The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-26-06, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
Okay everybody, gather around.
Gather around now.
Come on in, a little closer.
I have some great news.
The ABC is officially open!
Or should I say the ABC~X is officially open.
I have to mention that there's a boat waiting down at the dock to take you all to the starting point.
But before you go running off, permit me two talking points.

First, the deadline for the Very-Early-Bird SafeList has lapsed. No more VEB entries will be allowed.
For those that made their VEB's on time, I have some special information to give you when we hit our destination.
IOW, look for a special entry below. When you get there.

So, everybody grab your things and climb aboard.

<nudge-nudge>
Oh yea, ahem....

Second, this entry marks the beginning of the game, which will be open to new players for 3 weeks.
After that the gates will close and no new players will be allowed to join in on the fun.
This first 3 weeks is called the probationary period.
It's a chance for players to acclimate with the way the game is played without suffering the full consequences.
What are the full consequences?
Well, getting kicked out of the ABC for one.
That will happen if you name a bootee.
All that's required each week is a "safelist" of survivors who do not receive votes at tribal council, making sure to never include the bootee.
I'll also be asking for immunity winners. But that is a non-mandatory question. So don't feel obligated.
Plus every now and again I'll be posing special X~Questions and X~Bonuses.
The X~Question will be mandatory for a select few. While the X~Bonus will be the other groups chance to make extra points.
More on that after we get some results.

Oh and there is a "small" bag-check point before you hit the gates and get ready to set sail.
Okay, now, everybody grab your things and climb aboard.

Hello there, RudyRules, good to see you. (Good luck in the fight! I'm pulling for you.)
Just pick a seat anywhere, wallflower.
Safety devises, will be explained shortly DasMole.
Welcome aboard, molaholic.
Hiya Flowerpower, lookin' good girl. (Nice looking birds you got there. Good job!)
Hey! by...stander please get down off the railing.
Rowr! Hello Lolly ! You'll be sitting in the front row. (Did you get my pm?)
Yup, any seat you want emydi. Huh? Yes, you can kick someone out of their seat. (They are virtual, afterall.)

Hello, aggressionx, nice to see you, too.
You're new here, Quiddity? Fooled me. You seem to be quite a good fit.
So sorry, DearAbby, electronic devises are not allowed as luxury items. This message also goes for Alwaysintruble and smokedog too.
Hey! Smokedog! Whasssup Dawg! Good to have you back.
But...No electronics, as luxury items, are allowed.
Oh and ... Neither are people.
This means that, so sorry byoffer, but Jessica Simpson is not a valid luxury item.
Thank goodness you're here though, byoffer, it seems your brother may need a little lookin' after.
Nope, nor a "cabanaboy", CattyChat. (Although, I see your point. So I think I can make a couple of calls and perhaps get him a job at LoserLodge. Maybe get Jessica a gig, too. While I'm at it.)
And dear Angelfood ... I'm sorry darling but I'm gonna have to confiscate your luxury item as well. Brady will become available for retrieval from my "personal" safe, upon end of game.
Unh-uh ... nonono ... butlers aren't allowed either, bighair.
I'm sure you'll find someone to wait on you hand and foot during the game. Being so darn cute and all.
(Wow!!!...If I wasn't...?)
Anyway, I'm very sorry folks but people cannot be allowed as luxury items.
So leave all your humans at the gate.
Only players are allowed passed the gates.
Get it? Good.
Hiya Mo0. Good to see you. I hope to see more of you.
Welcome aboard, MJewel. What's that? Oh the restrooms are up the center walkway, go to the 3rd floor, take an immediate left and follow that wall around until you come to a ... nevermind. Can you hold it for a couple more minutes? I swear, this boat ride will be quick.........ish.
Hey, JohnnyBoy. I been counting the days till I saw you again. Don't make me quit you.
Hearty welcome vince! You did a great job in LL, for only being there the final 3 entries. Can't wait to see what you can do in the ABC with such an early start.
<Long and awkard attempt at a proper royal bow> Good evening, RebelCrown. I am truly blessed to have royalty of your magnitude in my game. (although I know you watch BB.)
Wow! Some more new faces! Welcome, survivorXXI and xwraith. Nice to meet you. Make sure to buckle your seat-belts.

Okay, while we wait for the stragglers ...
Welcome aboard the PearlPrincess. The PearlPrincess is on loan from a local cruise operation.
The PearlPrincess will take you all to your destination, drop you off and will then become the property of LoserLodge.
Yup, CutsyTootsy, the boat will go straight into service for LL. (I know, you're like all excited now.)
Oh, I'm sorry, what was your question again, FlowerPower?
"Where are we going?"
Oh, well, if you have to know... <stall / delay / look over shoulder and give the secret nod to get this boat going>
Oh look, it's taffnic. I feel like it's been forever. How long has it been?
Alrighty, now we're talking. Road Kill is here. I'm soooo lucky.
Wasabi? mckelviej?! Welcome aboard! Wha..?
Uh-oh, I have one more luxury-item confiscation to make and that would be mckelviej's weapon.
Sorry, mck, no firearms allowed. All "providing for your tribe" will have to be done with your hands.
Um...sorry, Vixen, bar service is not available on this trip. (Although, I'm hiding a special "sweet wine" for you and I, later.)
Okay, has everybody found a seat?
Oh wait! Stop! We can't take off without the geek. Has anyone seen the geek? She might have a penguin with her. Or she may actually be dressed in a peguin suit. (She's capable of either.)
I've always said "it's just not the same without the geek!"
Please say it's not true...

Allrighy then ...
Grab something relatively solid alwaysintruble ... and awwaaaaaaayy we go!

You are all about to start upon the adventure of a lifetime.
It's the ABC~X.
90+ days / 30 or so players / 2 winners!

Allrighty then, getting us off to a rousing start, if you all look off the starboard side its a priceless view of ABCIsland.

This Island is home to the IslandRoyalty (and all of their "subjects".)
On ABCIsland, everything is wonderful.
Double weekly scores ... bigger immunity points ... X~Bonuses! ... all the beverages confiscated from byoffer ... the whole "she-bang"! (Stop giggling, kingfish.)
While on ABCIsland a player has no maximum on their safe-list limit. So they can name as many safelist survivors as they want.
Players on ABCIsland will also get the chance to answer special X~Bonuses. They'll be for positive points only, so no harm done by answering them.

ABCIsland, and you've probably noticed by now, is not where we are going to start this game...

Instead ...
Welcome to Exile Island!!!

Not so paradise-y is it?

Don't get too freaked out. There's lot's to do while you're here.
Best to keep a good head about these things. *snicker*snicker*

I, as a suprise start to this game will be stranding each and every one of you on ExileIsland.
Thankfully, while here, you will all have each other to hang out with. For at least a week or so.
So look around. Study your fellow players closely.
Perhaps, Find an ally. Lead a group. Flirt with the cute ones. Puke in a bush. It's all up to you.
Now ... How to get off of ExileIsland?
One sure-fire way is to answer the weekly X~Question correctly.

If a player does get the question correct they will get a free trip to ABCIsland, where their score will be tallied.
They'll also receive a ShrunkenHeadSouvenier as a reminder of their stay.
Added bonus?! Any player who collects 10 ShrunkenHeadSouveniers will be allowed to trade them in for 100 points.
That might have late changing effects on the game so be aware. Start your collections early.

Okay, now that all the garbuldygook is outta the way...Lets get to the first entry.
Since this first week is the start of the "probation period". I am limiting all Wk1 safe-lists to 8 survivors maximum.
If you happen to name more than that, I will only take the first 8 posted, as your valid safelisted players.

~~~~~~~~~~
Week 1 Entry:

X~Question: mandatory
Which group will the First Exiled Survivor come from?
Group A. Females
Group B. Males

Safe-List: mandatory
List up to 8 safe-survivors.

Immunity: non-mandatory
Your choice for Immunity Winner. (You can name tribe or individual, same points apply to both. Traditionally, the show starts with TribalImmunity and works towards IndividualImmunity but they've been known to throw in some twists.)

Very-Early-Bird Entrants Only:
As other Exiled players, you must answer the X~Question.
It'll be the only way to get out of exile.
You can also answer the immunity bonus.
However, you cannot post a new safe-list into your entry.
I have a valid list of your VEB entries posted below...

alwaysintruble *melinda *misty *tina
emydi *melinda *misty
Das Mole *danielle *melinda *shane
CattyChat *aras *austin *bruce *dan *danielle *melinda *nick *terry
survivorXXI *aras *austin *cirie *danielle *melinda *nick *shane *terry
Rebel Crown *aras *bobby *bruce *cirie *dan *nick *shane *terry
byoffer *aras *bobby *bruce *dan *danielle *nick *ruthmarie *tina
Quiddity *aras *austin *dan *danielle *nick *ruthmarie *sally *terry
vince *aras *bruce *dan *terry *tina
DearAbby *aras *bruce *dan *danielle *melinda *nick *shane *terry
Wallflower *misty *sally
JohnMc *bobby *bruce *cirie *courtney *danielle *ruthmarie *shane *terry
smokedog *aras *bobby *bruce *dan *danielle *nick *shane *terry
coolbluepig *aras *austin *bobby *bruce *dan *nick *shane *terry
Kermit the Vixen *aras *austin *cirie *dan *danielle *nick *terry *tina
xwraith *aras *austin *bobby *bruce *dan *danielle *shane *terry
Road Kill *aras *bobby *bruce *dan *danielle *melinda *nick *terry
kircon *bruce *courtney
bighair *aras *austin *dan *danielle *nick *sally *shane *terry
mckelviej *aras *bruce *cirie *courtney *danielle *sally *shane *terry
MJewel *aras *bruce *cirie *courtney *danielle *sally *shane *terry
RudyRules *aras *austin *bobby *bruce *dan *nick *shane *terry
Molaholic *aras *austin *bobby *bruce
Mo0 *austin *bobby *courtney *dan *nick *ruthmarie *sally *terry
Angelfood *bobby *bruce *cirie *dan *nick *sally
taffnic *aras *austin *bobby *cirie *dan *nick *ruthmarie *sally
Scarlett *aras *austin *bobby *bruce *courtney *danielle *nick *shane
agressionx *aras *austin *bobby *bruce *cirie *nick *shane *terry

If you change your safelist from the one listed above you will forfeit your chance to receive the special prize.
The prize that will be revealed when the first results are in. (Thanks for being patient.)
~~~~~~~~~

Casaya ... La Mina ... Bayoneta ... Viveros
Aras ~ Austin ~ Bobby ~ Bruce ~ Cirie ~ Courtney ~ Dan ~ Danielle ~ Nick ~ Melinda ~ Misty ~ Ruthmarie ~ Sally ~ Shane ~ Terry ~ Tina

* I will absolutely NEVER accept Reward challenge guesses. I've even considered penalizing those that do. Don't make me rethink that idea.

* Nefarious is my middle name. I don't expect you to find every hint ... but I do hope that you'll at least try to find them.

* Words words words words, words words words wordswords words. Words words words words. Words words words words, WORDS. Get used to it.

* This thread marks the official end of the Very-Early-Bird Bonus.
Any posts (or changes) of safe-lists made from this point forward will not be considered for the VEB.
The following list of players and their VEBsafelists are as follows...
(If any of these players makes a change in their "safe-lists" they will void their right to receive the special prize.)

* Okay, even though this game may seem difficult in the first stages, I promise, it'll get easier to understand as the weeks go by.
Because, truthfully, the game is played the same way as before. I've just altered the points-system a bit.

* I also promise that this season will spawn the formation of alliances.

So all you UTR players better be willing to play nice and all you schemers better bring your game. Or visaversa. And as for the cuteypatootys? Leave them to me. <snicker>

* This season is dedicated to LionChow. His wisdom and his foresight are unmatchable.
To LC: You truly are a mentor. A virtual mentor, but a mentor none-the-less. Thank you, for all that you've given me that you didn't know you were giving.

* A special thanks to KO, emydi, mistofleas, volsfan, Bebo, RollDDice, echogirl, IceCat, asrai, Jims, GeorgeTirebiter, GTMike, emj92, survivorerist, RebelCrown, KermittheVixen, waterdrop, buckeyegirl, KB, Brownroach, LeftPinky and JohnMC.
Just a few of the SBposters who through the years have made a serious impression on me. My tenure is long all because of you. And if I don't say it enough, I lvoe you all.

* I'm adding a special Red-Ink Introduction to gameplay in the following post.

the Sweet and Condensed list of ABCX rules:
Game Objective: Be the player with the highest score at the end of the game. Or the player with the lowest score at the end of the game.
Entry Objective: Compile a "safe-list" of survivors. (Possibily answer an X~Question) Electively guess the immunity winner. Electively guess the X~Bonus.
Basic Point Values:
ABCIsland:
Safe-Survivor = 2 per survivor
Bootee: You are out of the game. After week 3. (-3 points per vote)
"Target"-Survivor = -3 per vote
Immunity: +4 or -4 for week two, +6 or -6 for week three, etc...
X-Bonus: Electively answerable bonus for those on ABCIsland.
Points are up to my discretion. So are the bonuses.

ExileIsland:
Safe-Survivor = 1 point per survivor
Bootee: You are out of the game. After week 3. (-3 points per vote)
"Target"-Survivor = -3 per vote
Immunity: +2 or -2 for week two, +3 or -3 for week three, etc...
X~Question: Mandatory question for exiled players. Get it right? You go to ABCIsland. Get it wrong? You stay in exile.

Deadlines:
Game Deadline: February 16, 2006.
All new entrants, up to 2/6/6, will start out on exile island.
Entry Deadlines:
Showday ~ Every entry posted or edited before showday will get +2 points. That's 11:59pm boardtime on wednesday nights, for those who need to be exact.
Showtime ~ Every entry posted or edited between showday and showtime will receive a penalty of -2 points. 8:00pm boardtime Thursdays. (Can be wednesdays as well. In that case the deadlines will be adjusted appropriately.
After-Showtime ~ Every entry posted or edited after showtime will not be valid. As in the case of missed entries, I will use your last safe-list as the new weekly entry. Not including Immunity or any Bonuses.

SpecialBonuses:
ShrunkenHead Souvenier: Given to each Exiled player who gets the X~Question correct.
Collect 10 heads and it'll get you 100 points.
PositiveVotePoints Card: A special Card that allows the player to turn the negative vote points into positive ones.
So instead of -3 per vote, you'd get +3 per vote. Not good for saving yourself from a safelistd bootee.
Bootee Pass: Good for saving yourself from a having a safelisted bootee.
It doesn't affect the point penalty for votes, but it will save you from having to leave the game.
"Get out of Exile Free" Card: A special prize given to those who get the most points each week. The Island Royalty.
They can use it to get themselves or another player off of ExileIsland. Valid only before final episode.
GoldenShrunkenHead Souvenier: Equals 5 ShrunkenHeadSouveniers.
Exile Pass: Grants the holder with permanent Non-Exiled status, regardless of weekly score, or attempts by others to send them into exile.
"Go directly to Exile" Card: Go directly to the starting point...ExileIsland.
"69" Bonus: A one-time point boost for those that reach exactly 69 points in the tallies. I will reward you with 17 points. Making your new score 86.
Good? Bad? You decide.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Red-Ink Hints tribephyl 01-26-06 1
   RE: Red-Ink Hints Wallflower66 01-26-06 5
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. Jenna_F 01-26-06 2
   Welcome aboard, JennaF. tribephyl 01-27-06 8
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. Das Mole 01-26-06 3
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. xwraith27 01-26-06 4
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. vince3 01-27-06 6
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. dreamerbeliever 01-27-06 7
   Welcome Aboard, The Dreamer. tribephyl 01-27-06 9
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. Quiddity99 01-27-06 10
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. coolbluepig 01-27-06 11
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. survivor_21 01-27-06 12
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. JohnMc 01-27-06 13
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. Scarlett O Hara 01-27-06 14
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. mckelviej 01-27-06 15
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. Molaholic 01-27-06 16
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. smokedog 01-27-06 17
  ABC~X Wk 1 Entry.<... alwaysintruble1 01-27-06 18
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. taffnic 01-28-06 19
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. CattyChat 01-28-06 20
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. Flowerpower 01-28-06 21
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. MJewel 01-28-06 22
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. DearAbby 01-28-06 23
 RED INK : ABC~X Wk 1 Entry: Auto Pe... emydi 01-28-06 24
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. Rebel Crown 01-28-06 25
 I'm here! tvgeek401 01-29-06 26
   Phew! tribephyl 01-30-06 28
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. whoami 01-29-06 27
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. agressionx 01-30-06 29
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. Mo0 01-30-06 30
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. laureli 01-30-06 31
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. bystander 01-30-06 32
   Bystander...? tribephyl 02-01-06 37
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. LeftPinky 01-30-06 33
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. bighair 01-30-06 34
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 En... kircon 01-31-06 35
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. Survivor Maniac 01-31-06 36
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. LookeeLoo 02-01-06 38
 HOOOOOOOLD THAT BOOAAAATTT (please) mimo 02-01-06 39
 Vix Pix Kermit the Vixen 02-01-06 40
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. kingfish 02-01-06 41
 Wait for me! Lolly 02-01-06 42
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. Angelfood 02-02-06 43
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. CutsyTootsy 02-02-06 44
 RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry. RudyRules 02-02-06 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-26-06, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Red-Ink Hints"
RedInk Entrants.
Welcome to the Darkside.
I dare not give away all of the winning strategies to this season ... BUT. I do dare to tell you the basic intricasies of a successful Red-Ink entry.
First.
I don't expect you to choose red-ink over blue-ink, this early in the game, however as the game proceeds it becomes quite clear which direction one should be going in. It'll be my job to encourage those who show promise for red-ink subtleties.
The basic goal?
Negative points are what you want.
So in the truest sense you're trying to make a really bad entry. (If you're used to the gameplay of the regular ABC.)
Red-Ink ABC has often been compared to regular PTB play. In that, you want to try to get as many votes as possible.
So for this game, try to put only people on your "safelist" that you think will get the votes.
Votes, of course, are the way you acheive negative points.
Keeping in mind you might be kicked out of the ABC if you do have a bootee on your safelist.
I only say might be kicked out, because of the probationary period.

Hint#1: Take advantage of this probationy period. It lasts for three weeks.
This could be 3 (plus) ways to take advantage of extra negative points. A scenario where you can name a bootee and still stay in the game.

Immunity Questions must also be answered "wrongly". (In order to achieve negative points)
This becomes quite easy, early on too, to name losers for this question. So an easy point trick here.
Finally, any and all X~Questions (and X~Bonuses) must be answered correctly.
Repeat, if you want negative points , as a red-inker, you will need to get the X~Question (or X~Bonus) correct.
It also helps if you claim your intention for negative points. Just giving me a heads up that your intentions are for redscores.
But I'm not going to be so rigid with with having a posted intention of red-ink. I get a feeling for who wants redink after a while, so in a couple of weeks, I'll be able to guess your intentions.
But just to be clear. Answer all X~Questions (X~Bonuses) with the correct answer.

There will be other ways to gain negative points for yourself, or even give postitive points to other players.
But, tricks like these will be revealed as the game progresses.

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-26-06, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Red-Ink Hints"
LAST EDITED ON 01-31-06 AT 08:11 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-28-06 AT 05:18 PM (EST)

X~Question: Group A

Immunity: young chicks (negative points, s'il vous plez)

ETA: Oops! Posted in the wrong spot. Figures I'd be first to screw up...

Jenna_F 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-26-06, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenna_F Click to send private message to Jenna_F Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
Group A. Females

Bruce
Misty
Bobby
Nick
Aras
Danielle

I'm not even sure what the tribes are... Can I just say Green Tribe?

I'll try and get that questionare from the other thread answered and sent a bit later.

01-27-06, 05:48 AM (EST)
8. "Welcome aboard, JennaF."
Good to have you in the ABCX.

Sorry, you missed the VEB.
Although, there'll be many other ways to try to make it up later on.

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-26-06, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-06 AT 12:20 PM (EST)

Oops, I forgot that I can't edit on the day of the show...oh well, looks like I'll just have to be penalized.

Just to be clear, I'm gonna go for teh big R.I., known as Red Ink for short.

Group A. Females
Group B. Males

Already done. But just to reiterate:
Danielle / Melinda / Shane

Old women (Casaya?)

It's gonna be a fun season!

PQM. Join or die!

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-26-06, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
Group A. Females

Sticking to my VEB safelist:
aras, austin, bobby, bruce, dan, danielle, shane, terry

Viveros

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
X~Question: Females

Safe List, as before: Aras, Bruce, Dan, Terry, Tina

Immunity (3 of 4 chance? of getting right): Viveros (Young Men)

A gift from Cygnus!

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-27-06, 03:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
X~Question: A. Females
Safe-List: Bruce, Bobby, Aras, Cirie, Terry, Dan
Immunity: young guys

Enjoy the start of the new season all!

01-27-06, 05:51 AM (EST)
9. "Welcome Aboard, The Dreamer."
I like it, "The Dreamer".
I think I'll stick with it.

Good to have you back.

Quiddity99 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-27-06, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Quiddity99 Click to send private message to Quiddity99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
X-Question:
Females

Safe List (same as Early Bird Entry):
aras austin dan danielle nick ruthmarie sally terry

Immunity:
Older Guys

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-27-06, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
x~question
Females

Stated above...

Older Men

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

survivor_21 506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-27-06, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor_21 Click to send private message to survivor_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
Group A. Females

As per VEB

Young Males

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-27-06, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
Tribe, I swear...

Group B. Males

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
Group A. Females

see above

Your choice for Immunity Winner. Young Men ... and also the Old Men.

Just call me "Flying" UTR

mckelviej 324 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mckelviej Click to send private message to mckelviej Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
X~Question: Group A. Females

Safe-List: Sticking with the VEB List *aras *bruce *cirie *courtney *danielle *sally *shane *terry

Immunity: La Mina

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
Week 1 Entry:

Group A. Females
Group B. Males

Your choice for Immunity Winner. Young Males.

showing off my official LoserLodge siggie by tribephyl

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"-Clarke´s 3rd Law

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-27-06, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
Week 1 Entry:

Group B. Males

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-27-06, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. " ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
I have no idea why I'm doing this, seeing how the Red end of this ship seems pretty crowded this season, but I fear what would happen to me *coughEmycough* if I didn't at least attempt to play for the red again.

Oh, and Tribe, I'm not sure what you're implying with that warning. I can't believe that you'd think I was up to no good or anything. I save all of that for the LL remember?

Safe-List: I guess I'll leave mine be

Reward winner:Can the penalty be nagative points if we answer this anyway?

Immunity: Sally

I'll be forming the "Anyone but Emy" alliance shortly, just in case anyone is interested

If we are what we eat, I'm fast, cheap and easy.

Yes, I know I'll probably pay for that alliance comment, but it's worth it

taffnic 5392 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-06, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
Group A. Females

Safe-List: as per VEB

Your choice for Immunity Winner. -young males

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-06, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
X~ WOMEN
Immunity OLDER MEN

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-06, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-06 AT 01:31 PM (EST)

OKay Tribey, since I missed the VEB bonus, does that get me extra negative points....??? Here's my entry, note, in a timely fashion

Week 1 Entry:

Group A. Females

Safe-List: mandatory: Misty, Courtney

Immunity:
Your choice for Immunity Winner: Bayoneta, the young girls

ETA: Oh by the way, Mr. Tribe....My birds have taken flight! Very exciting! Might see a few in these parts as well
ETA: Negative points for bonus, please!
ETA: Ok, I edited on game day, and auto penalty, whatever that means....snicker....

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
LAST EDITED ON 01-31-06 AT 04:51 PM (EST)

Week 1 Entry:
Group A. Females

Safe-List: Staying with my VEB list

Immunity: Older men

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-06, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
So sorry, DearAbby, electronic devises are not allowed as luxury items.

Since you won't let me keep my Blackberry—well, actually the one that I "borrowed" from Babboo at LoserLodge—am I out of luck on a luxury item, or should I PM you with a replacement item?

X~Question: Which group will the First Exiled Survivor come from? Group A. Females

Safe-List: I'll stick with my VEB picks ~ Aras / Bruce / Dan / Danielle / Melinda / Nick / Shane / Terry

Deer Abbey sig courtesy of tribephyl 2005

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RED INK : ABC~X Wk 1 Entry: Auto Penalty please"
Bonus: Females

negative pts for bonus please

Safe List: Same as early bird: Misty and Melinda

Immunity: Young females

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-28-06, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
<< <Long and awkard attempt at a proper royal bow> >>

<prepares best Queen Elizabeth voice..clears throat> "Mr. tribe, your presence honors us. You may rise."

Ah, wait, that didn't come out right. <tries again> "...uh, get up, dood".

Oh, sorry, showing off my "BB-influenced" accent. When royalty is represented on reality TV, I'll be there watching. Long live King Kaysar!

X question - A. Females

Safe - I'll keep my VEB entry.

Thanks for the shout-out. Much lvoe back at ya!

We royals keep tabs on each other, ya know . Who do you think is watching Princess Lisapooh and Queen Buggy?

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-29-06, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "I'm here!"
Stupid firefox won't let me log on at home and I just discovered I can actually get on here on Explorer.
I was getting all panicky.

x-question:
group B, females.

safe list: aras, austin, bobby, nick, bruce, dan, shane, terry

Immunity: Viveros

I hate the first entry. I don't know who anyone is. *sigh*
But at least I'm here. yay!

01-30-06, 00:08 AM (EST)
28. "Phew!"
I was beginning to get all sweaty and nervous.
Thank goodness you're here now.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-29-06, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
Looks like I missed the verly early bird bonus. I had some other things I had to get done first befor I could get back to the boards.

So lets get down to it.

Group A. Females

Aras, Nick, Bruce, Shane, Terry, Cirie, Danielle,Melinda

Immunity: The young men.

Who better to take the red ink crown from emydi then.

you are safe this time emydi, I am not going for red ink. Yet.

agressionx 1136 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-06, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agressionx Click to send private message to agressionx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
Week 1 Entry:

Group A. Females

Keep em the same as my first list please

young men

Mo0 427 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-30-06, 02:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mo0 Click to send private message to Mo0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
Group A. Females

-Mo0cow--
I'm not stupid, just selectively ignorant.

laureli 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-30-06, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail laureli Click to send private message to laureli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
LAST EDITED ON 01-30-06 AT 10:52 PM (EST)

Well, hello everyone! Long time not on the boards! Had a few things come up in the past months. Not the least of which was to have a baby! So without further ado, and after missing the VEB bonus, here's my 1st week picks!

Week 1 Entry:

Group a females

Aras, Austin, Bobby, Bruce, Courtney, Danielle, Nick, Shane

Your choice for Immunity Winner: Not sure of tribe names yet, Pick is Younger Men

awesome siggie courtesy of the amazing KObrienfan!

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-30-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
Safe: Aras Austin Bobby Bruce Dan Nick Shane Terry

Darn work keeping me from getting the earlybird last week. Allhellfireandbrimstone to them all!

02-01-06, 05:48 AM (EST)
37. "Bystander...?"
I think you forgot to answer the X~Question.

Just to let you know, it is a mandatory question for all exiled players, and you my friend are an exiled player. Or at least that's the way I'm starting this season.

Hope you see this in time.
Or it'll be another week of exile for you.

Of course, that could be your strategy and if that's the case, forget I said anything.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-30-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
Hi Uncle Tribe!

I haven't been out to play FOREVER! But, you may be able to entice me to return...

OK, enough waiting for a reply. I haven't read any posts on the boards except this one, so here's a very lame attempt to join in on the fun:

Safe: Aras, Terry, Bobby, Bruce, Dan, Danielle, Sally, Cirie
Immunity: Young Handsome Men
X-Question: Females

Hmmmm, seems I've misplaced all of my siggie links. I'll have to get creative. Perhaps I'll need one to show the new curves in my t-shirt contest!

bighair 308 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-06, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bighair Click to send private message to bighair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
X~Question:
Group B. Males

Safe-List:
Keeping my VEB list. I'm get-ting a pri-ize...

Immunity:
Young males

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-06, 04:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry"
~~~~~~~~~~
Week 1 Entry:

Hey Tribe, are you mad at me, no shout out? I am better now. I still love you. You are the best host. Nefarious, but the best.

Safe-List:I will keep my VEB list for the prize - bruce*courtney

Immunity: Young Females-Bayoneta

As always, I would like negitive points.

A new siggie would be a nice shout out.

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-31-06, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
Group A. Females

Aras, Nick, Bruce, Shane, Terry, Cirie, Austin, Dan

Immunity: The young men.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
Week 1 Entry:

X~Question:
Group A. Females

Safe-List:
Bruce, Dan, Shane, Terry, Aras, Austin, Bobby, Nick

Immunity:
Las Minas

Tribe Notes:
Welcome vets (I missed you all) and noobs! This should be really fun!

emydi? Was that you generously giving out Red Ink nuances? I want you on my alliance!

PSQ sent tribe,(but no VEB for me, sigh)

Sorry to be so short, but just got some bad, strange, weird news...

-Loo

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "HOOOOOOOLD THAT BOOAAAATTT (please)"
Can't believe I almost missed this!!! Where have I been? (hmm good question......) Anyway seems I made it just in time. So here goes, my Week 1 Entry:

Group A. Females

Bruce, Dan, Shane, Terry, Aras, Bobby, Ruth Marie, Danielle

La Mina (the older men's tribe)

Anyone interested in a soon to be booted alliance??? I sense Loser Lodge in my future!! By the way Tribe, like my outfit???

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-01-06, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Vix Pix"
No BAR SERVICE???!?!?! What the....? Tribe, I thought you and I had an understanding here! I get to keep my wine cellar and you don't get a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. You confiscate my wine cellar.... well, get over here.

<chasing Tribe with a sharp freaking stick> ::: DOINK! :::

Serves you right. Hmpf. I'll have to go with my backup luxury item if you don't mind... origami paper.

And now for my picks. It remains to be seen how well I'll do without any BAR SERVICE, but here goes.

(calming down, taking deep breaths, centering, focusing...)

Group A. Females

Safe-List: I'm sticking with my VEBE

Good thing I smuggled this bottle of 2 Buck Chuck in my backpack. <hic>

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-06 AT 01:21 PM (EST)

Sorry Tribe, my alarm clock didn't go off this season. I'm posting then I'll find your famous nefarious clue entombed somewhere on EXILE ISLAND.

(What, no mention of hidden clues? Are even the hints that you might have hidden clues hidden?)

Group A. Females

Bruce
Melinda
Dan
Shane
Cirie
Terry
Danielle
Aras

LaMina/Terry

Not Guessing. Honest. (OK, then I WAS guessing, but NOW I'm just cheating).

Now to lead an alliance of cute ones puking in a bush. That's right, I said bush. On National TV (well, RTVW). Make of that what you will.

Now to get off of ExileIsland.

Actually I got a pretty good excuse for tardiness (I just forgot), but why waste the truth when BS is so much more fun.

Lolly 721 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolly Click to send private message to Lolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Wait for me!"
I'm here.

And whoever's got my seat on the front row can just move her hiney over . . .

Safe: *aras *austin *bobby *bruce *courtney *danielle *nick *shane

X-Question: Females

Immunity: Young males

Thanks again, Tribe.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-02-06, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
Group A. Females

Immunity: Viveros

CutsyTootsy 1795 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CutsyTootsy Click to send private message to CutsyTootsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
Ok, here are my very logical guesses:

X-Question: Older Females

Safe List: Aras, Bobby, Bruce, Daniella, Melinda, Tina

Immunity: Young Men

The Tribe Has Spoken

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: ABC~X Wk 1 Entry."
OK, You have my VEB entry for the safe list. Here's the rest:

Group A. Females

Your choice for Immunity Winner.: Old men / Mina

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed" - Rudy Boesch

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •