The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"sorry diana you're just not "it""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kittykat_meowee08 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-07-04, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kittykat_meowee08 Click to send private message to kittykat_meowee08 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"sorry diana you're just not "it""
diana please give it a rest i think that you're just tooo............. young and i get irritated when i see your face.

lets face it, diana is just too ordinary sorry.

oh yeah, i forgot to say that diana's voice is so irritating.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: sorry diana you're just not "it... shedevil 05-07-04 1
 RE: sorry diana you're just not "it... Ricky 05-07-04 2
 Top Secret Spoiler greenmonstah 05-07-04 3
   Addition to: Top Secret Spoiler wildchickenhunter 05-07-04 4
       *snort* mrc 05-07-04 5
           RE: *snort* Bebo 05-07-04 6
               Futher empirical proof greenmonstah 05-07-04 7
                   RE: Futher empirical proof wildchickenhunter 05-07-04 8
                   RE: Futher empirical proof mrc 05-07-04 9
 look closer TeamJoisey 05-07-04 10
   RE: look closer pheeann 05-09-04 11
   RE: look closer bob_chester 05-09-04 12
   RE: look closer callalilly3000 05-09-04 13
 CORRECTION Ricky 05-12-04 14
   Really moonbaby 05-12-04 15
       RE: Really ginger 05-12-04 16
       RE: Really rjrabbit 05-12-04 19
   RE: CORRECTION shedevil 05-12-04 21
 RE: sorry diana you're just not "it... okaychatt 05-12-04 17
 RE: sorry diana you're just not "it... Hoss2133 05-12-04 18
   RE: sorry diana you're just not "it... rjrabbit 05-12-04 20
   RE: sorry diana you're just not "it... shedevil 05-12-04 22
 Diana drives me nuts!! steppingrazor42 05-12-04 23
   RE: Diana drives me nuts!! dangerkitty 05-12-04 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: sorry diana you're just not "it""
Don't beat around the bush, tell us how you really feel.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-07-04, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: sorry diana you're just not "it""
U so need to give her a chance.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-04, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Top Secret Spoiler"
Diana is an android...a creation of Dr. Soong.

<--- Scientific Study: Only an android would look like this...

<--- Have *you* ever seen Diana and Data in the same room?

Off to the laboratory for more top secret scientific android study...

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-07-04, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Addition to: Top Secret Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-04 AT 08:39 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-07-04 AT 08:38 AM (EST)

This just in: Diana is not an android but is actually Greenmonstah .

Proof:1. I have never seen the two of them in the same room together.
2. There are rumors that she has a green fungis growing on parts of her. Not allowed to say which parts because they are not PG13 parts.

Therefore this is proof positive Diana and Greenmonstah are the same person.

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "*snort*"
Sorry, monstah, but wch made me laugh!

Paul Morphy--The antithesis of Bobby Fischer's paranoia and anti-Semitism
Official CASH Historian--Vote RR-Boner '04

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: *snort*"
Actually, I think wch protests too much. This sort of misdirection makes me think that wch is Diana. The nudie bar comments in the sig are to make us think that wch isn't a teenage girl.

Nice try, Diana.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ and YOUR American Idol.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Futher empirical proof"
Entry in Cleanroom Journal:

Lab Monitor Bebo's findings are conclusive.

"Wild Chicken Hunter": Take all these letters and you almost get the spelling "Diana". Only letter missing is the letter "A" which is the first letter in "Android". Coincidence? No. Scientific fact? Yes.

*runs off to get beakers*

Green fungus? Monstah bashing to the highest degree. (And MrC...never apologize. Just join in the fun!)

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Futher empirical proof"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-04 AT 10:47 AM (EST)

Oh No! Peeks in to discover my cover has been blown......

Hey, Bebo, Greenmonstah lookie over there!

Runs away while they are distracted.

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Futher empirical proof"
Are you implying that these letters are linked to Amber's website and that she wins #####? Doo-ood! (or in your case, doo-ood-ette!) You gave the whole thing away!

Wait, I'm in the wrong forum. Your logic is convincing--wch IS Diana! Who knew?

Paul Morphy--The antithesis of Bobby Fischer's paranoia and anti-Semitism
*repeats to self: Must not apologize to monstah, must not apologize to monstah*

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-07-04, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "look closer"
Four finalists...

and none of them are "it."

Jasmine... cute but boring and off-key.

Diana... not as cute, just as boring and sometimes off-key.

LaToya... a fine voice and zero charisma. Boring to a new level.

Fantasia... irritating voice, obnoxious personality, less than "American Idol"-quality past.

Oh sure, we'll get a winner.
But we won't get a top-selling artist.

The AI phenomenon is over.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

pheeann 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-09-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pheeann Click to send private message to pheeann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: look closer"
Okay, four with off-key or irritating voices. I say if they work on LaToya's interview/people skills, maybe there's a chance. In my book, she's the only one that has a possible chance of making something out of a win.

bob_chester 243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-09-04, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bob_chester Click to send private message to bob_chester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: look closer"
>Four finalists...
>
>and none of them are "it."
>
>
>Jasmine... cute but boring and off-key.
>
>
>Diana... not as cute, just as
>boring and sometimes off-key.
>
>LaToya... a fine voice and zero
>charisma. Boring to a new
>level.
>
>Fantasia... irritating voice, obnoxious personality, less
>than "American Idol"-quality past.
>
>Oh sure, we'll get a winner.
>
>But we won't get a top-selling
>artist.
>
>The AI phenomenon is over.
>
>
>
>These reality show contestants need a
>reality check!

You are right on TJ

but some people like boring and off key

Others like irratating and obnoxious. Barry Manilow and Elton John and Simon and Randy did. It even made Paula cry. LOL

Remeber America bought the pet rock, mood rings, Britany Spears and come to think of it.....disco. hmmmm that explains a lot.
It is all how you market it.
People love to buy a lot bull s...!
I love this show! I laugh my butt off every week.

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-09-04, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: look closer"
I applaud you!!! You said exactly what I have been thinking this entire season.

Calla

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-12-04, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "CORRECTION"
This thread title needs to be editied. After disco night Diana has shown that she does have IT.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Really"
She did a great job last night-the best performance of the night, actually-and her vote number was constantly busy when I tried to call it.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Really"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-04 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

Yeah, I'm pretty grudging with the snaps, but Diana challenged herself and won last night. I think she's an interesting third member of the finals.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Really"
I am not a Diana fan and she was starting to get on my nerves but last night she was fantastic. I agree with the judges. She had the best performance of the night. I was thinking during her last song how I had hoped the whole night would be this good. She looked great last night too.

05-12-04, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: CORRECTION"
It's just a matter of opinion and I agree with what it says, Diana doesn't have it.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-12-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: sorry diana you're just not "it""
I find Diana remarkable. That "power house" voice is outstanding.

However, I agree she doesn't have the "It" factor. I find it difficult to relate to her in any way other than, "Boy, she can sing!" For me, she's a bit of a vacuum personality wise. I just don't feel involved when she sings, though I think she's improving. Too many pageant years to get rid of. She's always "on stage," and that bothers me.

I had a similar reaction to Kimberly Caldwell last year.

Hoss2133 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoss2133 Click to send private message to Hoss2133 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: sorry diana you're just not "it""
What were you guys watching? I watched Diana last night and she was HORRIBLE! Then the judges all say glowing things about her because they think Jasmine should go so they overcompensate and build everyone else up and make Jasmine cry when she wasn't that bad. Diana was much worse!

I hope Diana gets the boot tonight but it really doesn't matter to me that much. LaToya, Fantasia, and Jennifer should have been the top three so both Jazzy and Diana have reached their limit.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: sorry diana you're just not "it""
I have to disagree with you. Diana was great and Jasmine was horrible. I thought you had the two confused until I read the part where you talked about Jasmine crying.

I'm hoping Jasmine goes tonight.

05-12-04, 06:21 PM (EST)
22. "RE: sorry diana you're just not "it""
I disagree about Diana being worse than Jasmine but I agree that Jennifer should've been in the top 3 with Fantasia and Latoya.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-12-04, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Diana drives me nuts!!"
Doesn't it seem like in the past 3 weeks they're kissing her bum? I think the producers want her to win so they're pushing how great they think she is. On "On-Air with Ryan S", Ryan just said that the last contestant that Simon ever apologized to, like he did to Diana, WON Pop Idol. I think because she's so young and moldable she'd be the best winner for the producers to have in their clutches.
She can't hold a candle to Kelly Clarkson, Fantasia, or LaToya, I just don't think she's that great at all

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-12-04, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Diana drives me nuts!!"
The last contestant Simon apologized to was George, and it doen't look like he's gonna win.

Darn, I missed the show last night, and had meant to tape it but forgot to rewind the tape that was in there. (guess I need TiVo, eh?)

Alas, therefore I cannot reliably bash, er, comment on the contestants' performances.

dangerkitty

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •