The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Any favorites yet?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-10-07, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Any favorites yet?"
After just two episodes, anyone have any favorites?

Personally, I'm leaning toward Amber and Tessa, followed by Stephanie Kansas and Tina--even though she did sing the national anthem, which was a little odd given the setting!

Anyone else care to comment?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Any favorites yet? AshLanie 04-10-07 1
   RE: Any favorites yet? Wasabi 04-10-07 2
 RE: Any favorites yet? Pamselfish 04-11-07 3
   RE: Any favorites yet? hooked2reality 04-11-07 4
 Hands down favorite CSHS79 04-24-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-10-07, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Any favorites yet?"
Like your first two choices: Amber and Tessa.

Wasabi 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-10-07, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wasabi Click to send private message to Wasabi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Any favorites yet?"
In consensus here. Brunettes for now - T. & A.

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-11-07, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Any favorites yet?"
Would someone please help me out here? I am still having trouble telling all the thin, young, blondes apart.
During the rose ceremony, when there weren't too many roses left to go, one of the girls said "Shut-Up" when he called her name. Which girl was that?

Thanks.

hooked2reality 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-11-07, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hooked2reality Click to send private message to hooked2reality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Any favorites yet?"
I like Amber - she seems less bitchier of the lot and she and Andy seem to have a quite a lot of fun together...

The gymnast girl, Stephanie, is nice....the other Stephanie who ALWAYS gets a rose is way too smug and confident abt how she's Andy's golden girl...

I cannot STAND that little thing, the one who's always dancing with Andy? whats her name...Nicole, I think..she's annoying and raspy and drive me mad...

...the patriotic anthem singer is weird and everyone else should just go home... Bevin...too desperate...

I'm surprised Andy sent home the tall assumed 'virgin' (Sadie flashback) - who told him that divorce was not an option (did that scare him off perhaps?) - although he agreed with her!

I'm further surprised that he kept one of the Barbie sisters - I mean, he seemed to have nothing in common with them - infact, they seemed to amuse him more than attract him...

Again and again, I ask myself, why do I keep watching this show..Sigh...I guess I just love to hate it...

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-24-07, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Hands down favorite"
Bevin is my hands down favorite even though some say she's milking the ankle. I say it's bringing the two people who belong together, together. Two of my dearest friends actually were friends for about a year and a half before she twisted her ankle at a barbeque at his house. He took her to the hospital and not too long after that I saw sparks between the two of them. Maybe I was looking for sparks between him and any lady since it amazed me he was single. Gratefully the've been married for 4 & a half years now with 2 boys. Maybe this same destiny lies ahead for Andy and Bevin.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •