The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PLEASE KILL ME..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-18-02, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PLEASE KILL ME..."
... if I have to watch another minute of that pathetic, snivelling, weak excuse of a human being that goes by the name of Flo. I'm about ready to anoint Zach for sainthood for his out-of-this-world patience he's displayed throughout the final episode to date.

Just saying, that's all. The show's not even halfway over and I'm already so nauseated beyond belief.

Somebody just take Flo out of her misery, please. Shoot her if you have to.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: PLEASE KILL ME... Breezy 12-19-02 1
 RE: PLEASE KILL ME... PackMan 12-19-02 2
 RE: PLEASE KILL ME... Schnookie Palookie 12-19-02 3
 RE: PLEASE KILL ME... AresMars 12-19-02 4
   RE: PLEASE KILL ME... casual labor 12-19-02 5
 RE: PLEASE KILL ME... ken347 12-19-02 6
 RE: PLEASE KILL ME... L82LIFE 12-19-02 7
 RE: PLEASE KILL ME... Strider 12-19-02 8
   RE: PLEASE KILL ME... jase 12-19-02 9
 RE: PLEASE KILL ME... TonyDaAnt 12-19-02 10
 RE: PLEASE KILL ME... Q 12-19-02 11
 Flow moonbaby 12-19-02 12
 Flo and CBS Suck jgeorge711 12-19-02 13
   RE: Flo and CBS Suck Bittermango 12-19-02 14
 RE: PLEASE KILL ME... bubbastan 12-20-02 15
 RE: PLEASE KILL ME... Efjendar 12-20-02 16
 RE: PLEASE KILL ME... Swami 12-20-02 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-02, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: PLEASE KILL ME..."
Totally agree, I was soooo hoping they would quit. I would have felt sorry for Zach if they did, but I wanted her off my tv. And excuse me but she was ruder than rude to T/I I thought. I mean jeesh Ian can't help being a rude old goat, that's who he is. But Flo did not need to be so nasty.

And then top it all off with them winning!

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-19-02, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PLEASE KILL ME..."
Are we supposed to be all, "Hurray for Zach and Flo. Look at what they overcame to win this race?" I don't think sooo!

What a pathetic little pessimist Flo is. Zach had a tremendous amount of patience with this little princess. Ms. PackMan and I just wanted her to go away. I am so glad my kids didn't watch this show. How's this for a life lesson - whine, cry, and get someone to carry you through life, and you too can be a millionaire (okay, only half a millionaire).

I even found myself hoping for Teri and Ian to win, after enduring all of Flo's crappy attitude. It should not hurt this much to watch a TV show.

I just hope Zach's acts of charity ended with the show. Zach, take your half of the money and get as far away from Flo as possible. Even you don't have enough good karma to escape her black hole of despair forever.

Just sayin', that's all.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-02, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PLEASE KILL ME..."
Totally agree about Flo but I'm happy Zach won because he really deserved to be compensated big time for what she put him through. I watched her on the Early Show this morning and she was embarrassed by how she was portrayed. They asked her if she thought she could change and while she nodded yes, the camera turned to Ian and he was saying "no" LOL.

Happy Holidays

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-19-02, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: PLEASE KILL ME..."
Flo shouldn't accept a single penny of that money 'cause she earned none of it. Zack carried her, literally sometimes, through the whole race. She is the most vomitous pile of human waste I have ever seen in my life.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

casual labor 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-19-02, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail casual%20labor Click to send private message to casual%20labor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: PLEASE KILL ME..."
And to think that she is sooo proud for being the first female to win the race.

ken347 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-19-02, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ken347 Click to send private message to ken347 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: PLEASE KILL ME..."
$500,000 wouldn't be enough to cure Flo.

I'm not even sure Dr. Phil would succeed. Need a miracle.

Zach - next to Job - you are the person that demonstrates "SLOW TO ANGER" & "PATIENCE."

Zach needs to speak @ anger managment seminars & write a book on HOW IN THE WORLD DID HE RESTRAIN HIMSELF???

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-02, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: PLEASE KILL ME..."
Zach should get a lot more than $500,000 after what he put up with from Flo. The man IS a Saint! It's really too bad, I wanted him to have the $, but I sure didn't want her to get anything but a swift kick.

L82life

Strider 580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-19-02, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Strider Click to send private message to Strider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: PLEASE KILL ME..."
I actually started muting the television when Flo was on. It hepled only slightly; her whole appearance was annoying.

Strider

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-19-02, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: PLEASE KILL ME..."
I wished I had taped the show so that I could fast-forward Flo's many breakdowns and blowups. The thought of having to watch her again would give me nightmares. I'm glad they won (they were one of my picks) and I hope Flo snaps out of whatever world she is living in.

TonyDaAnt 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-19-02, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TonyDaAnt Click to send private message to TonyDaAnt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: PLEASE KILL ME..."
OH MY GOD!!!!...
I'm not one to call people out of their names... BUT THIS B!TCH!!!
If you want to define a b!tch, just listen/watch Flo...
Can one person be this nasty and everything that was said my PepeLePew...

Zach.. DUDE!!!... No human can be this patient... You deserve every penny...
Can anyone tell me TWO "Road Block" or "Task" Flo completed?...

PackMan...
U are right kids should not see people act this way and succeed in life...

so sorry I missed them on the Early Show (anyone have a clip)...

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-19-02, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: PLEASE KILL ME..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-02 AT 04:23 PM (EST)

Flo is just a spoiled, annoying little piece of crap. I would not even scrape her off my shoe.

Did you hear her "Just get me to JFK, Just get me to JFK!"

If it was not for the fact that Zack deserves 10 million for going through this race with that annoying woman I would have just died after they won.

So I'm glad Zach won, so upset Flo won.

I think T/I did very well and were great sports, as were K/G.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-02, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Flow"
Zach carried her through this race. What a snivelling little whiny quitter girl. I wasn't sure if I was watching TAR or a "How to Handle Your Three Year Old's Tantrums" tape! How DARE she even claim half of that money! Grrr! Too bad you can't continue the race without your partner. Zach could have let her just drift away...

jgeorge711 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-19-02, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jgeorge711 Click to send private message to jgeorge711 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Flo and CBS Suck"
I can't believe CBS would pick such a loser as Flo over the thousands of applications. Then instead of showing "The Amazing Race" each week, we get the Flo soap opera. Tons of people who are real competitors and hard workers deserve to be on that show. Flo deserves to work at McDonalds the rest of her life. What a total loser. When I now think of "whiner for life", I think of Flo.

Bittermango 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-19-02, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bittermango Click to send private message to Bittermango Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Flo and CBS Suck"
It was utterly painful when I saw Flo and Zach running to the finish line. I almost wanted to tear my hair out. I'm happy for Zach that he got something out of putting up with Hissy Fits. (enough trauma to last a lifetime, if you ask me!) But other than that, I'm so upset. And to think she got the money AND possibly even Drew !!

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-20-02, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: PLEASE KILL ME..."
Okay, I usually don't post here (content to just read), but jeez, when I saw that she won I thought that my head was going to explode! I thought I would get over it, but someone made the mistake of bringing up the outcome at work and I was compelled to launch into 20 minute tirade. As unhappy as I was with the Suvivor outcome, I could accept it due to the obvious game skills of the winner. But this??? Don't get me wrong, Zach was amazing, and truly deserving of the win, and instant cannonization, but Flo is as undeserving and vile a piece of crap as I have ever had the misfortune of watching. I have an idea, she should actually be made to pay Zach out of "her share" of the winnings $100 for each time she a. yelled at him for no reason, b. cried, c. threatened to quit, d. flirted openly with the oposition in front of her team mate, e. made Zach carry her bag, f. made Zach carry her, and g. whined like a two-year-old who missed her nap, until such time as her undeserved and ill-gotten gains have been obliterated. Even at a mere $100 bucks a pop, I think that she's already in the negative column.

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-20-02, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: PLEASE KILL ME..."
I was wondering why they were focusing on Flo's whining for so long then I realized during a commercial break that they were going to be the winners. The rest of the show was not worth watching.

Oh Brother was robbed!!!

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-02, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: PLEASE KILL ME..."
Flo is the excrescence on the arse end of a carbuncle, however, she cleans up pretty good and has a proven ability to attract men she can use. I predict she will find a handsome young man to take care of her in life. Scary thought, eh guys?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •