The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

cipher5150 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-22-05, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cipher5150 Click to send private message to cipher5150 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion"
I hope I’m doing this right…never started a thread before…

Did anyone watch this? I’m interested to hear what everyone thought. It seemed to me to be a lot of patting each other on the back and comments like viewers “just don’t understand”.

I did find it interesting that some of these people have apparently made a lot of money (post-show) off of their reality escapades – more so than I would have thought.

But the most interesting tidbit to me was Chip and Kim saying the TAR made them look like they were financially well off (in the opening credits when they show their house) but in reality their house was in foreclosure and their business was bankrupt due to a business partner stealing all the money (or some such thing). Very interesting…which begs the question, if I’m on the verge of filing bankruptcy would I even consider taking a month off to play a game that I have a small chance of winning – especially since my spouse is athletically useless???

Luv Kathy Griffin – I wished they’d just create a reality show for her to host already.

I think they are rerunning this show tomorrow night…

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunio... oncebitten 09-22-05 1
 RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunio... cambo 09-22-05 2
   RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunio... sausalita 09-22-05 3
       RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunio... realityshowgeek 09-23-05 4
 RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunio... missygirl3 09-23-05 5
 RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunio... Tahj 09-26-05 6
   RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunio... toddE 09-26-05 7
       RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunio... realityfreek 09-26-05 8
           RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunio... missygirl3 09-26-05 9
 RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunio... MollyTV 09-27-05 10
   RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunio... Tahj 09-27-05 11
   RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunio... realityfreek 09-27-05 12
       RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunio... SurvivorBlows 09-27-05 13
   Kathy's Divorce CattyChat 09-27-05 14
   RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunio... Pretty_Kitty 09-27-05 15
       RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunio... Tahj 09-29-05 17
 RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunio... rjrabbit 09-29-05 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion"
Yeah, I caught this. Some of these people I have never seen or heard of before. There were a few that I hadn't ever heard of the name of the show. Love Kathy. She is so funny. I am glad they got her to host it.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-22-05, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion"
I saw it too and loved it.

I noticed that Jonathan & Victoria, Melissa Howard, and Theo weren't there, but I can't believe Tara from Paradise Hotel was on! I loved that show...it was so trashy!

sausalita 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-22-05, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sausalita Click to send private message to sausalita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion"
I couldn't watch the show last night.
I want to know what Erin Brodie said.
Did she say something about the rumor tha she and chad brokeup?

realityshowgeek 177 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion"
I tuned in mid-show and could only stomach about 5 minutes of those people. The little bit I saw confirmed for me these people are not interesting and these networks (Bravo) need to stop acting like they are celebrities, stars, or people with talent. What happened to the days of doing your little reality show and just going back to your life. I appreciate and respect that I have never seen Kwame on anything after the Apprentice, and he was someone I really liked.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-23-05, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion"
I really wanted to see it just so I could do some bashing.I love the way these "stars of reality TV" think they are A-list celebs. I hope Bravo repeats it sometime this weekend. UNLESS Trista is on.. then h**ll NO

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-26-05, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion"
I finally saw it this weekend. I thought it was going to be a reunion of the "Battle of Network Reality Stars" but it wasn't. It was fun to hear from other people who had been on other shows, and, of course, some of the more personal stuff.

But God, Omarosa is EVERYWHERE!! I really am getting so tired of her.

Moves courtesy of Syren

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-26-05, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion"
This was all right, but it would have been better without random Non-Battleotnrs folks such as Darva Conger, et.al. So many people, so little time.

Still enjoyed it, but could have been a lot better. Coral, of course, made the show for me.

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion"
I dont care what anyone says..I LOVE CORAL! I would take her over Omagrossa any day. Could you imagine Coral on Surreal life instead of Omagrossa? Now that would be funny!!

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion"
I finally got to watch tonight too. What the h**ll is up with Hatch & Sue? Omarosa was as annoying as ever.It was so obvious that Heidi was talking about her wanting to be an A-list celeb!!! too funny. I had forgotten how hot Dr. Will was. great show;but still so bashable.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-27-05, 03:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion"
i caught bits and peices...i agree it was great to watch them but too many were there..

thing i didn't believe:

all those who said they NEVER have time to watch their respective shows....uh huh...not fooling me.

seeing ryan starr in her "biker chick" clothes is so "been there done that"...and boring....she needs a new look. and nikki mckibbin....get a life.

i missed coral...darn it. but i liked that duncan nutter could hardly admit he didn't have any work...lol...

they sure do live in their own "fishbowl"....believing their own hype...

i am soo shocked today having read that kathy griffin filed for divorce...i loved her and matt on their show...i can't believe it!!

mollytv

09-27-05, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion"
Oh no! Kathy filed for divorce? That's too bad. I thought they were a happy couple.

Moves courtesy of Syren

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion"
Thats too bad they seemed so good for each other. Where did you read that and does it say why they are getting divorced?

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-27-05, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-05 AT 01:17 PM (EST)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=1004781

Bummer. Surprisingly, I really enjoyed her show this summer.

Given the divorce filing, I have to wonder if her previous claims that a second season deal had been getting hung up due to Bravo balking at her asking price were true -- if my marriage was on the rocks I wouldn't want them to be filming it either. Re: their happiness, I guess we should keep in mind that from what I could tell, most of the footage we saw was filmed upwards of a year ago in mind.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-27-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Kathy's Divorce"
That is a shame, Kathy & her DH seemed so good together on her reality show.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion"
MollyTV I couldn't agree with you more concerning Ryan Starr and Nikki Mckibbin there were a few "starts" there that I don't care for but those two I find revolting

Did they even talk to Chelsea and her human? or to Chachi and his humans?

forgot how Mike Boogie got on the nerves I wanted to see Amy "cheese freak" from Big Brother thought she was a hoot

I'm not ashamed to say there were only 2 or 3 I did not recognize

so sad about Kathy and her hubby I thought they were so cute together

09-29-05, 06:38 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion"
Did they even talk to Chelsea and her human? or to Chachi and his humans?

Not that they showed. I was surprised about that since they were on a Bravo series. It could have been edited out.

Moves courtesy of Syren

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-29-05, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion"
I was disappointed that she didn't even ask one question of Will from BB5. I would have preferred to hear what he's doing now more than Omarosa.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •