The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Endurance: Tehachapi"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-28-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Endurance: Tehachapi"
I know there is a small group of devoted Endurance fans out there. I just wanted to remind them that the new Season starts this Saturday!

For those not in the know, it is a teenage version of a Survivortype game. It is played in pairs of two and it is the most vicious thing on television. Theese kids know nothing but how to be mean and only work within their cliques it's great. The picking of the teams is the best part because people don't make the show and people get stuck with partners they don't want and every is just vengful.

Check it out saturday 12:30pm

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Endurance: Tehachapi toddE 09-28-05 1
   RE: Endurance: Tehachapi survivorscott 09-28-05 2
 RE: Endurance: Tehachapi Puffy 09-28-05 3
   RE: Endurance: Tehachapi Sunny_Bunny 10-19-05 7
 RE: Endurance: Tehachapi Tahj 09-29-05 4
   RE: Endurance: Tehachapi survivorscott 09-29-05 5
 RE: Endurance: Tehachapi buckeyegirl 10-12-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-28-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Endurance: Tehachapi"
I started watching during last season, when Monroe totally won me over. I was tivo-ing a marathon of the second season, but it didn't tape the final episode. Last I saw, Brown Team, Orange Team and Green Team were left. Can you tell me who won (I hope it was orange, yet suspect it was evil Brown).

09-28-05, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Endurance: Tehachapi"
It was brown

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-05, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Endurance: Tehachapi"
I love that show. It's on at 9:30 am here. Is it Tehacapi in Southern California?

A JSliceŽOriginal

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Endurance: Tehachapi"
I think it is Puffy, I lived on top of one of those mountains for 14 years, and it all looks very familiar. I suspect that the lake they show is Brite Lake.

Icecat is a god.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-29-05, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Endurance: Tehachapi"
What channel?

Moves courtesy of Syren

09-29-05, 12:51 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Endurance: Tehachapi"
NBC

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Endurance: Tehachapi"
I admit it,I'm and adult and I lvoe this show. I started watching it during grad school when I'd get up early to write my papers. I was kinda hoping that Monroe and Brianna (?) would've been back this season-kinda like how they let the brown team from season 1, on season 2. This season looks like it'll be a good one. I'm just sorry that JD is married. Maybe he can take over Survivor if Jiffy resigns...

An ARnutz!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •