The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Time for the Bachelor Drinking Game!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-07, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Time for the Bachelor Drinking Game!!!"
I can't believe I forgot to post this before the premiere.
Please add any suggestions you think of.
Come on, you know you need it!

Warning - I cannot be held responsible for any alcohol poisoning that may occur!

Take a shot/(or sip) when
1.Whenever a bachelorette cries -- fake tears = sip
-- real tears = shot
2. Whenever a bachelorette claims to be in love. This should be a sliding scale decreasing as the episodes go by. Episode 2 full shot, by the end, a wee dram
3. Whenever a bachelorette says something that will be used as evidence to issue the restraining order against her = shot
4. Whenever someone claims that "I am not here to make friends" = shot
5. When it is announced that the rose ceremony is THE.MOST.DRAMATIC.EVER = sip
6. Whenever the bachelor is very confused about his choice = shot
7. Whenever a bachelorette rolls her eyes (better make that one a wee dram)
8. Whenever a bachelorette is drunk (sip)
9. Whenever the bachelor is drunk (shot -- unless he turns out to be like Charlie then we better make it a sip - I almost needed a liver transplant that season)
10. Whenever Mr. Obvious (Chris) announces that it is the last rose (sip)

damn! I just realized that to participate in this, I have to forgo my intention to watch the series with the sound off.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Time for the Bachelor Drinking ... FlowerChild 04-03-07 1
   RE: Time for the Bachelor Drinking ... qwertypie 04-03-07 2
       RE: Time for the Bachelor Drinking ... qwertypie 05-10-07 3
 RE: Time for the Bachelor Drinking ... qwertypie 09-18-07 4
 RE: Time for the Bachelor Drinking ... CTgirl 09-18-07 5
 RE: Time for the Bachelor Drinking ... maybelline 09-26-07 6
   RE: Time for the Bachelor Drinking ... qwertypie 09-26-07 7
 RE: Time for the Bachelor Drinking ... TWoman 09-27-07 8
 RE: Time for the Bachelor Drinking ... Karchita 10-01-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-03-07, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Time for the Bachelor Drinking Game!!!"
Well...I would've posted last night, but I was too drunk.

I'll bookmark this thread though....I'll be back for this drinking game!!

I love drinking games.

04-03-07, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Time for the Bachelor Drinking Game!!!"
AWESOME! I hate drinking alone.

I thought of another one to add.

At/after the finale, take a shot for each thread on this forum that gets locked because it is a duplicate (scroll over to page two for the finale of the feathered prince if you don't believe me)

Although 12 shots in quick succession is probably not good for the liver. Or the brain.

05-10-07, 02:47 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Time for the Bachelor Drinking Game!!!"
BUMP!

I've danced with Tribe! 2007

09-18-07, 06:27 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Time for the Bachelor Drinking Game!!!"
Well, instead of retyping the whole thing, I thought I would be environmentally friendly and reduce reuse and recycle.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-07, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Time for the Bachelor Drinking Game!!!"
I haven't watched this show for a couple of seasons (except for about 5 minutes of Andy), but as it's on after DWTS, I'll give it another shot (ha ha, pun by accident!). And in honour (and in honour of Canadian Qwerty) I'm practicing the game right now! *hiccup*

maybelline 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-26-07, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maybelline Click to send private message to maybelline Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Time for the Bachelor Drinking Game!!!"
How about something for when the new bachelor says "amazing"?

09-26-07, 07:00 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Time for the Bachelor Drinking Game!!!"
*hic!*

My musty heart belongs to Agman!

TWoman 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-27-07, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TWoman Click to send private message to TWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Time for the Bachelor Drinking Game!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-07 AT 03:04 PM (EST)

Add to that

When Chris says:

The sexiest bachelor EVER.

When Brad(?) says:

Wow!

One extra shot if they say it in sequence.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-01-07, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Time for the Bachelor Drinking Game!!!"
How about ...

A shot whenever a bachelorette does a pit tug (counteracts the effect of gravity on her strapless gown up by grabbing it under her armpits and pulling it up)?

It's my favorite classless move, and I was sorry to see fewer strapless gowns so far this season.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •