The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/05"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-11-05, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/05"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-05 AT 12:50 PM (EST)

Since nobody has started one, I shall.

And, i'm going out on a limb and saying the boot will be:

* CARRIE *

Vonzell will be by here side in the bottom two.

geekboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/0... kahanasunset 05-11-05 1
 Anthony Lisapooh 05-11-05 2
   RE: Anthony Glow 05-11-05 3
       Anthony emydi 05-11-05 8
 could it be Carrie? tamarama 05-11-05 4
 RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/0... Pretty_Kitty 05-11-05 5
 Ant'ney Devious Weasel 05-11-05 6
   RE: Ant'ney geekboy 05-11-05 9
       RE: Ant'ney Devious Weasel 05-11-05 10
           RE: Ant'ney PagongRatEater 05-11-05 21
 Vonzell lovwigglesworth 05-11-05 7
 RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/0... shanana banana 05-11-05 11
 RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/0... weird al 05-11-05 12
 Anthony halfpintlemon 05-11-05 13
   "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/... taffnic 05-11-05 14
 Vonzell SouperStar 05-11-05 15
 RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/0... okaychatt 05-11-05 16
 Anthony although he does not deserv... seahorse 05-11-05 17
 I predict BO will GO TeamJoisey 05-11-05 18
 RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/0... 24fanatics 05-11-05 19
 RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/0... scottyg124 05-11-05 20
   RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/0... Dot 05-11-05 22
 RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/0... CrazyDaze 05-16-05 23
   RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/0... scottyg124 05-16-05 24
 RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/0... Bebo 05-16-05 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-11-05, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/05"
And I shall agree with geekboy, at least in principle. (We can only hope it happens.)

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-05, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Anthony"
bottom two: Vonzell & Anthony.
bootee: anthony - the week he doens't deserve it.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anthony"
You mean like Scott last week?

Although I tend to think (hope) that it will be Vonzell going.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. " Anthony"
It will be just like Scott.

Will be B2: Vonzell and Anthony with Anthony going

Should be: Vonzell and Carrie with Carrie going

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "could it be Carrie?"
*fingers crossed*

I hope so!!

Last week I posted somewhere that I could dream about a Carrie boot...and now I think it just may come true.

Week by week, the judges have been slowly lowering her a peg here, a peg there. (my favorite: last week's 'robotic' comment)

Meantime, Anthony has been stepping up to the plate (Poison Ivy aside).

Fabulous as her instrument is, Carrie's performances have lacked heart, connection and consistency. As the field narrows, it's become more and more noticable. Plus, she's made some really bad song choices & clothing choices, she's openly shrugged off the importance of understanding lyrics...there are some important 'pieces' that she just doesn't seem to get.

Unlike alot of posters, I DON'T think her lack of connection to the songs is simply a matter of age & inexperience. She's too old, with too much training & performing under her belt (even if it was school choir) to be so utterly soulless. (and I mean "scary zombie" soulless, not "white bread" soulless) You either got it, or you don't.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-11-05, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/05"
should be: Anothony

Will be: Vonzell

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Ant'ney"
Should Be: Anthony
Will Be: Anthony

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ant'ney"
How can a few of you say it "should be" Anthony, when Anthony did better than both girls last night?

geekboy

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ant'ney"
A. Because I'm basing it on my take on the overall performance in the competition and the potential I feel each of the remaining contestants has.

B. Because I don't necessarily think Anthony did better than both girls last night - I thought Carrie had the best night, and Anthony and Vonzell had about the same night.

C. We've seen time and time again that Anthony's fan base is not as strong as any of the other three remaining contestants. It would be a shock for someone who has been in the bottom grouping as many times as Anthony to get through yet another night. Lost in our focus on the abysmal amount of votes Scott was getting was the fact that Anthony was doing worse.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ant'ney"
I definitely think that the performers shouldbe rated on their OVERALL body of work and not just on how they did last night. Did anyone really expect Carrie to pull off that Philly sound anyway? Some weeks are just not a good fit for certain contestants.

Anthony has outlasted his talent in this competition and, opinions of last night aside, he is not good enough to hang with the other three remaining.

Picking the boot however, is an art form for this show and this seems to be as good a week as any for a surprise boot.

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-11-05, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Vonzell"
I would love to see Carrie go in a surprise, Latoya-esque, boot. But given how her a Bo have been so far ahead of everyone else ever since his bottom two scare, I can only hope.
So bottom two will most likely be Vonzell and Anthony.
Picking between these two is like flipping a coin. On the one hand, Anthony did really great last night. On the other, Vonzell has been in the bottom group less. But I voted for Bo and Anthony last night and had a harder time getting through for Anthony than Bo. Probably just coincidense, but I've got nothing else to go on.
So my boot pick is VONZELL.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-11-05, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/05"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-05 AT 05:23 PM (EST)

Will be: Anthony or Vonzell
(hopefully Anthony of the two, but I fear for Vonzell)

Should be: Carrie

Great voice, but she lacks passion, conviction, and maturity to be the next AI. I'm done with her bore-@ss performances each week.

weird al 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-11-05, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weird%20al Click to send private message to weird%20al Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/05"
Bootee: Vonzell.

I'm basing this prediction on how busy the phone lines were last night. As an experiment, I tried calling each number until I got through 2 times.

For Bo and Carrie, and I got over a dozen busy signals before getting through for the first time, and a similar number before making the second call. For Anthony, I connected the first time and had about 5 more busy signals before the second call went through. For Vonzell, the calls went through the first two times I tried.

halfpintlemon 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-11-05, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail halfpintlemon Click to send private message to halfpintlemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Anthony"
He's overdue

taffnic 5392 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. ""RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/05""
Bootee:Vonzell

Should be:Carrie

SouperStar 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-11-05, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SouperStar Click to send private message to SouperStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Vonzell"
Bottom 2: Vonzell & Anthony
Should go: Vonzell (guaranteed to mess up part of EVERY song)

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-11-05, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/05"
<saying the boot will be:

* CARRIE *

Wow, geekboy. I was ho-humming along on the boards until I read this one. That would really be a surprise for me, based on what I perceive the preferences of the AI public to be.

I think Carrie is too wooden to be an entertainer, but I'm usually safe betting on the opposite of what I think when it comes to the American public.

(Just think Election 2004. Sigh.)

Ok - I'm done playing OT on the forum boards.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Anthony although he does not deserve it"
Should be Vonzell and Carrie bottom 2 with Vonzell booted

Probably will be Vonzell and Anthony with Anthony going.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-11-05, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "I predict BO will GO"
Final Four usually has a surprise.

This is the spot where Tamyra left.
This is the spot where LaToya left.

Surprise! Bo's fans thought he was safe.

Alternate pick: Carrie. For all the same reasons,
except that her fans have less reason to be overconfident.

24fanatics 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-11-05, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 24fanatics Click to send private message to 24fanatics Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/05"
I really don't know how you all can think that Carrie should go before Anthony. Carrie is 100 times the singer that Anthony is. I don't know how Anthony has made it this far. He shouldn't even have been in the top 12. Just my 2 cents.

scottyg124 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-11-05, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail scottyg124 Click to send private message to scottyg124 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/05"
I kinda think carrie too, I like her but she's been weak for the last couple of weeks....
Bottom 2: Carrie and Anthony
Should Go: Carrie
Will Go: Anthony

Dot 13 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dot Click to send private message to Dot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/05"
Well as usual this board continues its Carrie bashing. Give the girl a break already. She has a very strong fan base and will make it to the final two. I'm hoping she wins. She still is the best singer in the competition. Vonzell was terrible last night. Bo was terrible on his first song ok on the second. I agree that Anthony was the best last night.

1. Carrie
2. Bo
3. Anthony
4. Vonzell

Boot: Vonzell

CrazyDaze 11 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-05, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CrazyDaze Click to send private message to CrazyDaze Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/05"
Vonzell needs to go!!!!!!!!!!

scottyg124 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-16-05, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail scottyg124 Click to send private message to scottyg124 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/05"
Carrie needs to go~!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-05, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread 5/11/05"
Locking, since this episode is long over. There are plenty of other threads on which to debate who should be gone.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •