The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Shannon,"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-01, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Shannon,"
can that dress get any shorter? Take lessons from Krista? What is up with that?

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Shannon, Outfrontgirl 09-21-01 1
   Shannon is "modeling" on Hollywood ... SkyRaider 09-21-01 2
   RE: Shannon, sleeeve 09-21-01 3
 RE: Shannon, Loree 09-21-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-01, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Shannon,"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-01 AT 02:20 AM (EST)

>can that dress get any shorter?
> Take lessons from Krista?
> What is up with
>that?

True T,
or rather, what's UP from that and could still be shown on National TV? Answer--nothing in the next 12" or so... Obviously has been spending her time watching "Basic Instinct," but doesn't quite have Sharon Stone's chutzpah...

Could any of these women dress more like whores (except Monica)?
Krista was OK tonight but that black and silver shiny tiger stripe top on Tuesday puts her right at top of the trash-look list.

Do they not get that 'tight' and 'bare' and 'glitzy' does not good fashion make? If it clings to or exposes a part that sags or bags, loosen it up a little, add a sleeve, add a midriff or a back. Guess what, girls, it will make you look fitter and improve your figure not to glue on your outfit. Paradoxical yet true. Borrow some fabric from Boogie--he has so much excess!

There are ways to make animal prints and leather and even gold lame look elegant rather than tacky, but none of these women have found that elusive formmula.

And Shannon--with all that time spent working out and playing beach volleyball, she still finds a dress that makes her ass look bad?

Saw a great photo exhibit today by Gordon Parks--which beyond showing the most amazing heartrending character studies I've ever seen included high fashion from Paris in the 50's and 60's and THAT reminded me of when women knew how to dress with class and look amazing and truly sexy.

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-21-01, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Shannon is "modeling" on Hollywood Blvd..."
If that dress had been any shorter, she would have been arrested for indecent exposure.

And Bunky? Oh, Puhleaseee! Didn't he see how foolish he looked on video after he got out of the house? Why in the world would he wear that horrible electric whatever color that shirt was?

Mike Booger looked like he was trying out for The Little Rascals. I'd like to take him out and dump him in South Central for about ten minutes, wearing that wannabe gansta garb.

Both he and Krista acted and talked as if they expect Will to fork over some of the prize money to them. Fat chance! And Bunky? (Again) "What percentage of money are you going to donate to charity?" Duh!

Autumn. Sigh.

Let's move right along to S-3, shall we?

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-21-01, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Shannon,"
>If it clings to or
>exposes a part that sags
>or bags, loosen it up
>a little, add a sleeve,

I'm not sure whether to resent that remark, or accept it drooling...

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-01, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Shannon,"
Krista looked like she had brought her little child along - not her boyfriend. Isn't she embarressed by him?

Autumn was looking fine until she stood up. Why O Why did she want to wear that bangled & revealing harem outfit? It did nothing for her. It showed way too much.

And Shannon found a way to make her body look bad. I don't know what was tighter - Shannon's dress or Nicole's pants. What a fashion disaster that show was.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •