The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Better Survivor Tournament and Game"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Current Message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-26-13, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Day 2 & 3"
LAST EDITED ON 01-27-13 AT 04:53 PM (EST)

Day 2:
Getting to know poo.

Excellent, the tribes have been decided.
The Tribes:
Amargosa

Panamint

Sylvania

Welcome to the game, tribes.
Here is a map to your campsites, I will see you tomorrow. *hands a map to each tribe*
Malcolm, Cheisl, Kim, Penner, Cha and Sophie head off towards Amargosa. (PH/RI/OW/PH/OW/SP)
While, Rob M., Denise, Grant, Troyzan, Kat and Lisa head off towards Sylvania. (RI/PH/RI/OW/OW/PH)
And Ozzy, Steph V., Pete, Skupin, Chelsea and Ashley head off towards Panamint. (SP/RI/PH/PH/RI/OW)

2 hours later and roughly 5 miles of meandering over sand dunes, the Amargosa catch sight of their campsite.
A large Water Tower dominates the site, painted in their tribal color, Purple, while a large (also purple) canvas tent is already provided and sit's within the afternoon shade of the water-tower.
(See, production 'kind of' cares about the comfort level of the survivors.)

Malcolm: WooHoo! A tent and Water! Finally! That walk was brutal. Everyone, already, is dehydrated and energy-less. It's become actual survival to insure we get enough water, food and shelter. Thankfully the water and shelter are here so we really just need to concentrate on food. Which, I'm positive, will be extremely rare. Either that or we're gonna have to eat the Sylvania tribe mascot most often. Scorpions are the only wildlife I've seen so far.

Kim: Wow. This is already brutal. I can't quite wrap my head around why I said yes to this. The environment is astoundingly harsh. I'm already nauseous, light-headed and fatigued. Not to mention that almost everyone has started getting headaches. We'll all need to stay overly hydrated to get through this.

Cheisl: Holy crap this is awful. It's gotta be over 100 degrees out here and it is relentless. No shade on our walk for the whole duration, now everyone is languishing underneath the water tower and drinking obscene amounts of water. I realize the water tower holds a lot of water but I fear for the future. However, another great thing about being out here, beside the tent and the water, is that fires are easy to start. All the scrap wood around here is dry as bone. However, and maybe this IS a good thing, the fires burn hot and fast, then go out easily.

Penner: What I see happening is that Malcolm, myself and Cheisl with Kim run this game from the get-go. We were hoping Denise would be with us, but it looks like she'll be the first victom on Sylvania.

Christina: Finally, me and Kim together without Chelsea, Sabrina or Alicia. Nothing lesbian there but she was definitely the only lady I trusted during OneWorld. Maybe Kim and I can get something going?

Sophie: Boy, oh boy, THAT was strenuous. I can tell right away the elements are gonna wreak havoc on the other survivors AND me. I'm certainl grateful for the tent and the water tower. The Water Tower is where we all tend to hang out as it's too blasted hot to do anything else but loll in the shade.

1 hour after that Panamint catches sight of their campsite. Their 6mile long walk took them down the center of an old dry river-bed. Various scratches, scat and scrapes as well as Pete twisting his ankle and Stephanie now on power alert because of her run-in with a rattlesnake as she squatted next to the river for a quick pee.

Steph V.: Ohmygawd! There's like Rattlesnakes and Scorpions EVERYWHERE. I have to find some way to sleep off the ground, I am petrified of snakes and knowing that they are everywhere AND they are venomous and they can slither their way into the tent, is making me sheet my shorts. guh *shivers*

Pete: This place is nuts! I'm here for less than a few hours and BAM! I trip over a fricken' rock and twist my ankle. It's not gonna make me leave, but it is definitely a target producer at this stage. Ozzy and I talked the whole way here and we're pretty much in an alliance right off the bat.

Ozzy: This place is both magical and dangerous. It's in the triple-digits and there are 6 of us walking along this dry-river bed. Stephanie gets freaked out, Pete twists his ankle, I end up sitting on a couple of large thorns during a restbreak and step in some sort of poop, that is impossible to wash off. My ass still hurts and I still stink. We're already broken. I need to somehow get these people up and excited again. Not to mention, getting this poo off my foot.

Skupin: Wow! It's like I fell in the fire again but can't get out. It's HOT! I know for a fact that Pete is against me, so I gotta find some folks who would like to get him out first.

Chelsea: I'm beat up, tired, hot and frankly, NOT excited about this at all. Not a single person from my season on my tribe. Ugh! Although, Ozzy is definitely an option.

Ashley: This is just nuts. On one hand it's so beautiful here. On the other it also so dangerous. Just like me. I plan on laying low the first few days, making sure to talk to everyone and feel them all out for alliances. And if Ozzy ever gets that poop off his shoes, I'd cuddle up to him, tonight!

2 more hours after that and Sylvania finally reach their campsite. The Sun is about to set and the last hour of their walk was in the shadow of their namesake moutain range. Overall, the Sylvania seem jovial and excited about their arrival. Except...

Denise: Allright. It's clear to me now that I am in serious trouble. Not only is Rob back, but he's already got Grant. Why is everyone else just simply drawn to him? I fear it's already too late and the Robfather has already supplied the KoolAid and these suckers have drunk it up. I started the walk with Grant and he was all about making sure Rob didn't get far and not an hour into our walk and Grant's up front with Rob, laughing, talking and joking around. I don't know what it is about that guy. Pheromones or something, maybe? Thank goodness Lisa is here.

Grant: The walk to camp was just amazing. What beautiful vistas and remarkable starkness. The colors during the sunset were otherwordly, golden everything. Just crazy to think about. Everyone on Panamint has been great, in fact... I went into this thinking I'd want to get rid of Rob first, but he's just such a great guy and truthfully I think I might want to adapt to a strategy that involves him. Beside, with him on my side, he'll ALWAYS be the bigger target, so it's kinda smart to keep him here for now.

Rob: These people are dumb. This is going to be a cake-walk. I bet the environment takes a couple of them right away, so I won't have to get my hands dirty at all. From there it looks like Denise is my biggest competition.

Troyzan: Incredible. The views are amazing, this environment is just CRAZY. The other survivors on Panamint are ALL just great. Yes, I even like Kat. She's for sure, grown on me and her enthusiasm is something this tribe is feeding off of now. With this kind of vibe going into the next challenge, it's no surprise that I think we'll win.

Kat: OMG! I'm sooo excited. I mean it's hot out and all but my tribe is just AMAZING! Rob is incredible, Grant is the coolest, Lisa is the greatest, I like Denise and well... Troyzan is here. He's been great so far, really nice, but I just don't like or trust him.

Lisa: So far this tribe is 2 versus 2 versus 2. Philippines versus Redemption versus One World. Denise and I have been trying to gauge the reactions of the two opposing seasons to see if we can't take out either OW or RI first. Not that I'm planning on throwing a challenge or anything, but I want to make sure things are set in stone BEFORE we have to decide. Plans and alternate plans. In fact, that's my goal this time. To make the MOST plans and moves. Wish me luck, Jesus!

Day 3:
The Challenge:

C'mon in, Survivors.
Welcome, hope your first few days were good. Let's get right to the challenge, shall we?
But first, this challenge will result in immunity for 2 tribes. 12 Survivors will be safe. While the losing tribe will be forced into visiting Tribal Council and voting out our 1st bootee.

The Challenge start line is here.

The end line is...
wait for it...
22 miles away.
This may take some time.

The Survivors must run this race. The 1st two tribes with all 6 of their survivors across the finish line will be immune.

Players:
I will need between 4 and 6 players for this challenge.
Each of you have been given 65 mile markers and it is up to you, how you distribute them and to whom.
22miles is the finish line so remember to use your full amount of markers for your entry.
(With 65 markers, you "could" get 2 survivors on the finish line (22+22=44) and move a 3rd survivor 21 miles forward.) OR (You could move 5 survivors forward 11 miles and a 6th survivor forward 10 miles.) OR (11 survivors forward 4 miles (44) and 7 survivors forward 3 miles.) Up to you.
There are no negative miles, no way to make someone go backwards. Only foraward movement here.
Regardless of how you decide to split your mile markers, all of the Survivors are Starting at Mile 0 and need to get to Mile 22.
Again, all 6 survivors on a tribe need to finish in order for their tribe to win immunity. And since there are 2 tribal immunities, we will continue playing until 2 tribes have finished.

Amargosa
Malcolm: 0 Miles
Kim: 0 Miles
Cheisl: 0 Miles
Penner: 0 Miles
Cha: 0 Miles
Sophie: 0 Miles

Panamint
Ozzy: 0 Miles
Steph V.: 0 Miles
Pete: 0 Miles
Skupin: 0 Miles
Chelsea: 0 Miles
Ashley: 0 Miles

Sylvania
Rob M.: 0 Miles
Denise: 0 Miles
Grant: 0 Miles
Troyzan: 0 Miles
Kat: 0 Miles
Lisa: 0 Miles

Please make sure to check the posts before yours to correctly add your mile markers to the survivors available.
Please also include all of your math, to work as verification (and a "paper trail")
Much like so...
Ashley: 0 miles (+22) 22 miles FINISH
Chelsea: 0 miles (+22) 22 miles FINISH
Skupin: 0 miles (+11) 11 miles
Pete: 0 miles (+10) 10 miles
Steph V.: 0 miles
Ozzy: 0 miles

If it so happens that enough players are not participating, I will throw in my thoughts and make judgements/adjustments based on those thoughts.
Don't make me do it.
Other than that the deadline will HOPEFULLY be some time on Monday?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Better Survivor Tournament and Game   tribephyl     01-09-13       
   RE: Better Survivor Tournament and ...   byoffer     01-09-13     1  
   RE: Better Survivor Tournament and ...   tribephyl     01-09-13     2  
   RE: Better Survivor Tournament and ...   agman     01-14-13     3  
     RE: Better Survivor Tournament and ...   tribephyl     01-14-13     4  
         RE: Better Survivor Tournament and ...   agman     01-16-13     15  
   RE: Better Survivor Tournament and ...   CTgirl     01-15-13     5  
   RE: Better Survivor Tournament and ...   agman     01-15-13     6  
     RE: Better Survivor Tournament and ...   byoffer     01-15-13     7  
   RE: Better Survivor Tournament and ...   Flowerpower     01-15-13     8  
   Better Survivor Tourney&Game: PHASE...   tribephyl     01-15-13     9  
     RE: Better Survivor Tourney&Game: P...   SpotTheDifference     01-15-13     11  
         phase 2   agman     01-16-13     14  
             RE: phase 2   byoffer     01-17-13     17  
                 RE: phase 2   agman     01-17-13     18  
                     RE: phase 2   byoffer     01-17-13     19  
                         RE: phase 2   agman     01-17-13     21  
                             RE: phase 2   byoffer     01-18-13     22  
                                 RE: phase 2   agman     01-18-13     23  
     tribe's PHASE 2 choices   tribephyl     01-16-13     12  
     RE: Better Survivor Tourney&Game: P...   byoffer     01-16-13     13  
     RE: Better Survivor Tourney&Game: P...   taffnic     01-19-13     24  
     RE: Better Survivor Tourney&Game: P...   Flowerpower     01-20-13     25  
     RE: Better Survivor Tourney&Game: P...   michel     01-20-13     26  
     RE: Better Survivor Tourney&Game: P...   CTgirl     01-22-13     27  
   RE: Better Survivor Tournament and ...   SpotTheDifference     01-15-13     10  
     RE: Better Survivor Tournament and ...   agman     01-16-13     16  
         RE: Better Survivor Tournament and ...   byoffer     01-17-13     20  
   BST Meet The Cast   tribephyl     01-22-13     28  
   Better Survivor PTTE   tribephyl     01-22-13     29  
     RE: Better Survivor PTTE   suzzee     01-23-13     30  
         RE: Better Survivor PTTE   tribephyl     01-23-13     31  
         RE: Better Survivor PTTE   michel     01-23-13     32  
     BS PTTE approaching deadline...   tribephyl     01-25-13     40  
   RE: Better Survivor Tournament and ...   tribephyl     01-23-13     33  
   Day 1   tribephyl     01-23-13     34  
     RE: Day 1   taffnic     01-23-13     35  
     RE: Day 1   michel     01-23-13     36  
     RE: Day 1   SpotTheDifference     01-24-13     37  
     RE: Day 1   Flowerpower     01-25-13     38  
     RE: Day 1   suzzee     01-25-13     39  
     RE: Day 1   adricharlie     01-26-13     41  
   Day 2 & 3   tribephyl     01-26-13     42  
     RE: Day 2 & 3   SpotTheDiffference     01-27-13     43  
     RE: Day 2 & 3   CTgirl     01-27-13     44  
     RE: Day 2 & 3   michel     01-27-13     45  
     RE: Day 2 & 3   taffnic     01-28-13     46  
     RE: Day 2 & 3   Flowerpower     01-28-13     47  
     RE: Day 2 & 3   suzzee     01-28-13     48  
         RE: Day 2 & 3   michel     01-28-13     49  
     IC1 Results / 1st Tribal Council   tribephyl     01-28-13     50  
         TC1 Results   tribephyl     01-30-13     51  
   Day 4   tribephyl     01-30-13     52  
     RE: Day 4   suzzee     01-30-13     53  
     RE: Day 4   michel     01-30-13     54  
     RC/IC #2   tribephyl     01-31-13     55  
         Panamint   CTgirl     01-31-13     56  
         Sylvania sit out...   byoffer     01-31-13     57  
         RC/IC #2: PART 2   tribephyl     01-31-13     58  
             RE: RC/IC #2: PART 2   byoffer     01-31-13     59  
                 RE: RC/IC #2: PART 2   tribephyl     01-31-13     60  
             RE: RC/IC #2: PART 2   michel     01-31-13     61  
                 RE: RC/IC #2: PART 2   byoffer     02-01-13     62  
                     RE: RC/IC #2: PART 2   tribephyl     02-01-13     63  
                         RE: RC/IC #2: PART 2   michel     02-02-13     65  
             RE: RC/IC #2: PART 2   taffnic     02-01-13     64  
                 RE: RC/IC #2: PART 2   tribephyl     02-02-13     66  
             RE: RC/IC #2: PART 2   adricharlie     02-02-13     67  
                 Finis   tribephyl     02-03-13     68  
   Day 6 / Tribal Council 2   tribephyl     02-03-13     69  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •