The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"bigscoop"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

taginite 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-03-01, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail taginite Click to send private message to taginite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"bigscoop"
LAST EDITED ON 06-03-01 AT 08:02 AM (EST)

uh...my brothernlaw emaild me
from folsom prison an said he
noze4 a fak that tinaz gonna win the
hole fuggin thang...so bite it man..
-----------

editted4 2embarrassing wordz...

-redundant redundant

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Wrong!!! sleeeve 06-03-01 1
   RE: Wrong!!! BaquaR13 06-04-01 2
   RE: Wrong!!! taginite 06-07-01 3
       RE: Wrong!!! Drive My Car 06-08-01 4
           RE: Wrong!!! Car... taginite 06-09-01 5
               RE: Wrong!!! Car... Drive My Car 06-10-01 6
                   RE: Wrong!!! Car... VampKira 06-12-01 7
                       RE: Wrong!!! Car...gtound... taginite 06-15-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-03-01, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Wrong!!!"
Tina will NOT win the whole thing, and here are three reasons why:

1) Colby is too well liked, has controlled the game, and needs the money more than Tina... both Rodger and Lizzy will surely vote for him, as will Amber, Jerri, and Nick.

2) There is no Tina/Colby alliance. Colby will win the final IC (which will definately be physical, because MB won't want a boring two hour long episode w/o any physical challenges) and vote out Tina, leaving himself against Keith... if Keith wins.

3) Keith will win this whole thing... he's been set up to look like the bad guy, and will win it all, just like Rich Hatch in S1.

*sigh* sorry... just had flashbacks... the crack will wear off in a minute...

At least I got the alliance right...

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-04-01, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Wrong!!!"
It is funny that he showed us this post once again... because going into the final night sleeve, i agreed 100% with what you said. Boy, werent we fooled? But that makes it even funner.

06-07-01, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail taginite Click to send private message to taginite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Wrong!!!"
yes.....regarding.."Wrong!!!"
Tina will NOT win the whole thing, and here are three reasons why:
1) Colby is too well liked, has controlled the game, and needs the money more than Tina... both Rodger and Lizzy will surely vote for him, as will Amber, Jerri, and Nick.
2) There is no Tina/Colby alliance. Colby will win the final IC (which will definately be physical, because MB won't want a boring two hour long episode w/o any physical challenges) and vote out Tina, leaving himself against Keith... if Keith wins.
3) Keith will win this whole thing... he's been set up to look like the bad guy, and will win it all, just like Rich Hatch in S1.

*sigh* sorry... just had flashbacks... the crack will wear off in a minute...<<<<<<<<<<
--------------------------

uh, albert sleeeve einsteeein.....can i call u al..

well....my contact could have been mistaken...bein a con an all

regardening yer reason number1.....it sounds logical...what sorta custom car stuff was the colbinator into away..

""both rodger and lizzy will surely vote for him""

i keep reading it.....but it dont make sense...but i'll try reading it again....and again..

""as will amber, jerri, and nick""

now yer talkin. naturally amber will do anythang jerri does with nick.
easy one

regarding yer reason number2......

""there is no tina/colby alliance""

WHAT....no richard/soozan...im gonna go get a beer now and cry awhile....dont worry i'll okay it out somehow

""colby will win the final ic challenge""

well i hope so... my contact might be right when he said the final ic challenge ....had something to do with mb making these snakes cook and eat a manegy ole rat. he said the chef cooked and sauteed his rat with all the remaining secret herbs and spices he'd been stashing away.....but that some of the herbs had a strange aboriginal mold....so the cheatin chef got sick and puked his rat up all over j probsts new outback hunting jacket.... then the tinester......she threw her rat into the fire and nuked it.....she couldn't even eat the charcoalize remains....pathetic.....remember she couldn't even swallow an oyster without gagging.. but the colbster......hey man...he's a texan.. a little extra hot n spicy texas bbq sauce....and a can a beans....noooo problemo. yes he won the ic.

""...and vote out tina""

naturally...

regarding yer reason number3.....oh i'm feelin kinda lazy....should i copy and paste it.....or can u just scroll back up.....thanks

keith...yeah...thats his name.....well....i don like him.....maybe it was the editting....no...i still dont like him. but u could be right...dammit. it just seems to me though....that more people tend to vote for the one who goes fishing naked.....i dont know why...but this keith dude aint never gonna be no damn rudy....ever. gawd i sure hope he doesnt win. i don't wanna watch his commercials.

so sleeevez...al...mr einstein.....i can sea you are a smart man...maybe even a rocket scientist.....but can you do something with yer hair.....pleeeze

thank you

and dont worry bout the crack wearing off...here....have another hit..

-nice shirt

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-08-01, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Wrong!!!"
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-nice shirt

EBUG

06-09-01, 03:40 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Wrong!!! Car..."
drive your car....farout..is it insured...an can i top off the tank with low octane..

an is it okay3 putt the top down

-gatall..

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-10-01, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Wrong!!! Car..."
No Tag , you can not drive my car, you've had too much of Vamps tonic lately, and I love my Car.

It's a Race Car

EBug

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-12-01, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Wrong!!! Car..."
Ok Buggy.. now you look here!!! *tries not to giggle*

I may sniiiiiif glue with Superman...
And I may be caught by Ice with my bres-es-se hangin' out..
And I may even.. on occasion, bring a stripper or two in the bar to....ahem...perform....

but I would NEVER... EVER.. give that bad boy Tag any alcohol! Why Buggy darling... my Tonic is not what Tag gets messed up on, it is what CURES him after a night of boozing it up! Why do you think I always give it to him after he posts his gibberish... Tryin' to straighten that boy out!!!!

And YOU Tag!!!! Did you REEEALLY think I wouldn't find you over here on Spoilers? Hmmmm? What have you got to say for yourself THIS time young man?! No more tonic for you.. You go ahead and suffer with a hangover.. Maybe that will learn ya!! One more slip up and I will take your Tux back! Now go to your room! You are grounded for two weeks!!!

Now come on over here and give me a hug.. We can work through this, hon.. You know I am only trying to lead you down the straight and narrow.. I mean you are an imortal now, remember?? We have a certain image we must uphold!!

w.l.s.f.c.

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

06-15-01, 02:54 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Wrong!!! Car...gtound..."
>>>""And YOU Tag!!!! Did you REEEALLY think I wouldn't find you over here on Spoilers? Hmmmm? What have you got to say for yourself THIS time young man?! No more tonic for you.. You go ahead and suffer with a hangover.. Maybe that will learn ya!! One more slip up and I will take your Tux back! Now go to your room! You are grounded for tw"""<<<<<<<<
------------

uhm......grrrr;;;;809kmreoo7pp7ll7yn s0rtqn q nq q a //////////.....ssmniliefacewszz tjjlo2nite.....ssurvvlkivp;eeoerr2u aatujahappyu////////

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •