The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tessa and Andy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

abcmtvchick 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-08-07, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail abcmtvchick Click to send private message to abcmtvchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tessa and Andy"
It is so obvious that Andy is totally liking Tessa. You can tell from watching the shows that he wants her so bad. I have really liked Tessa from the beginning because she seems like the most down to earth girl. She is not throwing herself at him. But lately, i am starting to wonder why she won't express her feelings for andy... she needs to speak up! it's almost like she is scared to talk Also, why was her family even letting him do the dishes at their home! he is a guest and i would have never allowed him to come to my home and do the dishes... just not right. If she doesn't win now, it is totally her fault.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Walls CSHS79 05-08-07 1
   RE: Walls memzoo48 05-09-07 10
 RE: Tessa and Andy sofaspeculation 05-08-07 2
   RE: Tessa and Andy Loree 05-08-07 3
       RE: Tessa and Andy Karchita 05-09-07 7
   RE: Tessa and Andy izzybee 05-08-07 5
   RE: Tessa and Andy Pamselfish 05-09-07 6
 RE: Tessa and Andy woiwod 05-08-07 4
   RE: Tessa and Andy memzoo48 05-09-07 11
       RE: Tessa and Andy qwertypie 05-10-07 12
 RE: Tessa and Andy Cinderbug 05-09-07 8
 RE: Tessa and Andy memzoo48 05-09-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-08-07, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Walls"
I agree Andy really likes Tessa but she is being overly cautious
which could cost her Andy. I think he appreciates her sweetness but in the end she needs to take a risk. Without risk there is no reward something I'm finding out. I've been overly guarded in my romantic relationships and so I'm still single at 46.

memzoo48 347 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-09-07, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Walls"
I'm sure you've heard this before, but single at 46 may very well be better than unhappily married for 22 years at 46!

sofaspeculation 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-07, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sofaspeculation Click to send private message to sofaspeculation Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tessa and Andy"
I think Andy is enjoying the chase with Tessa... he does seem into her and the fact she's guarded is inticing to him. You're right... if this doesn't change, she's a goner.

On the other hand, maybe she's questioning whether she really likes him. After all, we forget that the women, too, have a significant decision to make. Or... maybe it IS just "fun" for her and she's not looking to "fall in love" with him (like he prompted her to say last night). Even still, maybe she's editing herself, knowing that people like us will be commenting on her every move. (Smart thinking....)

It was an interesting clip of next week where he asks her to the fantasy suite and she gives a cold and distant, "I don't know..." Personally, I can't blame her at all. If he's not the one for her, why put it on the line for him on national TV?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-07, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tessa and Andy"
Wouldn't it be an interesting ending for a season if the chosen woman turned down the bachelor? It is always about the bachelor picking the right one and the other females being rejected. But what if the bachelor makes his choice and the female turns him down? There has to be times that females in the final few don't really love the guy they just want to win.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-09-07, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tessa and Andy"
There has to be times that females in the final few don't really love the guy they just want to win.

You can say that again. I think it happens quite a bit.

izzybee 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-08-07, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail izzybee Click to send private message to izzybee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tessa and Andy"
Agreed, Andy is clearly intrigued by the chase with Tessa. But I'm not sure Tessa is that into Andy. I think she will be bored with him if she gets the final rose. He's a bit of a stuff shirt Navy guy and she's a little more playful in my opinion.

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-09-07, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tessa and Andy"
I am confused about this since on the other Bachelor shows they've never had the guy obviously pursuing the winning girl all the way through. They seem to want the ending to be a surprise, so they actually edit out the best interactions with the chosen girl, so we don't really know who the preference is.

If they're doing that normal editing thing this time, that means that Danielle is the winner since we really haven't seen much of them together. She hadn't even had a one-on-one date with him before the home visits.

If Tessa is his choice, then I'm bored with this whole show because it's all too predictable. But if she isn't his choice, I think it's really rude and callous of him to be forcing her to verbalize emotions on international TV when she's clearly not comfortable with being so open about all that.

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-08-07, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tessa and Andy"
whenever I have people over to our place for a meal, I cook, clean, set the table and do everything, but....when the meal is over any males here are expected to do the dishes, I think that is only fair.

05-09-07, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Tessa and Andy"
We have a saying in my family: "No woman ever shot a man while he was doing dishes."

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-07, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Tessa and Andy"
I think that will become a saying in our family

I've danced with Tribe! 2007

Cinderbug 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-07, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinderbug Click to send private message to Cinderbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tessa and Andy"
I am a total Bachelor/Bachelorette freak. That does not mean I am good at picking who is who - LOL. I think Andy likes Tessa WAY more than she likes him. She is playing the "verdict is still out" game. She is absolutely not in love with him, however, maybe could be over time... you just need to give it time. I'm sure he'll propose to her and she'll say maybe. --- Just my 2 cents ----

05-09-07, 10:47 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Tessa and Andy"
Maybe she is showing her true feelings for Andy. She may truly feel ambivalent about him at this point. I do hope she falls for him eventually, though, because he obviously wants her to be the last one standing.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •