The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tessa doesn't love Andy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

observe 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-16-07, 03:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail observe Click to send private message to observe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tessa doesn't love Andy"
I guess Andy fell in love with Tessa, but she says she needs time to get to know him. Andy seems as if he feels love/attraction/infatuation. The spark isn't there for Tessa.

Tessa should have told Andy she's not attracted to him. She's leading him on. Did she just stay on the show to see if she could win? Does she really think she can become attracted to him?
If the initial spark isn't there, romantic settings and time spent getting to know someone won't help.

If they get married and Andy wants passion, will Tessa give it to him? Will she be willing to make out with him for hours? If they get married, will she be willing to have sex with him whenever he wants it?

I used to read a message board which was for men who lived in loveless marriages. They stayed married for the sake of the children. Would Andy end up posting on that type of message board if he and Tessa got married?

As for Bevin, Andy is very attracted to her, but I don't think he thinks of her as wife-material.

Andy needs someone who is wife-material, and who is as attracted to him as he is to her.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tessa doesn't love Andy MKitty 05-16-07 1
 RE: Tessa doesn't love Andy woiwod 05-16-07 2
   RE: Tessa doesn't love Andy observe 05-16-07 3
   RE: Tessa doesn't love Andy miss_ganda 05-16-07 5
 RE: Tessa doesn't love Andy miss_ganda 05-16-07 4
 RE: Tessa doesn't love Andy byoffer 05-18-07 6
   RE: Tessa doesn't love Andy qwertypie 05-19-07 8
   RE: Tessa doesn't love Andy bullzeye 05-19-07 9
 RE: Tessa doesn't love Andy miss_ganda 05-19-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-16-07, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tessa doesn't love Andy"
I don't think that is necessarily true. She said she keeps falling more and more in love with him the longer she is with him..she is just more cautious than some of the other girls. It also showed a preview of both Bevin and Tessa claiming they were in love with Andy in next week's show. So, while she was more reserved at the beginning, I do think she is geting more comfortable now and starting to fall in love with him.

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-16-07, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tessa doesn't love Andy"
I think that Andy will pick Bevin. I really think that they are in love with each other. The network has been painting Bevin in a less than favourable light but there are real sparks between her and Andy. I don't feel like being divorced is such a bad thing and is not against her. Tessa, on the other hand, is having a good time and I do agree that she is developing feelings for Andy but I just don't feel that spark with her. That's only my opinion and I think he and Bevin could be very happy. He said" saving the best for last".

observe 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-16-07, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observe Click to send private message to observe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tessa doesn't love Andy"
Andy said to Bevin, "Will you accept this rose?"

Andy said to Tessa, "Will you please accept this rose?"

Andy added the word "please" because he knew Tessa was hesitant, and it was important to him that she accept the rose.

I think for someone to learn to love someone, there has to be an initial attraction. Maybe Tessa's idea of learning to love Andy, is to size him up as a meal ticket.

Also, Tessa strikes me as someone who isn't passionate. Tessa knows she has him. Can she open up? Can she show some affection? (I think Andy reassured Tessa of his intentions behind closed doors during the Fantasy Date).

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-16-07, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tessa doesn't love Andy"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-07 AT 11:45 PM (EST)

It's not exactly the divorcee aspect that's being frowned upon. It's her woe-is-me, help me, I can't do what the rest of the girls are doing, ooh, my ankle, I broke it again, blah blah, sob sob, blah blah, oh poor me, come to my rescue oh Dr Andy, waaaaaaaaaaah attitude that's so disgusting.

Give me a freakin' break, people in casts with real fractures cried a lot less than that. Bevin still had two good hands and one good leg and yet she sure had everybody carrying her weight. While everyone else was busy ironing her clothes, doing her hair, etc., Bevin was having all the extra time to do a sitting-pretty stunt for Andy.

05-16-07, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tessa doesn't love Andy"
Bevin is that you?

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-07, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tessa doesn't love Andy"
If they get married, will she be willing to have sex with him whenever he wants it?

I don't know what world you live in, but I think it is a pretty wide-held opinion that getting married is NOT an aphrodisiac for women.

Have sex whenever he wants it? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The 10-pack of condoms is for the pre-married guy. One for each day of the week plus a few extras for the weekend.

The 12-pack of condoms is for the married guy. One for January, one for February,...

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-07, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tessa doesn't love Andy"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-07 AT 11:03 AM (EST)

SNORT! Now I am wiping dietCoke off the screen

How do you cure a nymphomanic? You marry her!

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-07, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Tessa doesn't love Andy"
The 12-pack of condoms is for the married guy. One for January, one for February,...

Bwahahaha!! Too funny, too right. Sigh.

A birthday present from Tribe

05-19-07, 02:02 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Tessa doesn't love Andy"
"If they get married and Andy wants passion, will Tessa give it to him? Will she be willing to make out with him for hours? If they get married, will she be willing to have sex with him whenever he wants it?

I used to read a message board which was for men who lived in loveless marriages. They stayed married for the sake of the children. Would Andy end up posting on that type of message board if he and Tessa got married?"

On the other hand, I know of many women who were such prudes as teenagers, very shy, then once they married they turned into insatiable horn-dogs overnight.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •