The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"romantic bond"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

tarfam 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-18-02, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tarfam Click to send private message to tarfam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"romantic bond"
"Nov. 27 Meanwhile, at the last pit stop, two team members from different teams begin to form a romantic bond."

Let's see. That would be Tara and Chris. No sorry, wrong race.

Hmmm. Could this be a "love that dare not speak it's name"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: romantic bond Esbea 11-18-02 1
   RE: romantic bond TARantado 11-18-02 2
 Flo and Drew cmaybur 11-18-02 3
   RE: Flo and Drew TARantado 11-18-02 4
   RE: Flo and Drew Chrissy gal 11-19-02 5
   RE: Flo and Drew Spidey 11-19-02 6
       RE: Flo and Drew mikey 11-19-02 7
           RE: Flo and Drew managerr 11-20-02 8
               RE: Flo and Drew Serendipity 11-20-02 9
 RE: romantic bond L82LIFE 11-20-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-18-02, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: romantic bond"
John Vito leaves Jill for Kenny?

"I prefer the wicked to the foolish. The wicked sometimes rest."

TARantado 39 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-02, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARantado Click to send private message to TARantado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: romantic bond"
eeeeewww ! that's pathetic ! I wouldn't want to imagine that couple... but since we're trying all possible combinations, how about Andre or Damon trying to "strategize" and woo Teri.

Or what if Ian went out in the open and expressed hidden feelings for Drew or Derek ?

double eeeeewww !!

cmaybur 259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-18-02, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cmaybur Click to send private message to cmaybur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Flo and Drew"
I've heard through numerous sources that Flo and Drew are now dating.

Chris

"Ten countries, four continents, forty-six thousand miles... Derek and Drew, you are the winners of The Amazing Race."

TARantado 39 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-02, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARantado Click to send private message to TARantado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Flo and Drew"
>I've heard through numerous sources that
>Flo and Drew are now dating.
>

hmmm...what does Zach have to say abot this ? especially during the race as the teams get booted out one by one ?

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-19-02, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Flo and Drew"
This brings a new meaning to "twin hunt".

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-02, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Flo and Drew"
Technically Flo and Zach are not dating - platonic friends exploring their options.

Zach is way better off without whinyhead Flo. The man has been a saint putting up with her during this race. He may very well have decided to vote nay on a romantic relationship and then Flo jumps Drew.

BTW, can any of you tell them apart? I never have any idea who is who.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-19-02, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Flo and Drew"
>Technically Flo and Zach are not
>dating - platonic friends exploring
>their options.
>
>Zach is way better off without
>whinyhead Flo. The man
>has been a saint putting
>up with her during this
>race. He may very
>well have decided to vote
>nay on a romantic relationship
>and then Flo jumps Drew.
>
>
>BTW, can any of you tell
>them apart? I never
>have any idea who is
>who.
>
I can tell them apart -- Zach is the one with the weird hair, while Flo is the short one.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-20-02, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Flo and Drew"
One of the twins almost always wears red, the other almost always wears blue. That's how we're supposed to tell them apart. (But then I can never remember who is wearing what)

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-20-02, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Flo and Drew"
Derek wears red, a wedding band and dog tags. His nose is sharper than Drew's, he is a little taller and his face is thinner.

Drew is the one in blue.

Not that I look at them that much. Well, not all that much.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-02, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: romantic bond"
I'm going to have to put my vote in on the budding romance. I think the romance will be between:

Ian and Magilla

Huh? Magilla's in a different show? I thought they would make a lovely couple. Oops-my bad.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •