The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Quick BiA E6 Summary"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-09-02, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Quick BiA E6 Summary"
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-02 AT 01:26 PM (EST)

Well, I hope Jonnycumlately comes back to wrap this show up. In the meantime, I can't leave the three of us who have been following this show hanging ...

In the final episode, "Heave Ho", the hos have to dump one of their Men on Ice ... and then wait to see if their other Man on Ice wants to dump them.

First pick goes to the women. Karen (who?) picks Kurt. Cecile picks Will. Andrea picks Kristian. Surprise (not). Rebekah picks Jason. Sissie picks Brent. In other words, they all pick their first person. Tim 1 gets to leave Cecile's sight, finally, since he didn't want to talk about her and she didn't want to talk about him.

The last date. Cecile spends her whole night talking about Tim 1. Will is thrilled. Rebekah kisses Jason and fantasizes that he might actually be interested in her. Andrea does a lot more than that with Kristian, as usual. Kurt and Karen look like they are on a business trip together, with about as much electricity as your average brownout. And Brent and Sissie spoon, as usual.

Last day. The women get dressed in wedding gowns and wait for a plane to land. If their guy is on the plane, they get to stay and potentially get married. If not, they leave at once, and the others laugh cruelly at them.

Karen first. Da plane, da plane! But no Kurt. She gets a videotape of Kurt saying he's not ready to make any commitments. Adios, Karen. Nice traveling clothes.

Andrea next. She looks shocked when Kristian IS on the plane. He says he's not ready to get married, but he would like them to keep working to make something stronger out of their relationship. In other words, "keep my bed warm for now, babe." That's good enough for Andrea. They leave together. Hooray.

Rebekah. Does Jason want her? No way. She looks mad enough to kill. Appropriate, since, if she stayed in Alaska, she would probably end up as roadkill. Toodle-oo, Becki, have fun while people taunt you about being rejected by some of the most desperate men that TV could find.

Cecile. She doesn't expect Will to show, and he doesn't. BUT, in the surprise of the show, on the plane is Tim 1! He asks Cecile for a second chance, away from the cameras. She looks like Cinderella at the ball with the prince. Can anyone say "happy ending"?

Oh, wait, we're not quite at the end, because the producers saved Sissie for last. Does Brent show? Does it snow in Alaska during the winter? He expresses his desire to meet her family and for her to meet his family ... and ends it by saying that if all goes well with the family visits, then he wants to get married. To her, even. We see them embrace...

And so, the final tally: two booted hos (Karen and Rebekah), two happy hos (Cecile and Sissie), one continuing ho (Andrea). Everyone is happy, except for Rebekah -- and her unhappiness made US happy. Adios (until Jonny comes along with the official E6 summary).

UPDATED to include "life after the show" for the final couples, per CSHS79 (see, and I thought the show was over):
1. Karen & Kurt: no further contact
2. Rebekah & Jason: no further contact
3. Andrea & Kristain: long-distance relationship (meaning that she can warm his bed whenever she's in town, I guess)
4. Cecile & Tim: split after a visit to California (can't live with 'em; can't live without 'em...)
5. Sissie & Brent: preparing for marriage

See CSHS79's thoughts about the couples, posted below....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Quick BiA E6 Summary CSHS79 07-09-02 1
 RE: Quick BiA E6 Summary Lisapooh 07-09-02 2
   Agree AyaK 07-09-02 5
 RE: Quick BiA E6 Summary Jonnycumlately 07-09-02 3
   But of course... AyaK 07-09-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-09-02, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Quick BiA E6 Summary"
You must have missed the final role call where they updated all of them:
Karen & Kurt:no contact since the show:were boring to watch to me

Rebekah & Jason: no contact since show:her golddigger ways showed
all thru the show to me

Andrea & Kristain:long distance "relationship" the only kind Kristian could maintain with any woman,likes to have his cake & eat it too;made Andrea look desparate

Cecile & Tim:no message from Will when he didn't show unlike Kurt
and Jason who made clips:it was a suprise to see Tim1 get off the
plane to talk to her,made for a sweet moment but after a visit to California they parted ways

Sissie & Brent:she is now living in Alaska preparing for her life
with Brent:was this any real suprise since she was the most together lady ont he show.

The only question remains:will there be a Bachelorette2 or just an increase in travel to Alaska since there were some handsome men on the show?

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-02, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Quick BiA E6 Summary"
OK - I have to vent a little mini rant about this show. Didn't they bill it as being empowering for the women - like they were in control of their dating destiny or something?

But didn't any of you find it just a wee bit icky when they were forced to stand their in wedding dresses waiting to see if some guy they have known for at most 3 weeks is gonna propose to them? Didn't make them look desperate at all did it?

The only thing good about this show was the scenery - I spent most of yesterday looking up Alaskan cruises on the web.

Thanks for the summary AyaK! Sorry I poo-pooed on the show on your thread! Once again, the summaries are far superior to the show. Johnnycumlately's and this one form you have rocked!

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning" Catherine Aird

07-09-02, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Agree"
>But didn't any of you find it just a wee bit
>icky when they were forced to stand their in wedding
>dresses waiting to see if some guy they have known
>for at most 3 weeks is gonna propose to them?

If this is only a wee bit icky, then the executives at Enron and WorldCom were only a wee bit crooked. Yeah, this was bad, all right. But then again ... it was worth it for the look on Rebekah's face when Jason didn't show.

>Didn't make them look desperate at all did it?

...Not any more desperate than going on this show in the first place made them look.

>The only thing good about this show was the scenery -
>I spent most of yesterday looking up Alaskan cruises on the web.

Wouldn't that be fun? Let us know if you find any good ones.

>Once again, the summaries are far superior to the
>show. Johnnycumlately's and this one form you have rocked!

We summary writers all stick together, don't we?

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-09-02, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonnycumlately Click to send private message to Jonnycumlately Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Quick BiA E6 Summary"
Ooops Sorry. I went home for the 4th of July weekend holliday,and only recently got back. I forgot to tell you that. I DID tape the episode though, and will watch it today. If you're still interested I can have a summary posted by either tonight or tommorow morning. Again, I apologize for the delay.

But good job with the mini-summary, AyaK!

07-09-02, 05:08 PM (EST)
4. "But of course..."
>>>If you're still interested I can have a summary posted by either tonight or tommorow morning.<<<

That's why I only posted a mini-summary, Jonny -- OF COURSE we're still interested in reading your summary. This is your show -- bring it home!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •