The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"VH1 - Sep 4 Ep"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Current Message

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-04-05, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"VH1 - Sep 4 Ep"
These eps just keep getting better and better. This one was the best one so far, IMO & we are going to see a great show on Tue that will determine a lot!!

We start with Jordis feeling guilty that Ty instead of her was booted when she royally screwed up on the song. J.D. gives her words of wisdom that, at first, she doesn't want to hear, but she then listens. (I think she better take the words to heart, if she is going to last past this week.)

The clinic was great -- sexy guys in Levis, I can't wait to see the ads!! Of course, I am mostly excited to see J.D.'s pics -- he was looking good & really impressed the photog. He's the man (for my band, anyway -- what do you think, Geg6?).

Next was MiG who, IMO, has the best abs/shirtless-look by far & the potential to be super sexy, but he came off a bit goofy (Ahem, Davy Jones, Ahem). Photog thought MiG was the best "mover" for the shoot, but had too much "bedroom eyes" or too sexy or something like that. Whatever.

Poor Jordis hates getting her pics taken & was difficult to get through the shoot. Not much more to say.

Suzie looked great -- lots of extensions & hair blowing around. Looking hot, she asks the photog if it's too sexy, he says NO!! Come on, Suzie, you need to learn that it's sex & rock-n-roll. I love her, but her major hurdle is losing the cutesy little girl act.

Marty finished up the shoot. I like Marty, but looks-wise he's not my taste (a little too Tom Petty looking). He does have great poses though & looked like he did pretty well.

Lastly, a great group shot. Can't wait for the campaign to hit the mags to see what the final shots are!!

Back at the house, J.D. is surprised with a B-day cake & here is where the real fun begins. He asks if the other 4 will journey with him to the ends of the world or something like that and CAKE FIGHT!!!. Now, this is what a rock mansion should look like.

What do we see next, but sweet little Suzie sucking the champagne shower that is being poured down J.D.'s bod off his toes. (I'm telling you people, this is a must-not-be-missed show!!) Later, there is the group shower. Fun was had by all.

The rockers go to find an internet connection & get to see what us fans chose for them to sing & they had a chance to read fan comments that were posted. Everyone seems happy with the choice -- Marty is a little concerned about the "screaming" chorus in his & whether he can tone it down for fear of elimination, because it is against what INXS is on him about. J.D. doesn't want to read what his fans wrote, because he's worried it might get in his head & mess him up.

Lastly, they find out they will also sing an original song. This is going to be the best show, so we can really see who has what it takes. Everyone seems pretty excited.

The rehearsals with the house band only show Jordis & her struggling with her original song. She had no direction going in & the house band had some serious input & criticisms & she just seems at a loss. We'll see how it works out on Tue.

Shot back to Suzie reading J.D.'s fan comments & trying to get J.D. to listen to them, insisting that they are positive. (IMO, obviously J.D. has been seeing these clips of bad editing of him & it must be getting to him.) She reads one comment of someone comparing J.D. to Han Solo (I like that comparison) & J.D. runs for the door. Suzie yells for him to stop so she can read another from someone saying they are a big INXS fan and J.D. is the perfect fit.

Credits & then the last clip is aftermath of the melee at the house with J.D. saying, if you wake up the next day with cake around your mouth it was a good time, but if you wake up with cake in your *bleep* that was a great time (or words to that effect.)

Great show, hope you other avid fans caught it. If not, watch the repeat tomorrow (Mon) night. You don't want to miss this fun .

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 VH1 - Sep 4 Ep   CattyChat     09-04-05       
   RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep   Loree     09-04-05     1  
     RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep   Wacko Jacko     09-04-05     2  
     RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep   CattyChat     09-04-05     3  
         RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep   Loree     09-04-05     4  
         RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep   Loree     09-05-05     7  
     RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep   LaLaLisa     09-05-05     8  
     Loree!!!   true     09-06-05     12  
         RE: Loree!!!   Loree     09-06-05     19  
   RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep   HauntedOne     09-05-05     5  
     RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep   LaLaLisa     09-05-05     9  
   RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep   tinybubs     09-05-05     6  
   RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep   trigirl     09-05-05     10  
   Susie and *ss cake...   Cathy the Canadian     09-06-05     11  
     RE: Susie and *ss cake...   leianawd     09-06-05     13  
     RE: Susie and *ss cake...   CattyChat     09-06-05     14  
         RE: Susie and *ss cake...   Loree     09-06-05     18  
   RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep   shanana banana     09-06-05     15  
   OMG, Chat, that was JD festival!   geg6     09-06-05     16  
   RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep   weltek     09-06-05     17  
     RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep   Loree     09-06-05     20  
   RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep   grit     09-06-05     21  
     That's ok.   weltek     09-06-05     22  
   RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep   SilverStar     09-06-05     23  
     RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep   geg6     09-06-05     24  
     RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep   LaLaLisa     09-06-05     25  
         RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep   geg6     09-06-05     26  
   RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep   LaLaLisa     09-06-05     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •