The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Timeline Analysis-- Let the Games Begin!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-08-01, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Timeline Analysis-- Let the Games Begin!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-08-01 AT 08:49 PM (EST)

Okay... according to a recent article in Kenya's newspaper, the Daily Nation, the cast of the movie "Survivor" (which we know to be S3) are scheduled to arrive today.

While this source is NOT a shining beacon of reliability (as noted in the Featured News Section, on the menu bar to the left), it does give us an approximation.

According to the Mitch transcript, they spent several days in the Outback before the filming actually began... this serves a couple of purposes... it allows the contestants to have a brief survival training session, and it also allows them to adjust to the new time zone (MB does not want the contestants active all night and asleep all day... that makes for bad TV).

Thus, if the contestants arrived today (Sunday, July 8), the filming will likely begin in approximately 3 days (around July 11)... this is confirmed (at least partially) by the unreliable Daily Nation article, which says that the show will begin to film 3 days after the arrival.

While I would recommend that people NOT mark their calendars yet (The Daily Nation has run a previous story about a guerrilla attack on the production crew, and it was proven to be untrue, exaggerated, and even partially fabricated), it does give us a feeling of the timeline.

A few things to note: MB will have the adventure start on a day when there is no rain... note that even in the extremely rainy outback, he managed to start all challenges when there was no rain... he will postpone the start date, if necessary, until they have a day with no rain.

Also, we cannot confirm the exact start date, as it's based partially on an unreliable article, and partially on supposition about the length of the survival training.

However, here's the point:

Approximate Timeline:

Filming Starts (Day 1): 7/11-7/14

First T.C. (Day 3): 7/13-7/16

Merge Date (Day 25 or 26): 8/4-8/8

Visits From Family Member (Episode 11, 12, or 13; Days 31-39): 8/10-8/21

Final TC (Day 42): 8/21-8/24

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Timeline Analysis-- Let the Gam... mavsfan 07-09-01 1
 RE: Timeline Analysis-- Let the Gam... Krautboy 07-09-01 2
 USA Today confirms filming this wee... Krautboy 07-09-01 3
   39 Days!!!! AyaK 07-09-01 4
 RE: Timeline Analysis-- Let the Gam... bondt007 07-11-01 5
   Cool Nights Krautboy 07-11-01 6
   RE: Timeline Analysis-- Let the Gam... bondt007 07-17-01 7
 FYI... premiere date announced PepeLePew13 07-27-01 8
   no merger? mavsfan 08-01-01 9
       RE: no merger? dabo 08-01-01 10
           RE: no merger? weltek 08-01-01 11
               RE: Scam mavsfan 08-01-01 12
                   RE: Scam dabo 08-01-01 13
                       RE: Scam mavsfan 08-02-01 14
                           the supposed quote weltek 08-02-01 15
                               RE: the supposed quote bondt007 08-02-01 16
                                   not a quote mavsfan 08-02-01 18
                                       Thanks mavsfan weltek 08-03-01 19
                                       Thanks, mavsfan dabo 08-03-01 20
 Day 21 flying squirrel 08-02-01 17
   RE: Day 21 dabo 08-03-01 21
 Timeline Confirmed travelingbetty 08-25-01 22
   Webby sighs with relief dabo 08-27-01 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-09-01, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Timeline Analysis-- Let the Games Begin!"
There was an article posted by another SB member from the National Enquirer:
www.nationalenquirer.com/stories/feature.cfm?instanceid=12498

The story Said Probst was originally set to leave for Kenya on 7/2, but wanted to delay his departure by a day 7/3. In the few minutes I looked today, it looked as if most flights from LAX to Nairobi requires a layover, and that Jeff would arrive in Nairobi the morning of 7/5. If the players are to arrive on 7/8, that gives a window of 3 days for Probst to become familiar with the campsites, local wildlife, players bio's, any preproduction work he needs to etc... in short, I think it's very reasonable to think the players arrive on the morning of 7/8.(although if MB thinks the article appearing in The Daily Nation has compromised security, he will likely take action to keep his SIII players out of camera shot).

Still, if they arrive the morning of 7/8 and have 3 days of training, that would have them training 7/8-7/10. They would then go into the bush on 7/11, have the immunity challenge on 7/12, and TC 7/13.

I agree with you that SIII will almost certainly follow the same pattern as SI & SII where the first immunity challenge involved transporting fire from one location to another, with the winners getting both immunity and fire for their camp. As you point out, if the forcast for 7/12 is rain, the start date will almost certainly slide, so keeping an eye on the local forcast is certainly a good idea.

I guess I didn't really have anything new to contribute, but thanks for the chance to think out loud.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-09-01, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Timeline Analysis-- Let the Games Begin!"
>A few things to note: MB
>will have the adventure start
>on a day when there
>is no rain... note that
>even in the extremely rainy
>outback, he managed to start
>all challenges when there was
>no rain... he will postpone
>the start date, if necessary,
>until they have a day
>with no rain.
>
The "weather tracker" 5-day forcast says partly cloudy highs in the eighties, lows about 55. This is confirmed by the "Kenya Satelite photo". (both sites are in our resource library for those interested in viewing them).

So, it looks like weather will not be a factor early on in the filming...

07-09-01, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "USA Today confirms filming this week..."
Latest USA Today article
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Monday 9 July USA Today:

'Survivor 3' sets off on African safari

By Gary Levin, USA TODAY

As Survivor 3 begins production in Kenya this week, questions linger from the hit series' trips to Borneo and Australia.

• How will producers escape the tedium of the last two-hour Survivor finale, which stretched out the fate of Keith, Colby and champ Tina? By reducing time spent in Africa to 39 days, from 42 in Australia, so that four contestants remain in the 13th and final episode.

• Will charges that Survivor rigged contests or staged scenes affect viewers' devotion to TV's top series? Hard to tell, though it didn't hurt Survivor 2. Still, for the first time a CBS program practices executive will monitor the entire production, to provide the network with a safety blanket.

"It's an extra person to be there to say to, 'We're about to do this; any thoughts?' " says producer Mark Burnett.

• But will he back off from playing tricks to heighten drama, like using stand-ins for the castaways in aerial shots to avoid showing camera crews on the ground? No. "I'm not changing anything; the show works," he says.

Filming begins this week at the Shaba National Game Reserve, about 140 miles north of Nairobi, and will run through mid-August. Already spoilers are awaiting clues about the show, to premiere in October and run on Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT. (Survivor 4 follows in March.)

CBS has encircled the reserve with tight security, and the Kenyan government, unlike officials in Australia, has agreed to designate the site a no-fly zone to prevent prying helicopters from buzzing overhead.

As in Survivor 2, the winner won't be revealed until a live segment of the final episode airs in December.

The biggest changes, of course, will be the setting and the contestants. The chosen 16 are likely to fall between Pulau Tiga's mostly regular-folks looks and Australia's more model-pretty makeup, and some hail from states not represented in previous Survivor casts.

"Some are really cute and some are really ordinary people," Burnett says

The difficulty in casting is figuring out which auditions are mere performances. "People behave very differently when they're suffering than when they're in the casting room."

As for the setting, don't look for tigers, despite a Survivor logo designed for CBS' Web site. There aren't any on the continent. But expect to see lions, leopards, gazelles, zebras, giraffes, elephants and wildebeests.

"This is not a jungle. This is classic Africa, with the savanna, incredible cliffs and typical acacia trees with the flat tops," says Burnett. The setting also was used in the 1985 film Out of Africa and 1966's Born Free.

Although a river runs alongside the reserve, the location — just below the equator — promises to make it both dry and hot, a contrast to the heavy rains that buffeted Pulau Tiga and Australia. The site will make climate the harshest factor, and Burnett has said the castaways will subsist much like the native Maasai tribe.

CBS is mum on details of the Tribal Council, where contestants are voted off every three days, but local sources have speculated that rock outcroppings, called kopjes, provide an ideal home for the nighttime ritual.

Environmental groups protested at the new Survivor site, citing concerns that the TV production crew of more than 300 would harm the land. But Burnett says his company has improved existing roads to minimize dust and pollution, will import sewage treatment equipment and recycle water.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-09-01, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "39 Days!!!!"
Well, looks like Markie was sensitive to the snoozefest of the last two episodes -- we're back to a 13-episode schedule, according to this article. That would make the final TC (day 39) take place on 8/18-8/21, per sleeeve's schedule above.

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-01, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Timeline Analysis-- Let the Games Begin!"
Wow... excellent information here. Weather shows rain coming on Saturday, otherwise nice 77-80 F temps during the day. Sometimes when I have watch shows about Africa, I have noticed that the temps REALLY drop during the nights. Anyone know if that is the case for this area of Africa?

07-11-01, 04:21 PM (EST)
6. "Cool Nights"
The Weather tracker site shows highs of about 83 and cool nights with the temperature dropping to low 50s...so the tribe members will need some warm clothes, as well as fire to warm up in the mornings...

The weather tracker site:

http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcd.cgi?az=redirect&link_id=000000084&url=http%3A%2F%2Favianado.8m.net%2Fsurvivor_3_weather_tracker_.htm

07-17-01, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Timeline Analysis-- Let the Games Begin!"
So far they seem to have pretty agreeable weather for the first ten days (Wednedsday, July 11 to Friday, July 20). Maybe some sprinkles last Saturday (day 4), and a couple of "cold" nights (about 50 degrees), but even that is creeping up to the high 50's this week.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-01, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "FYI... premiere date announced"

There's a link that I posted on the Fanatics board (don't want to duplicate it, lest Webby gets mad) -- it announces the premeire date as Thursday, October 11th. This has additional information that wasn't in the posting by Survivorblows on the main page of Survivorblows.com

The link:
http://www.canoe.ca/JamSurvivor2/jul25_survivor3-sun.html
(if any problem with the link, just go to Fanatics to read the whole text)

There's almost nothing worthy of spoiling, but some tidbits include:

Moonves said to expect some changes to the format, although he gave no specifics. There is some speculation that the two tribal councils will not merge on the African edition, which is currently into its fourth week of filming. "There are a few curve balls that are in it that I think will be pretty exciting," Moonves said in a post-conference scrum.

Survivor: Africa will run without preemptions, although one "catch up" show is being considered. It will end with a two-hour finale on Jan. 10, 2002.

Moonves said Survivor executive producer Mark Burnett had just called him with a series update. "He thinks this cast is going to surpass 1 & 2," said Moonves.

The CBS executive had no problem with Burnett's admitted use of doubles to recreate some scenes in Survivor 2. "I supported what he did," he said. "He was making prettier pictures, it was about production values. Nothing changed anything to do with the show."

He also shrugged off concerns about product placement on the show. "You give me that rating, you can give me that backlash," he said.

A few details about the current contestants slipped out. At least one is "north of 50 (years old)" and they aren't all model-thin -- at least at the beginning.

08-01-01, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "no merger?"
<<There is some speculation that the two tribal councils will not merge on the African edition...>>

Any ideas on what this means? I think the tribes HAVE TO MERGE to allow the "jury" to form opinions about the eventual 2 finalist don't they?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-01, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: no merger?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-01 AT 01:18 AM (EST)

This "no merger" thing has got to be a scam, there's no way Burnett would dicker that much with a formula that works, No Way! To give this thing the most credibility possible, it is conceivable that Burnett is "floating" this idea out for some reason, but I really can't see it happening in S3. The only way I can see it working is if they have all 16 players together in one tribe from the start, that would be possible to do; but I honestly cannot see them retooling a "hit" that much so early in its life.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-01, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: no merger?"
I am leaning towards it being a scam also because you are right, it's a formula that works for the viewing public, so why change it?

Reasons MB might be changing the format: Leaks. I think MB may "sequester" them all individually, whether it be sending them on a solo trip or whatnot. Slip ups by contestants in the media and photos of the loosers ranch were huge spoilers last year. MB may want to play it safe and not have a jury all hanging out together.

He may just want to add a new twist. I could see a no merger happening and the final vote coming down to just immunity between the two players. Maybe he got wind of some people being upset that Colby, & even Kelly in S1, should have won due to their immunity domination & thought he'd give it a shot.

Just thoughts to throw out there.

08-01-01, 09:12 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Scam"
Thinking about this today, I also considered the scam possibility, but it's contained in a quote of Les Moonves, and I'm skeptical that he would be laying down traps for spoilers.

The thought that occurred to me was that the 2 tribes might not merge into ONE tribe of 10 individuals playing for personal immunity, but instead the CAMP MERGER would still take place, while TRIBAL IDENTITIES would remain. This would eliminate the 4 weeks of relatively predictable TV. Under SI & SII rules if the teams merge 5-5 or 6-4, the team with a numerical advantage has simply picked off the numerically disadvantaged team. Not much suspense there.

If they made the change I'm speculating about I think it would make the show much more interesting.

For example: Suppose the merger takes place with a 6-4 advantage. If the 4 wins immunity, that would force the 6 to choose one of their own to vote out, or 1 of the 6 could defect and vote with the 4 as an alternate strategy.

I know this is kind of wild speculation, but there's not much else to go on, and I'm ready to examine the tiniest piece of info for clues.

08-01-01, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Scam"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-01 AT 02:52 PM (EST)

>Thinking about this today, I also
>considered the scam possibility, but
>it's contained in a quote
>of Les Moonves, and I'm
>skeptical that he would be
>laying down traps for spoilers.
>
What I read in the Moonves article, the line about "no merger" wasn't a direct quote, it was thrown in by the writer of the article. Who is doing this supposed speculation? If Moonves said anything about "no merger" where is the quote?

I think you have an interesting idea with the tribal identities being retained, mavs, don't get me wrong; really, that is interesting. But this "no merger" concept may have emerged from nowhere. I've looked for an actual quote from Moonves or anyone else on this, if it's out there I haven't found it.

Anyway, I do think you have an intriguing idea about the tribes retaining their separate identities, but there is a slight problem: The structure of the game has to fit every possible permutation. Currently the tribes merge in the seventh episode: Why? It is possible that one tribe could so dominate the challenges that the other tribe would be down to only two members by the seventh episode, if they lost another team challenge there would be no point in having tribal council, their votes simply cancel out and the one to leave would be whichever has the most votes in previous tc's. Similarly, by your concept, at some point one tribe could (make that would)send two to tc which as noted is pointless, then even send one to tc which is likewise pointless. It's an interesting idea but not actually doable, there has to be a merge.

But if I'm wrong and your speculation hits the target, I'll be happy for you and say "good going there" first chance I get.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

08-02-01, 02:17 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Scam"
Your right, when I go back and reread the article, the info about not having a merger in the Africa edition isn't shown to be a Les Moonves quote. The way it was presented in the paragraph I read it as a Moonves quote, but your right, it isn't a direct quote. It could be a summation of something Moonves said, or it could come from a completely different source of info.

I've emailed the guy that wrote the article on the off chance he will respond and say where he came from that piece of info.

Reading the article for the 3rd time, it's possible that another journalist at the press confrence/interview asked something along the lines "What about the rumor that there won't be a tribal merger in the Africa show". And Moonves could have responded "There are a few curve balls that are in it that I think will be pretty exciting". ie. Never confirm nor deny. But that's speculation on top of speculation, maybe the guy who wrote the article will offer clarification.

08-02-01, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "the supposed quote"
Just as a note, if this piece of info from Les has any validity, it's interesting that we have marked a tribal merger around this week, and the article was written the week before. Kind of coincidental. Maybe that DOES mean that one tribe dominated EVERY immunity challenge and MB had to think of a way to throw a wrench in. Maybe there are special "rules" if this situation occurs and we've just never come across it before. I'm still thinking this whole "quote" issue is bunk, but I'll play the "what if" game.

08-02-01, 01:45 PM (EST)
16. "RE: the supposed quote"
Still, very interesting. I must say that, as shown on SI and SII, if the merger in unballanced, the team with the larger # will (slowly) pick off the other team. SII was a tie, if I recall, but word leaked out about Jeff and tie goes to the most votes, so even that was slightly unballanced. How do you fix it so that the viewers don't sit there and watch a team get picked off (even with the occational "lead" team removing one of their own, here and there.
I like the idea of a merged camp but the IC to be the team, forcing the issue... we'll see!

Thanks for all of the info weltek, mavsfan (Texas, right?) and dabo...

08-02-01, 09:22 PM (EST)
18. "not a quote"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-01 AT 09:28 PM (EST)

I emailed the guy that wrote the article and he responded:

<<It is not a quote from Moonves. It is speculation; one critic asked Moonves if it was true that the two tribes do not merge in Survivor 3 (based on something he heard, I guess) but Moonves waved off the question.

--Bill>>

I think that pretty much settles it. I still like the idea of a camp merger, while keeping team immunity, but it doesn't look like we will be seeing it in SIII.

And yes the DALLAS MAVERICKS!

08-03-01, 09:50 AM (EST)
19. "Thanks mavsfan"
Your action on finding the quote source is exactly what we should be doing to clear up rumors! You're awesome!

08-03-01, 10:45 AM (EST)
20. "Thanks, mavsfan"
Well, good, we can bury that one now. Moonves obviously didn't want to give anything specific away, but finding that particular "critic" and learning where he got the idea for the question would become a dead-end waste of time. It probably did come from speculation amongst the journalists there, one wanting to ask about the merger, another pointing out that by the shooting schedule there wouldn't have been a merger yet, another hearing that and so on down the line, as those things can happen.

flying squirrel 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-02-01, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flying%20squirrel Click to send private message to flying%20squirrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Day 21"
This article from Entertainment Weekly Online, posted today, refers to Day 21 of filming. It also gives us some inkling of the hazards of production:

THURSDAY, August 2, 2001

Scorpion King

Jeff Probst is injured filming ''Survivor 3'' -- And it's not the first time for the accident-prone host
by Caroline Kepnes

Three weeks into the third, African-set edition of CBS' "Survivor," the natives are getting restless. On day 21, "Survivor"'s khaki-tastic host Jeff Probst faced off against an opponent with more venom than outback Überbitch (and current Playboy cover girl) Jerri Manthey. "I got stung by a scorpion," Probst confesses to Entertainment Weekly via e-mail. "Fortunately, the bite was a bit lower on the body. He crawled right up my boot and planted one on my Achilles' heel. He was about an inch and a half long and stung like a motherf---er." Call him a masochist, but the ever-earnest Probst (who will return to prime time when "Survivor 3" debuts in October) admits that he kinda likes the pain. "During 'Survivor 1,' I was stung in the nether regions by a jellyfish. During 'Survivor 2,' I peed on an electric fence and it sent a shock back to the point of origin. Now I feel authentic."
OK, so the latest day that could be Day 21 of production (the end of E7) is probably August 1, since someone (like Probst's agent) would have to receive the e-mail from Probst and then respond to it by issuing a press release. Therefore, Day 1 of production could have taken place no later than July 12. If the previous releases about this being a 39-day shoot (instead of 42 days, as in S2) are to be believed, then the final TC (the jury vote) will have to take place no later than August 19. I think it's possible that these days could move UP one day (that is, with Day 1 being July 11 and the last TC being August 18), but that's about all the play left in the dates...

08-03-01, 11:08 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Day 21"
Thanks, Rocket!, this is hysterical! Now we can all look forward to Probst limping with joy! They probably didn't get the sting itself on film, I bet.

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-25-01, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Timeline Confirmed"
Noted in the attached article is that the final TC was last Saturday (August 18). Backing off 39 days would make the start of S3 July 11 (so the African newsapaper was accurate!)

Link to article:

<http://www.canoe.ca/TorontoNews/29nl.html>

The first portion of the article is:

August 25, 2001
The Secrets Of Survivor 3
Web site reveals identities of 16 players in African contest

By ALAN PARKER -- Toronto Sun

They're out of Africa.

Location filming for Survivor: Africa, the third installment of the phenomenally successful reality-TV franchise, wrapped up last weekend.

The final tribal council was held Saturday night on a circular stage under a giant artificial acacia tree overlooking the crocodile-haunted Ewaso Ngiro River in Kenya's Shaba National Reserve.

The newest Survivor millionaire and his/her 15 loser co-conspirators have scattered to the wind, hiding out until S3 hits the airwaves at 8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 11. The series will reach its grand finale Jan. 10 with a two-hour episode in which the winner is chosen from the final four -- not three -- contestants.

If this all happened a week ago, some of the contestants should be home (especially the early losers) or arriving home soon.

08-27-01, 02:32 AM (EST)
23. "Webby sighs with relief"
Check out this article on, among other things, the online outing of the 16 S3 contestants:
http://www.canoe.ca/JamSurvivor2/aug25_survivor3_sun.html

Fortunately, we did not get mentioned! This article also confirms the timeline.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •