The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 6 List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel2 4530 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-03-18, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 6 List"
I'll go first because I have to crown a new Queen!

1- Angela: Wow! That interview she recorded for Rachel's exit was simply A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! I wish I had a transcript to relish it once more. I mean, it made me feel sorry for Rachel while making me appreciate a great, cold-blooded player at the same time. I also liked how Angela kept calm when Rachel informed her that Tyler threw her name as a possible replacement nominee while talking with Bayleigh. Winning HoH may not be the smartest way to go but when it came down to her and Angie, she had no choice. If Angela wants to keep possession of her nominations she should get Bayleigh and Haleigh on board of a new women's alliance... at least until it's time to make the nominations.

2- Tyler: My motto for these games is "play with everyone but be against everyone" and rarely I saw it applied as nicely as we saw Tyler this week; he gained Bayleigh's trust as she told us but Tyler confessed that it was only to fool her and she'd be nominated as soon as it was safe. That should have been enough to keep him in first place but Angela's performance totally eclipsed his. Also, Tyler's play this week wasn't quite precise. Winning Veto was too risky but then telling Bayleigh that he's close to Scottie could have backfired. But what bothered me most was his approach to Bayleigh after winning the Veto. I would have told her that I'd do whatever she wanted but I would have asked a leading question: "Wouldn't you love to make a big move? Who would you backdoor?." That's when Scottie's name could have come out.

3- Brett: He's proving to be quite the bombardier and I enjoyed it a lot. Using Bayleigh's secrets just before the vote not only destabalized the other side of the house but it set the stage for Rachel's blindside. He can't continue long like this but if he can escape the block another 8 times or so then he'd have a great case to present to the jury.

4- Kaycee: As an important part of the blindside, she deserves this high spot but she'll need to make her own moves if she wants to really impress.

5- Haleigh: So it seems that she's not with Faysal. That comment she made to Brett had me laughing. I'm not sure I buy it but if she's ready to ditch the big guy then she's more of a player than I thought.

6- Bayleigh: I liked the way she handled her HoH but for few mistakes. Telling Rachel about her App was unnecessary and she should have informed the other women in the house that she wanted to go with all of them to the end. As is, three women voted against that plan.

7- Faysal: Even Julie got it right: Faysal is ALWAYS on the wrong side of the vote even when his side is in charge!

8- Scottie: He's the only one that Angela could sell to Bayleigh as a target. I hope she finds a way to get it done because he's pretty useless.

9- Sam: What business did she have telling everyone who voted for Rachel? This was a round where everyone should have lied using the "I am Saprtacus" strategy: "I voted to evict Brett" they should all have said. But no, Sam had to blab the whole deal to everyone. What a dumb-bass.

10- Angie: If Angela plays it right, she'll reassure Bayleigh that she's safe so the APP won't come into play then I hope she puts up Angie "just as a pawn"!!! Can't stand the cartoon character.

11- JC: The creep thinks he's a mastermind but he's just a pawn in Tyler's game.

Evicted - Rachel: I felt sorry for her. The way her allies dumped her was both hard to watch and enjoyable to witness at the same time. Her biggest mistake was to go off the handle when Bayleigh told her that Tyler mentioned Angela's name as a replacement nominee. But really, it was always going to be better for the game of everyone in the alliance to keep Brett so did she really stand a chance? These games can leave scars so I wish that the right people will take care of Rachel and I hope she comes out of this alright.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Week 6 List   michel2     08-03-18       
   RE: Week 6 List   Aruba     08-03-18     1  
     RE: Week 6 List   michel2     08-04-18     2  
         RE: Week 6 List   Aruba     08-05-18     4  
             RE: Week 6 List   michel2     08-05-18     7  
                 RE: Week 6 List   Aruba     08-06-18     9  
                     RE: Week 6 List   michel2     08-06-18     12  
                         RE: Week 6 List   Aruba     08-06-18     15  
                             RE: Week 6 List   michel2     08-06-18     18  
                                 RE: Week 6 List   Aruba     08-07-18     21  
                                     RE: Week 6 List   michel2     08-07-18     24  
                                         RE: Week 6 List   Aruba     08-08-18     27  
                                             RE: Week 6 List   michel2     08-09-18     29  
                                             RE: Week 6 List   Aruba     08-09-18     32  
             RE: Week 6 List   Aruba     08-06-18     8  
                 RE: Week 6 List   michel2     08-06-18     11  
                     RE: Week 6 List   Aruba     08-06-18     14  
                         RE: Week 6 List   michel2     08-06-18     19  
                             RE: Week 6 List   Aruba     08-07-18     20  
                                 RE: Week 6 List   michel2     08-07-18     23  
                                     RE: Week 6 List   Aruba     08-08-18     26  
                                         RE: Week 6 List   michel2     08-09-18     31  
   The Assassin   michel2     08-04-18     3  
     The Bitter Betty   Aruba     08-05-18     5  
         RE: The Bitter Betty   michel2     08-05-18     6  
             RE: The Bitter Betty   Aruba     08-06-18     10  
                 RE: The Bitter Betty   michel2     08-06-18     13  
                     RE: The Bitter Betty   Aruba     08-06-18     16  
                         RE: The Bitter Betty   michel2     08-06-18     17  
                             RE: The Bitter Betty   Aruba     08-07-18     22  
                                 RE: The Bitter Betty   michel2     08-07-18     25  
                                     RE: The Bitter Betty   Aruba     08-08-18     28  
                                         RE: The Bitter Betty   michel2     08-09-18     30  
                                             RE: The Bitter Betty   Aruba     08-09-18     33  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •