The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My Super Sweet 16"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-03-05, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My Super Sweet 16"
Has anyone been watching this. I hate this $hit. These girls and boy who have had one so far are the lamest people. They are so mean and spoiled. I guess that is what MTV loves to air, I mean just look at cribs and its other shows. I saw one episode of this sweet 16 show though that was interesting, it was the one with the blonde girl who brought her old friends from Roswell, NM to see her new life and all her money. First of all let me say her friends from Roswell were precious, they were so funny. It was disgusting how the girl was flaunting her money in front of them. I was ready to throw up. Then her rich friends were mean to her Roswell friends. I was so bugged. I just wonder if anyone else had seen that episode and felt the way I did. I hate to admit that I have watched this but, I was stoned at the time and couldn't find the remote. hehe....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My Super Sweet 16 celinedion1 09-04-05 1
   Who did everyone hate the most? brit21 09-22-05 24
       RE: Who did everyone hate the most? dallaskimber 11-03-05 36
 RE: My Super Sweet 16 StarryLuna 09-05-05 2
   RE: My Super Sweet 16 missygirl3 09-05-05 3
   RE: My Super Sweet 16 sammyboy22 09-05-05 4
       RE: My Super Sweet 16 celinedion1 09-06-05 6
           RE: My Super Sweet 16 Fox41 09-08-05 10
   RE: My Super Sweet 16 mommy2bree 09-06-05 5
 RE: My Super Sweet 16 weltek 09-06-05 7
   RE: My Super Sweet 16 uglier than sarah w 09-06-05 8
       RE: My Super Sweet 16 celinedion1 09-09-05 11
       RE: My Super Sweet 16 brit21 09-22-05 25
 RE: My Super Sweet 16 Fox41 09-08-05 9
 RE: My Super Sweet 16 Tamena 09-09-05 12
   RE: My Super Sweet 16 Fox41 09-09-05 13
 RE: My Super Sweet 16 bandit0687 09-10-05 14
   RE: My Super Sweet 16 sammyboy22 09-11-05 15
   RE: My Super Sweet 16 volsfan 09-11-05 16
       RE: My Super Sweet 16 Kurt Angle 09-19-05 22
           RE: My Super Sweet 16 Fox41 09-20-05 23
   WARNING - bandit Bebo 09-11-05 17
       RE: bandit0687 09-12-05 18
           RE: K1967 09-16-05 19
               RE: sammyboy22 09-16-05 20
           RE: Fox41 09-19-05 21
 RE: My Super Sweet 16 sammyboy22 09-23-05 26
   RE: My Super Sweet 16 Fox41 09-26-05 27
       RE: My Super Sweet 16 sammyboy22 09-26-05 28
           RE: My Super Sweet 16 uglier than sarah w 09-27-05 29
               RE: My Super Sweet 16 brit21 09-28-05 30
               RE: My Super Sweet 16 StarryLuna 09-30-05 31
                   RE: My Super Sweet 16 uglier than sarah w 09-30-05 32
                       RE: My Super Sweet 16 celinedion1 10-11-05 33
 RE: My Super Sweet 16 leianawd 10-14-05 34
   RE: My Super Sweet 16 jollybean 10-21-05 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-05, 04:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-05 AT 04:54 AM (EST)

I've seen this show on MTV and I did see the episode that you were talking about and I agree with you. I think that these kids on here are spoiled brats and all they seem to do is cry if they don't get their way. Also their parents need to learn how to set some guildlines for them in some way before they end up getting into trouble. They also need to be taught manners and how to be nice instead of being a bunch of little b*tches.

brit21 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-22-05, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brit21 Click to send private message to brit21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Who did everyone hate the most?"
The one I hated most was the girl who was adopted and then treated her best friend like total #####.

dallaskimber 6 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dallaskimber Click to send private message to dallaskimber Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Who did everyone hate the most?"
I totally agree the adopted girl was such a brat. She came from nothing and she expected the moon from her rich parents. She acted like she was entitled. She is exteremly lucky that such nice people adopted her and she should stop and count her blessings each day.....

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-05-05, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
OMH this show cracks me up! It's one of those shows I love to watch just so I can trash it! I haven't seen the episode you're referring to, though. I hope I catch it on a repeat. The last episode I saw was the girl who got Ciara to play her party and was all PO'd because the limo's air conditioning broke and her dad had to drive her to the party in an Acura. Poor thing. I also loved the episode with the girl who had a Sweet FIFTEEN party, so she'd beat all her friends and have her party first.

Luna's Eclipses

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-05-05, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
I have seen this show as well and it is SO BASHABLE. what these spoiled brats spend on their parties is what I make in a whole year. Pretty sad, huh?? I am with luna. love to watch only so I can make fun of it, but it upsets me because these kids have no concept of reality.

09-05-05, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
I agree too. I totally saw that episode with that B*tch who got Ciara to sing at her stupid party. That episode was so laughable. I loved it when her dad started yelling at her hardcore though. What is his problem? Maybe he just has a lazy, spoiled piece of $hit for a daugher. I think I am right. he he he. I also remember that episode with that fat girl named Sophie. She pretty is pretty much the worst one that I have seen on this show as far as spoiled and b*tch goes. She was such a pig, I can't believe that there was any cake left over for her guests....

09-06-05, 05:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
I remember that episode with Sophie, she was such a b!tch. Also if that wasn't bad enough she was proud of being a b!tch and the way how she talked to her mother was unbelievable. I could never show my mother that much disrespect. I think that her episode as the worst one and she was also the meanest one too. Also which one of her parents has the money, is it her father?

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-08-05, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"

>"Also which one of her
>parents has the money, is
>it her father?"

They never said anything about Sophie's Father. I think her Mom is a single parent who has spoiled that FAT child of her's rotten. I don't blame her Dad for not being there. Hell, I would have walked out on those two b*tches too!!

mommy2bree 253 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mommy2bree Click to send private message to mommy2bree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
I have watched several episodes of this as well. I did see the Ciara episode. Man, the girl was spoiled, but she was pretty, I'll give her that much. The way she talked to her dad was ridiculous, and I was so glad when he went off on her.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-05, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
shhh, this is one of my secret shows I can curl up and watch on a Saturday afternoon.

It's a real slice of what spoiled children look & act like. And where do these parents get all their money? Cripes.

I enjoy such bashable shows & will continue to tune in occasionally.

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-06-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
I saw the Ciara episode last night...ugh. Cannot believe these kids...Also enjoyed the epi where the girl was a part of LTD and said that her clique were celebrities. Cannot believe the money these parents have and how they choose to waste it!

09-09-05, 04:00 AM (EST)
11. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
I saw the episode with Ciara too and wow that girl's world revolved around money every other word that came out of her mouth was money or related to money. All the kids on this show are spoiled rotten and the way how they chose to spend their money is rediculous (SP?). This is one of thse shows that you love to hate but you watch anyway just to be able to talk about. I also saw the episode with LTD or whatever the hell they called themselves. They thought that they were celebrities, lol they need to get a reality check that there nothing but rich spoiled brats and most people don't lok up to them as they think.

09-22-05, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brit21 Click to send private message to brit21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
I know! Give it to a charity for cryin out loud.

09-08-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
I've seen this show a few times. ALL of the kids are brats. But Sophie took the cake! She was the most heartless, & rude person I've ever seen in my life. She has some serious issues. Her Mother never saying NO to her is one of them. The parents are out of their f*cking minds for spending that much money on their brats. How are these spoiled little rich kids ever going to make it in a REAL society? I can't believe the money that rich people waste, and I can't believe how f*cked up their spoiled brats are.

Tamena 174 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-05, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamena Click to send private message to Tamena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
I hate this show and it has now been V-chipped OFF our line up at home.
My darling *coff coff* 13yr old started watching it, I caught the tail end of it the first time she put it on. All of a sudden it's on the TiVo line up? I don't think so!

So now we get to hear all about our kid's "sweet 16" and how she's planning on having all her friends come out to a restaraunt and party all night long...on our tab. We popped that little dream bubble real quick trust me. She just doesn't get it.
The behavior of the brats on that show is horrible, the way they treat their friends and family is horrible, the premise of the show is horrible and I haven't seen one kid yet that I thought might even come close to deserving anything like the parties being thrown.
Want to impress me? Take the 20k you're blowing on a 16th birthday party and donate it to charity...
this whole show disgusts me =/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

09-09-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
13. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
You're right. None of those brats deserve a damn thing. But what shocks me is the PARENTS. What kind of parents are they? How can an ADULT think it's a good thing to raise brats like that? There are kids who are homeless & in need of good homes. There are people who go to bed hungry in this country. I think that if you have tons of money you need to put some serious thought into how you spend it. Paying over 100 thousand bucks for your brats birthday party is INSANE!!

bandit0687 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-05, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bandit0687 Click to send private message to bandit0687 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
Oh, come on! How can everyone call these people such names, like you know them! I think it is hilarious, because I know that anyone who gets money would act like that. Are you people saying if you had hundreds of thousands of dollars you wouldn't want big bashes and a car? Come on! I would want to party if I had money! You're lying if you say no! This show is so hilarious just to see that people actually act like that and love themselves that much. This is one of my favorite shows ever.

09-11-05, 09:39 AM (EST)
15. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
I am not saying that if I didn't have that much money that I would not spend some. It would be really hard for me to justify spending $203,000.00 on a birthday party with all the things going on in the world today. I would probably have a big house and a couple cars if I had a lot of money. One thing I would not do is treat people like the brats on this show do. I treat people with respect and if I ever thought of talking, treating or acting the way these kids do towards their parents or even grandparents, I would be through the wall..... jmho

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-05, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
You're lying if you say no!

I am not lying when I say no. There is no way in hell I would ever spend the money these idiots spend on a party. It is trully sickening to see the spoiled brats that are given ANYTHING and EVERYTHING they want. The parents are at fault here and should be spanked themselves.

After seeing the poor people of New Orleans go through what they have over the past two weeks should be a wake up call for everyone that we need to be helping others not spending thousands of dollars on a freaking birthday party!

Kurt Angle 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-05, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kurt%20Angle Click to send private message to Kurt%20Angle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
I actually like the show, it's like a guilty pleasure.

The Jazmine episode was unbelievable. Getting a BMW convertible was the "Best moment of her life"...my first thought was, no the best moment of your life was when this family adopted you, dipstick! The fact of them being wealthy is icing on the cake. Also the way she treated Brittney, and was talking trash like "I dont associate with losers". The best part was at the end when the people were saying "Jazmine is in a for a huge awakening now, not many people are gonna talk to her now that the party is over". The father was a weirdo too.

I just can't believe how some of these kids act.

After Jazmine, Sophie was ridiculous-I couldn't believe the way she spoke to her mother, especially when she told her mother to sit down & shut up..and then mother did it!

Amanda was beautiful, but her "my sh- dont stink attitude" cancels out her good looks.

The triplets were the only "party girls" that really seemed to appreciate the party, at least more than the other girls.

I'm looking forward to this week's episode with the fruitcake guy with the dreads who wants a diamond bracelet and his mother calls him a "divo"-she should have just called him "DIVA" cause that's what he is.

The funniest one I saw was that spoiled brat kid, Hart, who talked so much trash to his father. The father took him to a strip club to find girls to dance at a 16 YEAR OLDS BIRTHDAY PARTY-unreal! The father spent 150k on the party and like no one showed up. And the highlight of the night was the kid having a red bull drinking contest.

Ahhhh I love this show-but don't tell anyone!

09-20-05, 10:41 AM (EST)
23. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-05 AT 10:45 AM (EST)

>
>"I'm looking forward to this week's
>episode with the fruitcake guy
>with the dreads who wants
>a diamond bracelet and his
>mother calls him a "divo"-she
>should have just called him
>"DIVA" cause that's what he
>is."

I liked the gay kid with the dreads. I think his name was Djourn or something like that. I thought he was nice. He was artistic & kind of cool. I can see why he had a lot of friends. He didn't seem all that excited about having a lot of money. He knew what kind of party he wanted, & his party really wasn't all that extravagant. He did get a BMW, but he really didn't seem all that excited about it. His friends seemed more excited than he was. He was very excited about his fashion show. And for once they had a rich kid who wasn't a BRAT.

So, out of all the spoiled rich kids I liked him the best.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-05, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "WARNING - bandit"
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines. Bashing contestants on reality programs is permitted here, but telling other posters what they can and cannot say is not your right. We even have a message at the top of each page reminding posters that they can't tell each other to shut up.

If you don't want to read comments bashing contestants on these programs, then I don't think you're going to find this forum to your liking.

bandit0687 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-05, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bandit0687 Click to send private message to bandit0687 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: "
I def. was not telling anyone to shut up!! I was just putting in my opinion, like they did. And, by the way, these shows were filmed before the disasters of hurricane Katrina! And I would beleive that if they spend $203k on a party, they've donated some money to charity.

K1967 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-05, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail K1967 Click to send private message to K1967 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: "
I saw my first episode of this show last night ( Sept 14th).. It was 2 repeats. I could not believe how spoiled, selfish and self absorbed all these girls were and how their parents just indulged them.. All they do is scream and put other people down, they had no sense of reality.

I was especially suprised with the behavior of the first girl, Jazmin.. She had been in foster care for years and was adopted a year ago, and it did not take long to turn her. I thought maybe with her background she would be a little bit more compasionate. But she threw fits.. like when looking for her dress, the friend she brought with her was trying on dresses just for fun, but Jazmin got mad and refused to buy a dress because "Brittney" had tried it on. Then she does not study for her driving test and cries when she fails, but is given a brand new BMW by her parents anyway ( glad I dont live where she will be driving).. She flew in a private jet, had the hair stylist come to her house, then ordered security to throw people off the stage cause it was for her. She kept saying "I deserve this".. yes she was in foster care, but rather than being grateful for what she had and use it to help others all she can say is "I deserve this" and "I want everyone to be jealous of me"...and all her little rich friends were snotty too.

I dont know about parents raising clueless, shallow, self-absorbed children who have no conscience at all.. these kids will grow up and contribute absolutely nothing to our society.
It really is sickening

09-16-05, 01:30 PM (EST)
20. "RE: "
I just think that girl Jazmin was jealous of her friend Brittney because her friend Brittney was truly the pretty one and that is why she was so mean to her. It was so true!!! It is amazing how money can change an innocent child in foster care who has probably had nothing her whole life into that horrible mess of a person. Not to mention her new parents, talk about creepy. Especially her dad. I wonder if he wants her to "pay him back for that BMW" he bought her in some way.... jmho

09-19-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
21. "RE: "
>"And, by
>the way, these shows were
>filmed before the disasters of
>hurricane Katrina! And I would
>beleive that if they spend
>$203k on a party, they've
>donated some money to charity."

Hmmm ... I don't know about that. These kids are in a totally different world. They don't know what CHARITY is all about. In their world it's all about THEM. These brats were not raised to care & have feelings for other people. You can tell that by watching how they act on camera. There is no way that these kids give a rat's a$$ about poor people who have lost everything in a hurricane. Those spoiled brats are so far removed from poor people & the real world until it's not even funny.

09-23-05, 05:22 PM (EST)
26. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
Did anyone see the last episode with the little gay boy named Bjorn? Wasn't he precious? jk.... The stuff he designed for his runway party thing was awful, I think he just wishes he could fill out a corset...jmho

09-26-05, 00:26 AM (EST)
27. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
I talked about him a few posts up.

I Loved him! He was a cool kid. I can see why he had lots of friends. He is my favorite on this show so far.

09-26-05, 05:09 PM (EST)
28. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
Your right. He was not that bad. It was sad when he was throwing up in the bathroom at his party. It sounded really nasty. Anyways. I can't remember if there is another new episode this week or not, it will be interesting to see if there is.

09-27-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
Yeah, I think last night's was new...I hadn't seen it before...It was with Cindy wanting to be Cinderella...Typical drama ensues...the only real sad thing was instead of fighting with a girlfriend for attention, Cindy fought with her mother and they were both outfitted in wedding gowns. Good episode.

09-28-05, 05:55 PM (EST)
30. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
The mother was wierd. The daughter wasn't as bad as some of the others.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-30-05, 06:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
The best thing about the Cinderella episode was her brother and cousins threatening to kick Prince Charming's ass if he did anything inappropriate!

Luna's Eclipses

09-30-05, 09:47 AM (EST)
32. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
Yeah I didn't even get the idea that Prince Charming was that interested in her. I bet he got paid to take her out...His outfit was UGLY!

10-11-05, 00:59 AM (EST)
33. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
LOL I agree. He should have got paid to wear that horrible looking outfit. Anyway so far all of them seem to be really snoby and rotten. The only one who i like so far was the guy named bejorn, he was cool. The rest of the people who they show on this show are just plain mean, rude, and selfish. The two people whom they have showen whom I really thought were the worst was Jazmine and Sophie. They were both the meanist/rudest that I have seen on this show and they were the ones that shocked me the most. I still can't believe how they treated their parents and friends with such disrespect.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-14-05, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
I think it's disgusting how much money these people spend on a birthday party...I just hope they are equally as eager to give to the needy. I know parents want to do for their children, I know because I'm a parent, but there is a line. After all how much are they really doing for their children when their behavior sucks and they act like material things are everything and so desperate to buy their friends. Another thihg I have noticed was the alcohol consumption. I know teenagers will drink but for the parents to have knowledge and provide it and on t.v. I wonder what would happen to parents who were just average financially if they went on t.v. and gave their kids alcohol.

jollybean 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-21-05, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jollybean Click to send private message to jollybean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: My Super Sweet 16"
If either one of my kids even think of having a party and spending that much to buy their friends then they (ages 6 & 3) better go out and get jobs now. If either one of my kids talk to me or their father the way those kids talk to their parents they will be getting a hand to their mouth.

But anyway I do like watching the show to see which kid is the worst. I guess I would have to say Jazmin was absolutely the worst. Like the girl said on the show. Not many people will talk to her after the party.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •