The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tribe Members Names?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-03-01, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tribe Members Names?"
This was posted on the Mess Board. I have not seen any confirmation yet but this is a start...This Just posted in Spoilers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AfriKondom
(7/3/01 9:34:24 am)
Reply I got 'em......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are:

The Sambuka Tribe, Color=Gold

Names:
Janet Moreau
Stephanie Regun
Barbara Siljanosso
Lynda Griffa
Stephen Hempel
Eugene Herron
Chad Hundley
Ernest Trant-Laisson

The Temba Tribe, Color=purple

Names:
Lori Foster
Julie Gennari
Kerrie Buboltz
Wendy Franski
Terence Thompson
Mark Vang
Anthony Brown
Timothy Gerlach

Damn I'm good!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tribe Members Names? Survivorchick 07-03-01 1
 RE: Tribe Members Names? darbygrl 07-03-01 2
   S3 Fever Krautboy 07-03-01 4
 RE: Tribe Members Names? Survivorerist 07-03-01 3
 RE: Tribe Members Names? sleeeve 07-03-01 5
   RE: Tribe Members Names? Survivorerist 07-03-01 6
       RE: Tribe Members Names? sleeeve 07-03-01 7
           Hoax AyatollahKhomeini 07-03-01 8
               RE: Hoax dabo 07-03-01 9
               RE: Hoax Survivorerist 07-04-01 10
                   Possible castaway... MaggieMay 07-16-01 12
                       Where? AyatollahKhomeini 08-10-01 16
                           RE: Where? mavsfan 08-10-01 17
                               Thanks AyatollahKhomeini 08-10-01 18
   RE: Tribe Members Names? mistofleas 07-05-01 11
       RE: Tribe Members Names? zerokewl999999 07-21-01 13
 RE: Tribe Members Names? dangerboy 07-25-01 14
 Lindsey Richter Krautboy 08-09-01 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-03-01, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tribe Members Names?"

>
>The Sambuka Tribe, Color=Gold

LOL! Hm.... sounds a little bit too much like a licorice flavoured spirit to be taken seriously

>Eugene Herron
>Ernest Trant-Laisson

Eugene and Ernest? Give me a break!

Survivorchick (not quite ready to believe...)

darbygrl 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-03-01, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail darbygrl Click to send private message to darbygrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tribe Members Names?"
Whether it is fact or fiction- I'M GETTING THE S3 FEVER! After reading this and the spoiler info... I can't wait now.
(must take more sedative)

<>

darbygrl

07-03-01, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "S3 Fever"
I wouldn't put too much stake in this list of names, but I agree that it gets your blood going...

I think we all need to start taking the fever medicine at least three weeks prior to the start of S3, and if your posting here already, you should probably start now!

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-03-01, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tribe Members Names?"
No! This can't be true! I only got one name right in the pool? Nooooooooooo!!!!!

================

"Just turn right when you see that big church sign.
Just go straight, and you'll be on your way."
- Adam Gregory "Big Star"

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-03-01, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tribe Members Names?"
>This was posted on the Mess Board.
>I have not seen any confirmation yet but this is a start...
>This Just posted in Spoilers
>
>
>------------------------------------------------------
> AfriKondom
>Registered User
>(7/3/01 9:34:24 am)
>Reply I got 'em...... hoax!!
>------------------------------------------------------
>They are:
>
>The Sambuka Tribe, Color=Gold hoax!!
>
>Names: hoax!!
>Janet Moreau hoax!!
>Stephanie Regun hoax!!
>Barbara Siljanosso hoax!!
>Lynda Griffa hoax!!
>Stephen Hempel hoax!!
>Eugene Herron hoax!!
>Chad Hundley hoax!!
>Ernest Trant-Laisson hoax!!
>
>The Temba Tribe, Color=purple hoax!!
>
>Names: hoax!!
>Lori Foster hoax!!
>Julie Gennari hoax!!
>Kerrie Buboltz hoax!!
>Wendy Franski hoax!!
>Terence Thompson hoax!!
>Mark Vang hoax!!
>Anthony Brown hoax!!
>Timothy Gerlach hoax!!
>
>Damn I'm good! hoax!!

Let me get this straight... the user has a new screenname, the user gives no info about how the info was discovered, and the user's name is AfriKondom... which could be interpreted as a double entendre for "Afri-condom" or "Afri-conned 'em"

Anyway, this has hoax written all over it... if you don't believe me, hilight the text (copied above my post) and see for yourself!!!

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

07-03-01, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tribe Members Names?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-03-01 AT 09:58 PM (EST)

>>>Anyway, this has hoax written all over it... if you don't believe me, hilight the text (copied above my post) and see for yourself!!!<<<

LMAO Sleeeve! That's sooooo great! One question though. How come you didn't enter the S3 pool on fanatics?

================

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-03-01, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tribe Members Names?"
> One question though.
>How come you didn't enter
>the S3 pool on fanatics?

Ummmm... must come up with witty answer... ummm... can't admit the truth... ummm... brain not functioning...

Fine: Truth is, I forgot... oops.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-03-01, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Hoax"
sleeeve, I totally agreee that this is a hoax, for the same reasons you cite. Oh well, back to the drawing board!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-03-01, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hoax"
>sleeeve, I totally agreee that this
>is a hoax, for the
>same reasons you cite.
>Oh well, back to the
>drawing board!

I was gonna say that.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

07-04-01, 01:10 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Hoax"
Good reasoning both of you.

Also, two more things. The first point was brought up by Schick in her quote, "The Sambuka Tribe, Color=Gold LOL! Hm.... sounds a little bit too much like a licorice flavoured spirit to be taken seriously." No way would CBS name a tribe something like that.

Second, note how there is a Stephanie and a Stephen in the same tribe. Even if these were two of the cast members, I doubt CBS would put them on the same tribe. What if someone were to go up and vote "Steph," thinking they could call their vote whichever way they saw fit when asked? CBS wouldn't risk that.

And if by some chance this "hoax" turns out to be real? Well then you can paint me red and tack me to a picket fence for my faulty reasoning.

================

MaggieMay 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-16-01, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaggieMay Click to send private message to MaggieMay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Possible castaway..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-01 AT 06:02 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-16-01 AT 05:56 PM (EST)

I am not claming in any way that I know for sure that this is true, but I have ran into this piece of information:

Name: David Bissette
Martial: Married, two kids
Luxury Item: Tea Tree Oil
Photo:

This picture is of David Bisette, his wife Mitzi, and his children Katelyn and Anna.

08-10-01, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Where?"
Maggie, where did you see this (if you can tell us)? Do you take it seriously?

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-10-01, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Where?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-01 AT 10:55 PM (EST)

I found an IBM website that listed Dave Bissette's company email address. I sent a message to see what kind of response I would get and this is what I got back:

<<Thanks for your interest, but the unfortunate reality of the matter is that I didn't make the final cut. If I had, I would be in Kenya right now...;)

<<Have a great day!

<<regards,
<<Dave Bissette, Design Team Administrator
<<IBM Personal Computing Division - e-Business Development <<Solutions

It looks to me like he was trying out for the show but didn't make the magic 16.

edited for speling

08-10-01, 11:50 PM (EST)
18. "Thanks"
Thanks, mavsfan, another one bites the dust.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-05-01, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Tribe Members Names?"
Too damned funny sleeeve! I was going to post about the Sambuka name and SChick beat me to it. So, I'll just go back to watching you guys work again.
Pay no attention to the little flea in the corner.

mistofleas

zerokewl999999 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-21-01, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zerokewl999999 Click to send private message to zerokewl999999 Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Tribe Members Names?"
Actually I have the names. No lie, just look below, only have some of them though.

Freda Big
Ulrika Ilrika
Norma Gorma
Frank Hanks
Allan Oats
Kyle Ayle
Ellen Xena
Hannah Hammah
Alice Allison
Hank Horse

dangerboy 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-25-01, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerboy Click to send private message to dangerboy Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Tribe Members Names?"
Didn't I read somewhere that the preserve they are located in is the Shaba Game Reserve? Which is right next to the Samburu Reserve. I don't think MB would like one of the tribes to pick a name similar to another reserve in the region they are in. Plus I read that there is a Samburu tribe in Africa which is part of the Masaai Group. I read that the Samburu call themselves "Loopok" (the survivors). Again too much of a coincidence. I don't think MB would like a tribe name so similar to an existing tribe in the region.

Gotta be a hoax.

j

08-09-01, 10:03 AM (EST)
15. "Lindsey Richter"
Lindsey Richter appears to be the first confirmed contestant. Since her name is not on Afrikondom's list, it confirms that it is definately a hoax...

One down 15 to go.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •