The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fashion Police 2005 w/ Kathy Griffin"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-14-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fashion Police 2005 w/ Kathy Griffin"
This coming Monday on E! Kathy Griffin and Carson Kressley(Queer Eye for the Straight Guy) are going to dish and diss the Fashion for the Emmys.

I watched the Kathy Griffin show and loved her. I will watch just to see her diss everyone!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fashion Police 2005 w/ Kathy Gr... Pretty_Kitty 09-14-05 1
   RE: Fashion Police 2005 w/ Kathy Gr... realityfreek 09-16-05 3
 RE: Fashion Police 2005 w/ Kathy Gr... Buggy 09-15-05 2
 RE: Fashion Police 2005 w/ Kathy Gr... sammyboy22 09-16-05 4
   RE: Fashion Police 2005 w/ Kathy Gr... realityfreek 09-16-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-14-05, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fashion Police 2005 w/ Kathy Griffin"
I'm so there! I was very disapointed when her show ended. I want more Kathy!

09-16-05, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fashion Police 2005 w/ Kathy Griffin"
Did you see that Bravo wants a 2nd season but Kathy is holding out for more money and less time in the home. I'd link the article but I cant find it again.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-05, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fashion Police 2005 w/ Kathy Griffin"
Thanks for the heads up!
Kathy and Carson are a must see!
I'll look for it.

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-05, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fashion Police 2005 w/ Kathy Griffin"
I am so incredibly interested in this!! Does anyone know what night it is on? It is for sure on E! , right? Also. Do you think that they will put her reality show, "My Life on the D List" out on DVD. I love her so much. I don't want to argue but, I am probably one of her biggest fans. I missed most of her reality shows because I don't get Bravo. The one episode I did catch was so funny. I am hoping it gets realeased on DVD like almost everything else seems to......

09-16-05, 07:40 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Fashion Police 2005 w/ Kathy Griffin"

Sammyboy:

Yes it is on E! this Monday 9/19 at 10pm PST. Kathy is also going to be hosting the "All Star Reality Reunion". This airs 9/21 at 11/10c. Here is the blurb about it from bravotv.com.

Bravo will unite TV's most talked-about reality stars to bring viewers "Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion." Host Kathy Griffin will talk with today's biggest stars of reality television as raw emotions run rampant in a tell-all studio-based reunion.

More than 50 outspoken reality stars will dish out all the dirt from 20 popular reality TV shows, including Charla Faddoul from "The Amazing Race," Ryan Starr and Nikki McGibbin from "American Idol," Omarosa Manigault Stallworth from "The Apprentice," Adam Mesh from "Average Joe," Tina 'Fabulous' Panas from "The Bachelor," Will Kirby from "Big Brother," Erin Brodie from "For Love or Money," Matt Kennedy Gould from "The Joe Schmo Show," Dat Phan and Jay London from "Last Comic Standing," Austin Scarlett from "Project Runway," Mike "The Miz" Mizanin and Coral Smith from "The Real World," Duncan Nutter from "Showbiz Moms & Dads," Richard Hatch and Sue Hawk from "Survivor," and Darva Conger from "Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire," among others.

Fans of reality TV will learn the real reason why their favorite stars got voted off their respective shows, the reasoning for their alliances, and the scoop behind the hookups, drama and tears.

Sorry its so long...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •