The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week #9 List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-24-18, 06:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week #9 List"
I’ll be at the Jets-Giants preseason game tonight, so I’m getting this posted now.

1) TYLER – I am seriously considering to stop watching this season if Tyler gets evicted from the House before Finale night. And the HOHs who continue to play into his hand just keep on mounting...Scottie still the only exception. Playing with the dominant alliance. A competition beast. Still has his Power APP. Has several HGs willing to ride with him to the end. Could very well be the G.O.A.T. when all is said and done.

After all these years it seems silly to continue to post this disclaimer...but the rest of my ranking is for WEEK #9 and not necessarily for the two-month body of work.

2) JC – He orchestrated Scottie’s eviction. Granted he did it primarily by being a pint-size lying sack of sh!t. Bamboozling a muttonhead like Faysal hardly qualifies him the greatest puppet master of all-time even in his delusional tiny brain. I also give him credit for pitching the plan for Brett to contest Scottie as the sole vote to keep LoserStar. With Scottie out, JC becomes the best remaining HG to infiltrate both sides of the House.

3) HO-LEIGH – Geez, where was that voice of reason when you had the power after wearing your crown(s) as the Jumble Queen? Deserves to be ranked high this week for being spot on with pretty much everything she said. Too bad it was falling on the ears of a “full-time moron.” The more she tried to secure the only ally they would have after this week, the more the Big Dummy’s jealousy meter would register off the charts.

4) BRETT – He’s got the “Bad News Bears” continuing to let ground balls go between their legs. Smart strategy in the Veto comp. Don’t give him any shot of winning, but 50K is not too shabby for 90 days of play. While Zingbot compared him to a vaginal hygiene device, he continues to be the most entertaining character in the House this season.

5) KAYCEE – Did a fine job acting like she has never had any association with Brett. The only one who didn’t buy it got evicted yesterday, so the Bad News Bears will remain oblivious. Should get carried to the end game, but her resume will be weak.

6) ANGELA – After her stint as HOH, she resumes her role as the BB wallflower. But as Tyler so accurately stated, “at least she’s nice to look at.” Fortunate to be riding the Level 6 train; should she sit in the Finals she could make a decent case for herself...and there could be enough Jury members who would vote for the Finalist with a vagina possibly tilting the scale to her favor.

7) FAYSAL – He would have had to slip and break a leg to not win the HOH comp. The Big Green Monster called “Jealousy” consumed his HOH. Allowing a rugrat like JC to manipulate his pea-brain keeps him low in the ranking despite his HOH win. LoserStar’s eviction speech could not have spelled it out any clearer for the moronic imbecile, yet he STILL did not act on it. As funny as it was to see Faysal’s facial expressions over Sam’s suggestion to nominate his skank, it was even MORE funny to listen to Tyler in the DR after the Dummy’s pitch to form a F4 with Tyler/Angela.

8) SAM – Her ridiculousness of thinking the House would eagerly want to hand her the Hacker advantage plays second fiddle to thinking she could convince Faysal to put up his Ho as a replacement nominee. And Production purposely makes the viewers wait for another 24 hours thinking we may actually believe it could happen?! Production left us in “suspense” about as well as they cast DAWS for Reality Shows.

EVICTED

SCOTTIE – Not sure what the record is for finishing runner-up in comps, but Scottie must be close...if not the outright record holder. Unfortunately for Scottie, second place comp finishes get you bupkus in BB. Got double-whammied with JC’s fabricated lie and the Big Dummy’s jealousy. After Brett/Kaycee/Level 4’s staged scenario in the HOH room, Scottie would have been all in to ride with the Bad News Bears...but that’s why Faysal has been appropriately dubbed a “full-time moron.” Not sure who will get evicted this week, but given his solid effort in comps, he should be a favorite to earn his way back into the House winning the battleback among the Jury members.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Week #9 List   Aruba     08-24-18       
   RE: Week #9 List   kingfish     08-24-18     1  
     RE: Week #9 List   michel2     08-24-18     3  
         RE: Week #9 List   kingfish     08-27-18     8  
             RE: Week #9 List   michel2     08-27-18     9  
     RE: Week #9 List   Aruba     08-25-18     4  
   My List   michel2     08-24-18     2  
     RE: My List   Aruba     08-25-18     5  
         RE: My List   michel2     08-25-18     6  
             Slopping in the mud pit   Aruba     08-27-18     10  
                 Reply   michel2     08-27-18     12  
                     RE: Reply   Aruba     08-28-18     18  
                         RE: Reply   michel2     08-28-18     20  
                             RE: Reply   Aruba     08-29-18     23  
   RE: Week #9 List   kingfish     08-25-18     7  
     RE: Week #9 List   Aruba     08-27-18     11  
         RE: Week #9 List   michel2     08-27-18     13  
             RE: Week #9 List   kingfish     08-28-18     14  
                 RE: Week #9 List   michel2     08-28-18     16  
                     RE: Week #9 List   kingfish     08-28-18     21  
                     RE: Week #9 List   kingfish     08-29-18     22  
             RE: Week #9 List   Aruba     08-28-18     15  
                 RE: Week #9 List   michel2     08-28-18     17  
                     RE: Week #9 List   Aruba     08-28-18     19  
   RE: Week #9 List   kingfish     08-30-18     24  
     RE: Week #9 List   Aruba     08-30-18     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •