The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The bachelorettes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

haventatelyn 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-02-07, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail haventatelyn Click to send private message to haventatelyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The bachelorettes"
What is up with all of the drunk idiots desperate for a date with the bachelor who can't find a woman on his own. How desperate and humiliating for all of them. How many noticed how drunk they were. And why is there never a black Bachelor, would it be too humiliating to have 24 black women and the one token white woman for ABC? I'm not a black woman either, just asking.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The bachelorettes Loree 04-03-07 1
   RE: The bachelorettes SilverStar 04-03-07 2
       RE: The bachelorettes FlowerChild 04-03-07 3
 RE: The bachelorettes hunterjax 04-04-07 4
   RE: The bachelorettes FlowerChild 04-04-07 5
 RE: The bachelorettes MKitty 04-04-07 6
 RE: The bachelorettes LisaPles 04-04-07 7
 RE: The bachelorettes profesora_toro4 04-05-07 8
   RE: The bachelorettes alaholly 04-08-07 9
       RE: The bachelorettes Magnolia_Rocker 04-09-07 10
       RE: The bachelorettes riverrocker 04-09-07 11
 RE: The bachelorettes AshLanie 04-10-07 12
   RE: The bachelorettes qwertypie 05-10-07 13
 RE: The bachelorettes memzoo48 05-12-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-07, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The bachelorettes"
We have heard from past contestants that they really push the drinks on them. They keep them standing around for hours and do not feed them. Then they keep offering them alcohol. They want the drama of the drunk females fighting.

I am glad Linda was booted. Her eyes were freaking me out.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-07, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The bachelorettes"
Yeah, I mean just look at the fridge! No eggs to make a birthday cake, but about 12 bottles of champagne and some tequilla. LOL

Linda is from around my area so I wanted to like her, but I couldn't get past her crazy eyes. I'm glad she's gone, too. Along with psycho beyotch Lindsay. Ugh. There is one point in Andy's favor-- he didn't keep the bitchy girl around for the drama factor like all the other bachelors do. Thank gawd!

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-03-07, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The bachelorettes"
Man....Linda's eyes were freaking me out too. Blink for gosh sakes. I bet she sleeps with her eyes open. *shudder*

That was a sad sad birthday cake. Why even bother??

I'm still figuring names - but I'm assuming Lindsay was the 22 year old psycho who went on a cussing spree after she didn't get a rose, right?? Wow...I almost would've like to see her stick around.....just so I could laugh at her insanity. She was the youngest, wasn't she?

So far....not one of those girls stands out to me. I kinda liked the girl in the white dress who fell off of her bar stool....but...she didn't get picked.

This should be interesting.

hunterjax 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-04-07, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hunterjax Click to send private message to hunterjax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The bachelorettes"
Dr. Baldwin dodged some major bullets in his selections last night. Lindsey showed a lot of class trying to pick a fight with the drunkest girl and lifting her skirt to compete in a squats contest with Andy. And what was with that googly-eyed woman. If your eyes are that large, perhaps wearing heavy eyeliner is not the best idea. Her whole look was very severe. I was disappointed that he picked the dark-haired girl in the blue dress that "made" the cake. She was slurring a lot. I think he was over-impressed with the cake and it clouded his judgement.
The girl who sang the national anthem has a lot of spunk, but I wonder if she's the one in the previews that they called obsessed. She seems borderline.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-04-07, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The bachelorettes"
Dang...I forgot all about the national anthem girl. That was way too strange for me. My DB wanted me to turn the channel...he couldn't stand listening to her sing. Someone needs to tell her that this is the BACHELOR...NOT American Idol. I wish she wouldn't gotten the boot. Wasn't she the one talking about the fortune cookie too? Weirdo.

Yes...and a little less eyeliner might have helped. Another weirdo.

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-04-07, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The bachelorettes"
Well, like the others said..thank heavens he didn't pick some of the really stupid drunk chicks...I mean...HELLO???? do you see what you look like on TV honey???

It is embarassing to watch some of these desperate women, but at least a few of them seeemd okay. He seemed to pick many of the women who were not featured on the show that night...likely because they were not being outrageous or throwing themselves at him. It seems that he likes the quieter more down to earth ones..or at least the ones who not so obviously psycho!!

His body is to die for...woo-baby...bring on the beach shots!

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-04-07, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The bachelorettes"
>What is up with all of
>the drunk idiots...

If I were on a nationally televised show to meet a potential boyfriend, I would be smart enough not to drink too much!

> And why is there
>never a black Bachelor,
>would it be too humiliating
>to have 24 black women
>and the one token white
>woman for ABC?

Darn good question! And I'm not black either but who cares!

profesora_toro4 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-05-07, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail profesora_toro4 Click to send private message to profesora_toro4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The bachelorettes"
That's the one thing I don't get about this show. I have to confess I only accidentally had to watch the other night, but I could barely stand the poor patheticness of all the grovelling. If her were such a catch then why is he 30 and still searching for the "right" girl and doesn't he think those girls just want him cuz he's a hot doctor and not for any other reasons?

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-08-07, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The bachelorettes"
I think most of the girls just want to be on TV.

True love on a reality show?
Highly unlikely.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-09-07, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The bachelorettes"
Thank you Alaholly. My thoughts exactly. Daw's in the truest since of the word.

A Tribe Original!

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-09-07, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The bachelorettes"
>I think most of the girls
>just want to be on
>TV.
>
>True love on a reality show?
>
>Highly unlikely.

Very well said!! Totally agree with you. The girls are getting "air time" and "exposure." From the reports about those from our area that have been on previous shows...and our local media have done follow-ups on them--I think four gals and one or two guys--they've all indicated that "being on the show gave their careers and dating lives a real boost." So...that is the real motivation, IMHO.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-10-07, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The bachelorettes"
>What is up with all of
>the drunk idiots desperate for
>a date with the bachelor
>who can't find a woman
>on his own. How
>desperate and humiliating for all
>of them. How many
>noticed how drunk they were.
> And why is there
>never a black Bachelor,
>would it be too humiliating
>to have 24 black women
>and the one token white
>woman for ABC?
>I'm not a black woman
>either, just asking.

A co-worker brought that up that very same question.

We all came up with many answers but not a one could be set in concrete....

When you think through all the reality shows, not too many AA's are on them......some say the shows are set up with contestants per the population %......I say bull hockey, I just feel there are more Whites that are dumb enough to buy into all the hoopla.

Bachelor: I am looking for someone who can love me for me......(Like living in a mansion and being waited on, having expensive trips etc is him in reality).

The *Ladies* (And I use that word lightly): I've found my soul mate (Said within minutes of the show) so let's see how much tv time I can get using crocodile tears etc.

The show is a fairy tale with no happy ending.....except for the producers etc who make money off of it.......

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-07, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The bachelorettes"
When you think through all the reality shows, not too many AA's are on them......some say the shows are set up with contestants per the population %......I say bull hockey, I just feel there are more Whites that are dumb enough to buy into all the hoopla
LOL

I've danced with Tribe! 2007

memzoo48 347 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-12-07, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The bachelorettes"
I thought Andy sounded a little drunk himself when he was at Tessa's home visit. Seemed to be slurring his words a bit. If I were one of the women, I'd be worried about *his* alcohol intake.

But ITA that a lot of the women on this show, in general, seem to drink too much and ultimately act stupid as a result.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •