The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"American Princess on We"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

burntorange 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-29-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail burntorange Click to send private message to burntorange Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"American Princess on We"
Is anyone watching American Princess on the We channel? The girls compete for a real British title and $50,000. I actually really like the show, and they do some impressive stuff. The girls attended the Royal Ascot horse race. (The queen was there!) Princess Diana's former butler and Richard Branson made an appearance. In last night's episode they received polo lessons from one of the top polo players in England. (Who has also given lessons to William and Harry) I think my favorite to win is Stephanie.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: American Princess on We mommy2bree 08-31-05 1
 RE: American Princess on We Pepito 09-01-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mommy2bree 253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-31-05, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mommy2bree Click to send private message to mommy2bree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: American Princess on We"
I only caught the one episode, with the makeovers and the dinner party with Richard Branson. Who was cut last night? I thought it was pretty interesting. One of the girls that was cut on the show I saw was from close to where I am (One of the Angela's...not Angela C., but the one that wore that crazy pink outfit to the eviction thingie). I was a little confused by Molly, since she is very plain-Jane, but I guess she is super sweet, from what they were saying.

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-01-05, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: American Princess on We"
I'm watching this one, too. It's going really fast, eliminating 10, then 2, then another 2. Now we're down to 4 and it's already the finale next week.

I like Stephanie U. too. But I think the winner will be either Carol, because she's the prettiest, that beau James likes her, or Niqui, because for some reason she is still there and I can't figure out why, we see so little so her -- seems likes a winner's edit..

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •