The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bevin from Heaven?????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sazzyazzy 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-08-07, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sazzyazzy Click to send private message to Sazzyazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bevin from Heaven?????"
Please, this girl has been around the block a few times don't you think? Married, big honking tatoo on her shoulder, stringy dirty hair, come on what the heck does he see in this girl except that she can make out! Am I not seeing something here? I thought Andy wanted a wholesome type, someone for the mother of his children, someone who cherishes marriage the way he does. I don't get why she is still on the show. Please, someone inform me.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bevin from Heaven????? KScott 05-08-07 1
   RE: Bevin from Heaven????? Sazzyazzy 05-08-07 2
 RE: Bevin from Heaven????? riverrocker 05-08-07 3
   RE: Bevin from Heaven????? gleinan 05-08-07 4
       RE: Bevin from Heaven????? Loree 05-08-07 5
           RE: Bevin from Heaven????? MKitty 05-08-07 6
               RE: Bevin from Heaven????? qwertypie 05-10-07 7
 RE: Bevin from Heaven????? helena 05-21-07 8
   RE: Bevin from Heaven????? KoalaChick 05-21-07 9
       RE: Bevin from Heaven????? Sazzyazzy 05-22-07 10
           RE: Bevin from Heaven????? karen51 05-22-07 11
               RE: Bevin from Heaven????? catsnotkids 05-24-07 14
 RE: Bevin from Heaven????? Loree 05-22-07 12
   RE: Bevin from Heaven????? BigBen 05-23-07 13
       RE: Bevin from Heaven????? catsnotkids 05-24-07 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-08-07, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bevin from Heaven?????"
Why is she still there?? Because he knows he will "get some" in the fantasy suite!!

Snidget rocks! Friday Night Lights Rules!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

05-08-07, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sazzyazzy Click to send private message to Sazzyazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bevin from Heaven?????"
Well that is a no brainer! He probably already has gotten some that is why she is still around. She milked that ankle for all it is worth. I have had the same type of injury and I went back to work on it as a hospital nurse the very next day! Oh well if it works, right?

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-07, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bevin from Heaven?????"
It might depend on who he takes to the final two; maybe Bevin would be the "decoy" to throw all of us off???

Then, again, maybe he wants "wholesome" to sound good to everyone watching...and he'll pick the "bad girl" because she's a challenge and he thinks he could "reform" her????????

gleinan 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-08-07, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gleinan Click to send private message to gleinan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bevin from Heaven?????"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-07 AT 03:45 PM (EST)

OMG.. I am ok with Tessa or Danielle winning not Bevin. To me it has nothing to do with the fact that she has been married before. She just seems so unappealing to me. She whines, makes excuses and she is not that pretty. What he sees in her. I have no idea... Also they never have two super sweet gals at the end. They have one that everyone can't stand and one they total like...
If Tessa does not get a rose, I hope she maybe comes back as a bachlorette.

My favorite couple ever has to be Mary and Byron. They are still together too..

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-07, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bevin from Heaven?????"
I kept wondering lastnight if Bevin ever washes her hair. It looked so greasy and awful for the hometown visit.

But mostly I think she is too needy and emotional. She was crying on Daddy's knee. Would she expect Andy to stay home with her all the time? I can't see her as a military wife.

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-08-07, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bevin from Heaven?????"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-07 AT 06:18 PM (EST)

Yeah, she seemed really whiney and emotional last night. Yes, I think too she is too much of a "bad girl" for Andy, the Boy Scout Doctor, to want to marry (unless he secretly wants her on the side... )

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-07, 02:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bevin from Heaven?????"

helena 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-07, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail helena Click to send private message to helena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bevin from Heaven?????"
Oh golly, she was- gasp- married AND she has a tattoo?? What a used-up, gross floozy that makes Bevin. (Are you living in the 50's)?

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-21-07, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bevin from Heaven?????"
THANK you, helena!

If being divorced makes someone unworthy, most of America is unworthy. Come on, people, have none of you ever made mistakes...or felt emotional...or (gasp) ended a previous relationship???

It amazes me how judgmental people can be. Only Andy can decide who is best for him, whether it's Bevin or Tessa. We all decide who we think it's going to be and root for her, and at the end...we got it right or we didn't.

Either way, it's reported that they (whoever "they" are) are incredibly happy, in love, and getting married. So good for him, no matter who he chooses...he got it right.

05-22-07, 10:03 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Bevin from Heaven?????"
Well, at least he chose right! Thank goodness. Did anyone else catch Bevin's words in the limo as she was leaving the rose ceremony? She said, "This always happens to me, I give my heart and get it broken" or at least words to that effect. Was her love genuine? I don't know nor does anyone else. She may have thought she was in love but perhaps she was looking for a way out of a life that has not been so great to this point. I sincerely wish her happiness and love and perhaps she should take it really slow or stop looking entirely and then perhaps she will find it.

karen51 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-07, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail karen51 Click to send private message to karen51 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bevin from Heaven?????"
Andy was attracted to Bevin from the beginning, when she said how athletic she was and that she loved getting banged up. There was a strong physical attraction between them. I think Bevin is still a bit immature, even though she's two years older than Tessa. Bevin needs to find out who she is and value herself more before she settles down.

I also think there were class issues. Tessa comes from a rich family, went to a classy college (Middlebury), and is very sophisticated. She'd make a great officer's wife. I don't think Bevin's tattoos would go over very well with the other military wives.

Bevin has overcome a lot, and I wish her well in life and in love.

catsnotkids 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-24-07, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail catsnotkids Click to send private message to catsnotkids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bevin from Heaven?????"
Really? You think military men come from upper-middle or upper class backgrounds? That's definitely not my impression! I was actually feeling like Tessa would be very out of place - a Washington liberal in the military wives club?

FWIW, I thought Bevin presented herself very well on the "reunion" show. I think she got a bad edit throughout but was a decent person.

As for her tattoo and divorce, I have no problem with either.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-07, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bevin from Heaven?????"
After watching the "After the Rose" interview show it seems more obvious why Andy chose Tessa over Bevin. He kept talking about how he had to work to get Tessa and chase her. And how she was worth the chase and deserved someone that had to work to gain her love. While Bevin was always throwing herself at Andy. It was too easy for him. Andy said when Tessa made him the photo gift and wrote him the letter that did it. He finally knew how she felt about him and his decision was made.

BigBen 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-23-07, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBen Click to send private message to BigBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bevin from Heaven?????"
I think that Bevin handled herself as a real class act onthe "after the rose" show.
Ben

catsnotkids 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-24-07, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail catsnotkids Click to send private message to catsnotkids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Bevin from Heaven?????"
ITA.

I wonder if just the fact that Tessa made him work for it is going to be enough to make that relationship last. Not so sure...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •