The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS Back !!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-14-00, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 Click to send private message to Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS Back !!"
After being the first one voted off survivorsucks.com , I have arrived on this much better site , I will post many spoilers later in the week ( poss. tomorrow )

Sean

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS ... Lady_Electra 08-14-00 1
   RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS ... Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 08-14-00 4
       RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS ... Guacamole 08-14-00 18
 Welcome to SurvivorBlows, STC2! Stjarna 08-14-00 2
   Come on STJ..are you part of Gulli... BadAs 08-14-00 5
       RE: Come on STJ..are you part of G... Stjarna 08-14-00 9
           No worries STJ you are still part ... BadAs 08-14-00 11
 Your one and only chance... BadAs 08-14-00 3
 RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS ... trojan311 08-14-00 6
 RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS ... Conspiracy Jim 08-14-00 7
   Finally Jim. we get to agree on som... BadAs 08-14-00 10
   s_t_c_2 AyatollahKhomeini 08-14-00 12
 RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS ... trojan311 08-14-00 8
 RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS ... CommiePinko 08-14-00 13
 RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS ... CommiePinko 08-14-00 14
 RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS ... Magus 08-14-00 15
 RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS ... CommiePinko 08-14-00 16
   RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS ... Longhorn 08-14-00 17
       UTALITARIAN - REGIME!!! melissa 08-14-00 19
           RE: UTALITARIAN - REGIME!!! BEAUMON 08-14-00 20
 RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS ... lswote 08-15-00 21
 Idea for the survivorblows people jurymember 08-15-00 22
 RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS ... finner 08-15-00 23
   RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS ... SurvivorBlows 08-15-00 24
       and about my spell checker Request?... BadAs 08-15-00 25
           RE: and about my spell checker Requ... SurvivorBlows 08-15-00 26
               OK AyatollahKhomeini 08-15-00 30
 RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS ... Rat Chef 08-15-00 27
 RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS ... Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 08-15-00 28
   RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS ... Vampkira 08-15-00 29
   RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS ... Just_Survivin' 08-15-00 33
 RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS ... Exotica 08-15-00 31
 Hi, Sean! I'm Pope John Paul II... Beach Lizard 08-15-00 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lady_Electra 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-14-00, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lady_Electra Click to send private message to Lady_Electra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS Back !!"
TC??????? That really you? I have followed you on the SS board.. WELCOME! .. Lady E... ( Soon to be Vampkira)

08-14-00, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 Click to send private message to Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS Back !!"
Yes it is me , survivor_tribal_council a.k.a. Sean I am back after 2 week hiatus , survivorsucks.com just is that it sucks , they voted me off because they knew I was Sean and didn't want me to post anymore , I cannot give info regarding SURVIVOR until AUG. 23 , however for SURVIVOR II , I will be in the dark just like you , I cannot wait.

SEAN

Guacamole 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-14-00, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guacamole Click to send private message to Guacamole Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS Back !!"
Hi, I don't know if you are the real Sean Kenniff, but could you please mail me to: alexf_87@hotmail.com saying whatever you want to say. I would really appreciate it

Why do people are just being so rude at him. I mean if he is Sean, cool! if he isn't so what? he gives good spoilers.

Guacamole (aka avocado)

Stjarna 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-14-00, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stjarna Click to send private message to Stjarna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Welcome to SurvivorBlows, STC2!"
Looking forward to your spoilers - we could definitely use some!

Stjarna

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-14-00, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Come on STJ..are you part of Gullible's Travels"
The MASCOT has arrived...PROVE IT STC or ...

Stjarna 32 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-00, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stjarna Click to send private message to Stjarna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Come on STJ..are you part of Gullible's Travels"
BA, I posted my reply to STC's post before reading yours - and I wasn't aware of his history on SS boards (I didn't know that he/she claims to be THE Sean). I've heard this name being bashed there but never read any of his/her posts, so wanted to welcome him/her to this board to be friendly. If this person is indeed a fake like you say - well, that's just too bad...

Stjarna

08-14-00, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "No worries STJ you are still part of the Club!!"
I just wanted to get the info out as soon as possible to deter other's from listening to his crap posts.

PS. He was booted From SS.com for posting tons of crap, antagonizing the webmaster, Flaming people who "didn't believe he was THE SEAN" - you know the basic 13 year old juveninal straved for attention. His account was revoked before SS.com came up with the TC to boot members, and was a major factor that SS.com started their Boot members vote. GO to SS.com Survivor Board Tribal Counscil and look at some of the comments about STC

BA

08-14-00, 04:07 PM (EST)
3. "Your one and only chance..."
Ok, Both Jurymember and I recieved emails from Sean's alumni reported email address. To prove yourself or be Bannished and ridiculed again, reply with the copy and paste version of what you sent to both Jurymember and My self. Here is a clue, you can get our email addresses fromt he the little Mail Icon by our names. Until you do this, (Cough-sure you are sean) We will Not give you any respect on this Board!! You made your bed in the SS.com room and you are not going to "lie" in it in this Board!!

GET IT GOT IT GOOD.

Ps. Webmaster, I appologise for the rudeness, but this "person" and I use the term losely made a mocery of the SurvivorSucks.com board was exciled for his behavior and has the delusions of grandeur that he is actually SEAN KENNIFF

I will make the most humblist of appoligies if STC proves his case. But I would bet the House on it that he is full of BS!!

trojan311 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-00, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trojan311 Click to send private message to trojan311 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS Back !!"
>After being the first one voted
>off survivorsucks.com , I have
>arrived on this much better
>site , I will post
>many spoilers later in the
>week ( poss. tomorrow
>)
>
>Sean

Hello

My first time here. I was curious. Why did you get booted from SurvivorSucks ?

I read SS but couldn't Post.

Nice to be where you can Post.

Thanks.

P.S. This is a Great Site.

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-14-00, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS Back !!"
Dude,
You may have a mental disorder. YOU ARE NOT SEAN!!!!! It looks like we need a tribal council on this site too so we can boot this guy off!!! If you are Sean, what is special about Massapequa? There is something in that town that everyone who lives on Long Island knows about (legally speaking), what is it? Prove to me or shut the @#$% up.

CJ Someone who really lived on Long Island.

08-14-00, 05:38 PM (EST)
10. "Finally Jim. we get to agree on something Totally!!"
BOOT STC!!!!

JIM, Check out my WOTB analysis on Hard Evidence thread. Let me know what you think!!

Great evidence Post by the way!!

and as for you STC
LEAVE

BA

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-14-00, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "s_t_c_2"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-00 AT 05:54 PM (EST)

My one worry about this board was that the bootees from ss.com might migrate over here. Looks like this process has started.

Sorry, s_t_c_2, but unless you can satisfy Conspiracy Jim and BadAs about your identity, we would prefer that you take your impersonation act elsewhere.

trojan311 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-00, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trojan311 Click to send private message to trojan311 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS Back !!"
>site , I will post
>week ( poss. tomorrow
>)
>
>Sean

Hello

My first time here. I was curious. Why did you get booted from SurvivorSucks ?

I read SS but couldn't Post.

Nice to be where you can Post.

Thanks.

P.S. This is a Great Site.

CommiePinko 7 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-00, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CommiePinko Click to send private message to CommiePinko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS Back !!"
Bullshit, son. You got your ass booted from SS.com because you behaved like a moron, posted a load of crap on the spoilers board, and generally antagonized anybody who dared to say you were acting like an idiot.

Now you're claiming to be Dr. NippleRing. Folks, better role up your pants cuffs, becuzz the bullshit is going to get deeper before anything else around here.

Watch out STC, I hear your momma's coming up the stairs to take the phone line out of your room. Now you'll have to go back to hangin' with your doods outside the front of 7-Eleven for kicks, instead of polluting another message board.

Beware, the STC2 of ill fortune...

CommiePinko

Rudy Raps for you at
http://www.geocities.com/big_commie_pinko/

08-14-00, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CommiePinko Click to send private message to CommiePinko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS Back !!"
Bullshit, son. You got your ass booted from SS.com because you behaved like a moron, posted a load of crap on the spoilers board, and generally antagonized anybody who dared to say you were acting like an idiot.

Now you're claiming to be Dr. NippleRing. Folks, better roll up your pants cuffs, becuzz the bullshit is going to get deeper before anything else around here.

Watch out STC, I hear your momma's coming up the stairs to take the phone line out of your room. Now you'll have to go back to hangin' with your doods outside the front of 7-Eleven for kicks, instead of polluting another message board.

Beware, the STC2 of ill fortune...

CommiePinko

Rudy Raps for you at
http://www.geocities.com/big_commie_pinko/

Magus 31 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-00, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magus Click to send private message to Magus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS Back !!"
Don't be an ass S_T_C 2, if that is your real name.

08-14-00, 06:44 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS Back !!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-00 AT 06:50 PM (EST)

crapcrapcrapcrapcrap! dual posted this!

"Second verse, same as the first"

Longhorn 17 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-00, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Longhorn Click to send private message to Longhorn Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS Back !!"
STC, if you are really Sean, answer this question.

Are you really as dumb as you act?

melissa 55 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-00, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melissa Click to send private message to melissa Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "UTALITARIAN - REGIME!!!"
If this guy is really S.T.C. and is or is NOT Sean,
Oh well!
there are enough of us that are checking this board often enough to heed the wise advice of you 'old SS folk' and we can use our little brains and take his words with a grain of salt.

If we were to start 'commie-ing' people off the message board we WOULD turn in to SurvivorSucks.com. What would we make the criteria, hmmm. ....this week all people that use smileys are gone....(hehe, on second thought?)

THE ONE REASON that I post on this message board and basically enjoy myself (besides being locked out of the SS treehouse) is that it is more relaxed and less UTALITARIAN!!!!
back off guys and just give him silence.
and if enough of us feel he is being a pain in the ass we will do the same and then he will get bored and leave....
I used to be a channel OP on 'IRC channel "cusee-me" undernet.org'....this was a major problem: People power tripping and makin up laws and rules and booting just about any person that they were not 'pleased' with....
believe me it can get really out of control.....just ask all of those being 'outed' from the SS board.....
thanks
and Play nice

Mel
aka 'Katen' 'Kateydid'

BEAUMON 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-00, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BEAUMON Click to send private message to BEAUMON Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: UTALITARIAN - REGIME!!!"
Right on sister! If he posts crap, but nobody replies, his posts will fall to the bottom of the board.

I know this will be hard, because even the most patient among us like to denounce crap for what it is, but Melissa is right. If we try to deal with crap using rules and ousters, we'll be just like all the other boards that were ruined by strife.

We CAN do this the right way.

-Beaumon

lswote 63 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-00, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lswote Click to send private message to lswote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS Back !!"
Dear Sir,
If you are Sean, please explain why you did not return my email I sent to your college alumni address. You can find my email address by clicking on the icon next to my name.

-- Rat -- The other white meat --

jurymember 68 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-00, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jurymember Click to send private message to jurymember Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Idea for the survivorblows people"
Why don't we just ignore STC's posts? Unless they are intelligent and well thought out. If STC is a teeny bopper, this will be a "growth" experience for him. (or her?) STC, you are welcome here if you "do the right thing" and post intelligent, meaningful items that are honest. In my opinion, if you do that, turn over a new leaf, then you are welcome here and I'd love to read your opinions and analyses just as much as I enjoy reading others that are excellent. Good luck. I'm rooting for you. If not...I'll have to be one to ignore your posts.

finner 58 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-00, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail finner Click to send private message to finner Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS Back !!"
This is my first post here, but I have been lurking in the shadows of the SS board for the last month.

I'm glad to see STC_2 has also come to this board. I think that this guy is hilarious. Because the actual "spoiler" board in SS actually became a speculation or "logical guess" board, I think it was unfair to kick anyone out. There was around 10 hardcore members that seemed to determine what was spoilerish and what wasn't, and this kind of annoyed me.

I got tired of reading the same "OK guys, lets look at all the physical evidence one more time" posts, and actually looked forward to reading posts from STC_2. I guess it wasn't really a democracy in there because if you ruffled the wrong feathers you were thrown out.

WAY TO GO STC_2

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-00, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS Back !!"

Hey folks, let's not go all Animal Farm over here... remember why you claimed to not like SS.com to begin with... let's not become them.

Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 will have his chance here like everyone else (except the impersonators who've already blown their chance). ...but if he starts up with all the garbage postings, he'll be out of here, just like we mentioned a couple of days ago.

08-15-00, 02:21 AM (EST)
25. "and about my spell checker Request? Mr/Ms Webmaster??"
LOL..

I guess I shouldn't mock the Webmaster HUH?

They seem to have a good sense of Humor.
Btw if S_T_C is Sean, I guess that makes me JENNA. And let me tell you something girl friend. On That ambassador over night, WE ARE talking SMALL!!!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-00, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: and about my spell checker Request? Mr/Ms Webmaster??"
I think the poster with the biggest need for a spell checker for far is ourselves -- yikes, some our posts have been ugly... we're looking into it, but haven't found anyone that provides a good system yet.

...what was the name of the pig in Animal Farm anyways, Arnold?

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-15-00, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "OK"
>...what was the name of the
>pig in Animal Farm anyways,
>Arnold?

Arnold (Ziffel?) was the pig in Green Acres. Napoleon (Stalin) and Snowball (Trotsky) were the pigs in Animal Farm.

Good point, Webmaster, and jurymember also makes a good point. We'll reserve judgment for now.

Rat Chef 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-15-00, 06:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rat%20Chef Click to send private message to Rat%20Chef Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS Back !!"
>site , I will post
>week ( poss. tomorrow
>)
>
>Sean

Oh, goodie.

I'm simply panting with anticipation.

(Is there a filter button on this board?)

08-15-00, 07:29 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS Back !!"
I cannot believe the negative responses to my post , I have and will not do anything to upset anyone on these boards .

I am here just like everyone else to enjoy these boards , but when you get people like BasAs And Conspiracy Jim talking the way they do to me , they need a serious attitude adjustment.

I do thank the posters who are being nice to me , And thank you for all the E-mails , I will never respond to any E-mails to people like BadAs Or Jim so don't expect one , As for the others I will be E-mailing back today and Wednesday , so hang in there.

Spoilers will be posted this Afternoon .

SEAN

Vampkira 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Vampkira Click to send private message to Vampkira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS Back !!"
Well...All I can say is..it certianly has been intersting to read all of these posts...ONLY ONE MORE DAY TILL WEDNESDAY! Yeah!...LOL

"Hey,we ARE on a game show!"- Colleen

Just_Survivin' 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-00, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Just_Survivin%27 Click to send private message to Just_Survivin%27 Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS Back !!"
I have to agree with STC2...he just joined!!! Give the poor guy a chance to prove himself. I for one think he'll be fun!!!

Exotica 5 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-00, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Exotica Click to send private message to Exotica Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS Back !!"
I think this is hilarious. I don't know why everyone is so upset at STC. I mean how often do you get to witness one man's paranoid delusions, or complete mania for that matter. I wouldn't invite him to my house - but it's okay to watch from a distance. Kind of like someone jumping off a house. You just can't take your eyes away.

Beach Lizard 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-00, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Beach%20Lizard Click to send private message to Beach%20Lizard Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Hi, Sean! I'm Pope John Paul II..."
Really sorry they kicked you off SurvivorSucks. Buncha sinners is headed to the other place anyway! Really looking forward to all your spoilers on August 23 when they will be useless information. Remember: Everytime you play with yourself, an angel cries! (and that's no papal bull...)

PJII

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •