo

06-12-02, 02:19 PM (EST)
26. "Defining Standout"
Perhaps standout was the wrong word since I agree Chex is not in
the least interesting.But you have to admit that for most people
on these boards when you bring up Massachusetts the people I mentioned were the ones that spring to mind first.It has nothing to do with the individual themselves just who's generated the most discussions on the boards(or in Rob Mariano's case the most tv promo spots).
I had a thought perhaps there could be a forum to discuss the contestants who disappearred before we really got to know them but perhaps wished we could get to know better?

06-26-02, 06:10 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Defining Standout"
It looks good on paper but - what would we talk about exactly? ;)

I've thought it would be nice to bring back the background people when they do All-Star shows but that's very unlikely to happen since generally the interesting people tend to stand out in casting....I guess unknowns remain unknown forever ^-^

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-02, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What a shock - never saw this coming!"
Yeah, Loree, me too. I felt sorry for Krista in much the same way I feel sorry for cockroaches that get squished beneath my shoe.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-02, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: What a shock - never saw this coming!"
Too bad they broke up. It would have been hilarious to see them on Amazing Race 2. Somehow i don't think they would be the Blake/Pagie type group, more like the hmmm... oh yeah, Tara and Wil!

The True Survivor Fox!!

BaQuAr13

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-12-02, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: What a shock - never saw this coming!"
Oh yeah, I can just hear Krista telling Boogie, "Shut up with that crappy rappin' already!" or "Your rappin' sucks!"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •