The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Best Performance I've Seen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

crashstop 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-07-05, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crashstop Click to send private message to crashstop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Best Performance I've Seen"
Amazingly enough, it wasn't from American Idol, but from Australian Idol. Now I always thought that only Americans were the only ones who could sing (Anthony strengthens that point), but this guy blows that theory away. Go to this site:

http://www.idolmedia.tv/alltimefavorites.html

And click on the #1 performance by Anthony Callea. It's awsome! I think they got it right on there rankings with Clay's Bride Over Troubled Water being next, but from there they go all wrong.

Sorry if there is already a thread on best world wide performances. I looked and didn't find it, sorry!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Best Performance I've Seen sodiumswirl 05-08-05 1
 RE: Best Performance I've Seen margox 05-09-05 2
   RE: Best Performance I've Seen seahorse 05-09-05 3
 RE: Best Performance I've Seen margox 05-10-05 4
   RE: Best Performance I've Seen kahanasunset 05-10-05 5
       RE: Best Performance I've Seen rockugoodthing 05-10-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sodiumswirl 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-08-05, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sodiumswirl Click to send private message to sodiumswirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Best Performance I've Seen"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-05 AT 11:41 AM (EST)

Check these out crashtop...

http://66.199.247.34/idol/Anthony
http://66.199.247.34/idol/Disco_Night/
http://66.199.247.34/idol/Casey/

and also:
http://www.idolmedia.tv/worldidol2/finalgroup.html
for "Casey Donovan - Special Ones" (it's the very last link).

plus
http://www.idolmedia.tv/worldidol2/group1.html
for her glorious rendition of "Beautiful".

Casey's apparently only 16 or 17... which looking at that very last performance, seems impossible to believe.

margox 13 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail margox Click to send private message to margox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Best Performance I've Seen"
Did you see the World Idol. They came from a lot of countries. A Polish judge was completely mad. The winner was from Norway I think. As one of the judges (maybe Simon) said "If this was middle earth idol you would win hands down but it is not and you just don't look the part" He did look odd but when he sang it was magical. I loved that he won. It was a couple of years ago. Never heard of him since. Wish we could see him again.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-05, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Best Performance I've Seen"
The World Idol was Kurt Nilsen.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

margox 13 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail margox Click to send private message to margox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Best Performance I've Seen"
Went to the website you suggested but don't know how to get it to play. Wish I could hear the one you suggested and I see Kurt is way up there too.

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-10-05, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Best Performance I've Seen"
Yeah, the only one I could get was Kelly.

rockugoodthing 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-05, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockugoodthing Click to send private message to rockugoodthing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Best Performance I've Seen"
Thanks for the link - it worked for me and it was great to see some of the performances we haven't seen in Australia (eg AI2).

Unfortunately I don't have another link to Anthony Callea's version of "The prayer" other than the 2 posted in this thread, but for those of you who haven't seen it it is worth persevering - its simply amazing. Anthony isn't my fvt performer out of the 2 series of Oz idol, but I can't disagree with it being rated so highly.

Another one definitely worth checking out is Cosima's "When the war is Over", an alternative link for that one is:

http://denimel.stevemeller.com/gallery/Journey?page=1

IMO Anthony (finished 2nd)and Cosima (finished 3rd after she withdrew) have been the most accomplished singers we have seen on Oz Idol, but both of them only made it to the final 12 by being the judges choice from the wildcard round - I don't know what that says about the voting patters lol.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •