The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Bachelor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

beansyorkie 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-19-07, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beansyorkie Click to send private message to beansyorkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Bachelor"
If you watched Ellen today,Andy was on and told the world who his final 2 girls were and who he picked. Isn't that braking his contract with the producers of this show and who wants to watch it now. What a let down.... I won't say who he picked for those of you that didn't see it, but the cat is out of the bag...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Bachelor MKitty 04-19-07 1
 RE: The Bachelor riverrocker 04-19-07 2
   RE: The Bachelor fullofgrace2470 04-19-07 3
       RE: The Bachelor KoalaChick 04-19-07 4
           RE: The Bachelor KoalaChick 04-19-07 5
 RE: The Bachelor beansyorkie 04-19-07 6
   RE: The Bachelor riverrocker 04-19-07 7
 RE: The Bachelor amzingfan 04-20-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-19-07, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Bachelor"
ACK! Now why would he do that when only three shows have aired? I don't want to know..I am still trying to "cleverly deduce" on my own!! That really sucks..as now I may end up finding out inadvertantly. Thanks for not posting the names as a spoiler...

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-19-07, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Bachelor"
>If you watched Ellen today,Andy was
>on and told the world
>who his final 2 girls
>were and who he picked.
>Isn't that braking his contract
>with the producers of this
>show and who wants to
>watch it now. What a
>let down.... I won't say
>who he picked for those
>of you that didn't see
>it, but the cat is
>out of the bag...

Darn! I missed Ellen's show! But I'd LOVE to know. Is there any way to PM me? I've never used that feature on this site, but I 'think' there is one???? I would appreciate it.

I checked Ellen's site, but nothing was said about it there either.

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-07, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Bachelor"
Lol! I checked her site too, but nothing. I'm really curious if this is for real.

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-07, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Bachelor"
Ellen comes on here in 5 minutes, I'll post when I know for sure.

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-07, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Bachelor"
Ok, I just watched the segment with Andy. He did NOT reveal who he picked. The two names he mentioned were Erin and Amanda, two of the women he let go on the last show. He was saying that they are nice girls, like he didn't really like letting them go. He did say he found love and thanked his buddy for putting his name up for the show.

beansyorkie 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-19-07, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beansyorkie Click to send private message to beansyorkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Bachelor"
I'm glad you watched it,I was really hoping I was wrong, I always tape Ellen but I deleted the Bachelor and couldn't remember who left. Also did anyone else see either a shark or dolphin in the wave when they was sitting on the beach 2 weeks ago. We ran it back several times and it was one or the other. I would really think the producers would have his head if he let the cat out of the bag this early, what a great way to throw you off. Guess I'll keep watching and taping. Thanks again for the info, sure makes me feel better,I didn't like either of them....

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-19-07, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Bachelor"
Thank you! I found out our local station had pre-empted Ellen today for a special here and would rebroadcast at 2:39 AM! Now, that I know this, I won't have to set the recorder!! I certainly wasn't going to stay up to watch.

amzingfan 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-07, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amzingfan Click to send private message to amzingfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Bachelor"
beansyorkie I watched ellen last night and thought the samething you did, glad to know someone else misunderstood! I can't keep all their names straight, some of them all seem the same.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •