The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SSC -- it's VOTING time"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-13-01, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SSC -- it's VOTING time"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-01 AT 01:29 AM (EST)

OK, it's finally that time -- we get to vote for the winners in the SurvivorBlows Summer Story Competition. How are we going to do that, you ask?

First, you may want to check the Kismet's Storytime Forum Web site to review all of the different and marvelous stories that have been published during the competition. But be careful ... it's possible, as SherpaDave has told us, that not every story is listed there, and the deadline for publishing new stories isn't until MIDNIGHT PDT tonight (July 13, 2001 -- 3 AM EDT on July 14), so the most recent entries definitely won't be there yet.

You may vote for a winner in each of the four following categories:

1. Non-Fiction(NF)- Stories from real life.
2. Creative Writing(CW)- A completly fictional story.
3. Persona Narrative(PN)- A story based on online personas. (BTW, the BlowsVivor episodes are NOT eligible in this category, even though they are excellent examples of this type of writing.)
4. Poetry(PY)- Any form.

How do you vote?
By e-mail only, but you have two options!

1. Clink on the first little link next to my name up above -- the link with the pop-up "Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini".
2. Send an e-mail to the following address: ayatollahk@hotmail.com. Include your screen name or some other form of identification in your e-mail.

Votes will remain strictly confidential. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will anyone but me know how you voted (unless you choose to tell other people). I WILL NOT reveal which entries are ahead in the voting at any time prior to the final tallies.

Deadline for voting is next Friday, July 20, 2001, at MIDNIGHT PDT -- 3 AM EDT on July 21. Votes received after the deadline will not be counted if they make a difference in the outcome.

I will post the winners (and perhaps the runners-up) on this board as soon as all the votes have been tallied. Frankly, I think all of the stories and poems were winners, and it pained me not to be able to comment on them (or to submit any of my own!), but I wanted this contest to be as fair as possible for all of you who worked so hard to submit such wonderful prose and poetry.

Once again, my thanks to Kismet for dreaming up this contest, and my thanks to all of you for your enthusiastic response. Good luck to you all!

Edited to add that any votes posted on this thread will be deleted by me and will not count. However, feel free to ask questions on this thread. I will answer them to the best of my ability ... but my judgment, while final, is subject to change in the face of persuasive arguments from the other side!

Edited because the first persuasive argument was made by a West Coaster ... and I used to be one too ... so the cutoffs are now midnight PACIFIC Time. OK?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SSC -- it's VOTING time VampKira 07-14-01 1
   Question #1 AyatollahKhomeini 07-14-01 3
       RE: Question #1 VampKira 07-14-01 19
 'Nother question... samiam 07-14-01 2
   Repair business AyatollahKhomeini 07-14-01 4
       *monkey's gonna vote* Monkeyboy 07-14-01 5
           No votes ... please? AyatollahKhomeini 07-14-01 11
       RE: Repair business ItzLisa 07-14-01 20
 Help! Superman 07-14-01 6
   RE: Help! VampKira 07-14-01 7
       Elizabeth Montgomery AyatollahKhomeini 07-14-01 12
           RE: Elizabeth Montgomery Monkeyboy 07-14-01 14
               RE: Elizabeth Montgomery VampKira 07-14-01 17
   Tamia will get you for that Superma... Monkeyboy 07-14-01 8
       RE: Tamia will get you for that Sup... Superman 07-14-01 9
           RE: Tamia will get you for that Sup... Monkeyboy 07-14-01 13
               RE: Tamia will get you for that Sup... ItzLisa 07-14-01 21
           RE: Tamia will get you for that Sup... Monkeyboy 07-14-01 24
   RE: Help! PeterTorque 07-19-01 28
 A semi-serious response (what up wi... SherpaDave 07-14-01 10
   SHERPABOY rules! Monkeyboy 07-14-01 15
 Allrighty, then SherpaDave 07-14-01 16
   RE: Allrighty, then Outfrontgirl 07-14-01 18
 RE: SSC -- it's VOTING time Kismet 07-14-01 22
   Musings AyatollahKhomeini 07-14-01 23
 REMINDER -- the deadline approaches... AyatollahKhomeini 07-18-01 25
   RE: REMINDER -- the deadline approa... SherpaDave 07-18-01 26
       Close races AyatollahKhomeini 07-18-01 27
 RE: SSC -- it's VOTING time dabo 07-20-01 29
   RE: SSC -- it's VOTING time dabo 07-20-01 30
       Mmmmmmm Pancakes! Drive My Car 07-20-01 31
 POLLS CLOSING SOON AyatollahKhomeini 07-20-01 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-14-01, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SSC -- it's VOTING time"
>>However, feel free to ask questions on this thread.<<

Hey AK!!! I have a question for you... Do you say, toe-MAY-toe, or toe-MAT-oh?
(in her Samantha Stephens voice....) Well?? You said we could ask questions....

Dr. Bombay, Dr. Bombay... emergency, come right away!!

---------------------------------
"Let's spend the night together,
You'll wake up and live forever."
-Jamiroquai
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

07-14-01, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Question #1"
I say toe-MAY-toe. Only people badly in need of a good thwocking say toe-MAH-toe.

Please feel free to ask all the Samantha Stevens questions you want....

07-14-01, 05:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Question #1"
*whew* Glad to hear that AK.. Ok.. I have another one for you... actually two..

"Who put the bomp in the
bompdy bompdy bomp? Who put the ram in the rammma lamma ding dong?"

(Bewitched note: Hey AK.. remember Hungiwangurash?) ROTF at my own damn self!!

-Jamiroquai

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-14-01, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "'Nother question..."
What is the going rate for property insurance in Townsville? Just thinking it's gotta be outrageous. There must be some sort of monster-destruction rider added to their policies.

samiam

"How do you know I'm mad?" asked Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

07-14-01, 00:43 AM (EST)
4. "Repair business"
I believe Townsville has been blacklined from most insurance plans. As I understand it, the Mayor wants to bring a lawsuit, but he doesn't know which closet it's hanging in.

I'm more fascinated by the building-repair business in Townsville. I believe the Powerpuff Girls fix the buildings as a side job, and that's how Professor Utonium gets money. I've certainly never seen the Professor do any real work, and yet he has a home laboratory that most universities would envy. I presume he doesn't pay the girls, either, because the child labor authorities would haul him off to jail at once if they knew who his "contractors" were.

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-14-01, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "*monkey's gonna vote*"
Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini,

I've read everything so far and I'm going to have to think about my final votes, but I know one thing for sure at this point...
Peter Torque gets my vote for best Non-Fiction story!

07-14-01, 01:54 AM (EST)
11. "No votes ... please?"
Monkeyboy, I'm going to leave this post here, but please, everybody else -- NO VOTING on this thread, OK? Believe me, I can tally your votes very accurately through e-mail!

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-14-01, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Repair business"
Hey, hey, heeeeey now!! We fix those buildings with our super-speed and strength - there's no funny stuff with the Townsville Teamsters going on! The property rates in Townsville are just fine, never you mind, buster!

As for how the Professor makes money - come on!! Be realistic - a home lab? Get it??? He whips up all the drugs in Townsville - he's the biggest pusher around! PLUS he has a sweet deal with all the Olympic coaches - he makes strength and growth hormones that are totally undetectable on the urine tests! Don't let that handsome square jawline fool you - we're livin' high on the hog in the Powerpuff household thanks to the Professor's ill-gotten gains!

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-01, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Help!"
Unfortunately, I'm an elderly Palm Beach Floridian. I meant to vote for Peter Torque but I accidently voted for Peter Fonda! Please help!

Additional Questions: Who the hell is Samantha Stevens? Is she in any way related to Samantha Foxx? And who the hell is this Monkeyboy I've been hearing so much about lately?

Hey ladies! Check it out! I left my chad hanging intentionally.

07-14-01, 01:28 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Help!"
Samantha Stephens was the beautifl star of "Bewitched"... Elisabeth Montgomery.. I idolized that woman.. I can even twitch my nose and sound JUST like her.

-Jamiroquai

07-14-01, 02:04 AM (EST)
12. "Elizabeth Montgomery"
Not only was Liz the most beautiful woman on TV at the time (the only reason I can think of that "Bewitched", a low-budget ripoff of "Bell, Book and Candle" with neighbors straight from "The Apartment", was a hit), but she also was a very good Password player ... back in the days when game shows didn't involve phone calls to friends, and most celebrities who went on them looked like the doofuses they really are.

07-14-01, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Elizabeth Montgomery"
Aya,
Elizabeth Montgomery was a babe....
....but how about her cousin "Sarenna"????
Sarrena..*sigh*..her evil brunnette twin???

Now there's a SEXY woman (similar to Tamia ...DOH)!

*thinks of his voting in the SSC competition*

07-14-01, 03:28 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Elizabeth Montgomery"
ACK!! Apeface!!!! is there NO cure for your twisted obsession?! Oh the humanity!! ( but yes... Serena was one grooooovy chick!! )

And HEY!! Verizon bit my ass again.. and I go back to the bar and it's empty?? What is up wit dat???

*mixes a bloody and sits alone*

-Jamiroquai

07-14-01, 01:37 AM (EST)
8. "Tamia will get you for that Superman!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-01 AT 02:00 AM (EST)

*monkey snaps his fingers and Tamia glares at Superman*
Don't make her start flinging Kryptonite, Superman!

All I know is that Peter Torque's writing RULES! He's KEWL!

We wanted to be on Survivor 3 or 4 together, but our jobs won't let us do it! Me and Pete wanted to make our audition tapes together and he came up with "wiping out on a mountain bike/snowboard/skateboard then jumping up and yelling that you're okay!" I thought it was hilarious and just what was needed to get on "SURVIVOR"!! Unfortunately, we can't do it!

How about you Supe?

I have no questions for the Ayatollah!

*sends Tamia over to give Supe a hug and make nice*

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-01, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Tamia will get you for that Superman!"
*sends Tamia over to give Supe a hug and make nice*

As Tamia approaches Supe suddenly realizes that she...why she's not Tamia at all. She.....She's his SISTER!

*Shield's his back from the knife*

I DID apply for SIII boss monkey man. And let me tell you, after getting hit by several unsuspecting cars and trucks for 3 days and not getting accepted, I really have no idea what to do for my Survivor 4 video. Perhaps, Peter Torque, could lend me some advice.

Sincerely,
Superman (who incidently is a huge Peter Torque fan, possibly even to the extent that his love of Peter Torque overshadows that of Monkeyboy)

07-14-01, 02:08 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Tamia will get you for that Superman!"
Supe,
We're having LIVE interviews here in a few weeks for Survivor 4!

Any fan of Peter Torque's is a friend of mine!
Welcome aboard to the PETER TORQUE FAN CLUB!

*sends Tamia away....for good*

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-01, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Tamia will get you for that Superman!"

>Welcome aboard to the PETER TORQUE FAN CLUB!

*** Yaaaay!!!! Count me in! Peter Torque (Tork!) is my favorite Monkee...but not my favorite MONKEY!!!

>*sends Tamia away....for good*
*** Good! Geeze, it's about frickin' time!!!

07-14-01, 08:01 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Tamia will get you for that Superman!"
>Sincerely,
>Superman (who incidently is a huge
>Peter Torque fan, possibly even
>to the extent that his
>love of Peter Torque overshadows
>that of Monkeyboy)

I see how it is now...it's all blatantly clear!
Yep...the cards are on the table, the cat's out of the bag, and the cows have come home.

PeterTorque 213 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-19-01, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PeterTorque Click to send private message to PeterTorque Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Help!"
Yeah, I'll be the only guy whose story got less votes than Peter Fonda's... and he didn't even write a story for the competition.

SherpaDave 8325 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-01, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "A semi-serious response (what up with that?)"
I'll do my damnedest come midnight PDT to upload every entry not already on the story site.

And thanks for considering my whining persuasive, Aya.

07-14-01, 02:32 AM (EST)
15. "SHERPABOY rules!"
Sherpaboy,
You really did a great job taking over the management of this project! Good job!
I've enjoyed your writing as well as everyone elses!

*makes a banana daquirri for everyone that participated!*

Thanks for all your hard work, Shepaboy!

*makes a "Swamp Cooler" for Sherp...with a coconut shooter*

07-14-01, 03:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Allrighty, then"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-01 AT 03:22 AM (EST)

K. The site should be fully up-to-date. I count a total of 76 entries. Seventy-freaking-six! Okay, so 24 of 'em were mine. So it would have been rude of me to expect anyone else to maintain it when Mellie's emergency arose (Mel, missed you in chat the other day; sounds like your mom is doing somewhat better; yay! love to both of you).

On the topic of my own inundation of the contest: I'd like to request that folks who were considering casting votes for pieces of mine cast them elsewhere. If getting my stuff out there wasn't already rewarding enough, being asked by Supes to collaborate was a huge honor. I already feel like I've gained a ton. And realistically, even if there are a few people who liked my stuff best (and what an assumption that is), votes I might have gotten would be diluted among several pieces (again, assuming that the quality of my stuff was such that choosing between pieces was difficult).

I feel kind of pompous writing this, and I don't mean to at all. It's just that even if I, by some chance, was to actually win a category, it wouldn't mean nearly as much to me as having had the opportunity to share so much of my stuff with so many friends at once. So, please: no votes for the Sherpa. I mean it. Thanks for being a captive audience.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-01, 03:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Allrighty, then"
Look at Sherpa. He's the Stephen Soderburgh of the contest, but he's throwing it to... Soderburgh still won you know, so that was a most generous gesture Dave.

I'm confused. I thought Peter Tork was a Monkee and that's how he and Monkeyboy were connected....

I'm LMAO now imagining Superman and Rhino and Monkeyboy and Peter Torque and Sleeeve all together on Survivor 4!

Kismet 802 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-14-01, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kismet Click to send private message to Kismet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: SSC -- it's VOTING time"
I want to thank AyaK for agreeing to run this thing. Poor AK! I feel so bad that you couldn't post your own stories. Yet another reason on the list of why it would suck to be a moderator around here. After reading your Blowsvivor summary, I really wish we could have seen some of your other creative works. At least now you know to be very frightened when I say "Hey AK, I have an idea..."

I can't believe how well received this contest was. We didn't even have but a tiny bit of bickering over the rules. 76 entries? Holy crap! I am amazed yet again at the creative and talented people we have on this board. Thank you to everyone who submitted something. I know that it is not easy to put out something you wrote for public judging.

I have been told recently that the SSC was killing Blowsvivor. That was never the intention, and I apologize for the timing. When I started this, it was still Shakesvivor and we weren't even sure there would be an episode 2.

Assuming that this board survives another year. I would like to make the SSC an annual thing. I have already had several suggestions on how to make next years competition even better.

I said all of that to say this. I love this board and all of you posting on it. Some of the stories had me rolling on the floor and others had me in tears. What an incredible contribution you have all given to this board. Please don't stop writing. I know the contest is over, but that doesn't mean you can't put stories out.

Kismet

07-14-01, 01:36 PM (EST)
23. "Musings"
>Yet another reason on the list of why it would suck to
>be a moderator around here.

The only bad thing with being a moderator is the time that it takes. I'm a moderator on two Survivor boards, and I'm honored to be associated with both of them.

>At least now you know to be very frightened when I say
>"Hey AK, I have an idea..."

All BlowsVivor/"Evil Overlord" kidding aside, Kis, this was a great idea, as the response proves.

>I have been told recently that the SSC was killing Blowsvivor.
>That was never the intention, and I apologize for the
>timing. When I started this, it was still Shakesvivor and
>we weren't even sure there would be an episode 2.

Kismet's idea behind the SSC was that everyone would be able to participate, unlike Shakesvivor, where we were all spectators. It was a great idea. Of course, we ended up turning BlowsVivor into a cooperative enterprise as well ... and, while I hope that more of you will go view the "Personna Narratives" and associated postings in that forum as BlowsVivor begins its push to the end, I think it says a lot about this board that we were able to do both at the same time.

Also, for those of you who have been reading the stories (either the SSC or BV) but haven't posted, please join us. The additions of Rebel Crown, PigFace, and MakeItStop seem to have gotten us through the worst of our Picasso-esque "blue period" that started right after Memorial Day (I apologize to them for having to bear the brunt of it), and I think we're ready for some more participation!

>Assuming that this board survives another year,

First birthday on August 9. What a long strange trip it's been!

>I would like to make the SSC an annual thing. I have already
>had several suggestions on how to make next years competition
>even better.

Excellent. Kis, thank you for your ideas and hard work to make this board a better place to surf!

07-18-01, 03:54 PM (EST)
25. "REMINDER -- the deadline approaches!"
Votes continue to trickle in for the SSC. Please remember that the deadline is FRIDAY at midnight PDT (for East Coasters, Saturday at 3 AM ... which is Friday in everyone's world except for those "Who's Still Awake" kind of people).

If you liked a story, please vote for it (but only vote for one per category; this isn't Palm Beach County, Florida). Thanks!

07-18-01, 07:13 PM (EST)
26. "RE: REMINDER -- the deadline approaches!"
I'd been thinkin' about this for a while and hope that the moderators (and authors) won't be too disappointed if the voting turnout isn't as large as they'd hoped. I've heard a fair amount of sentiment that people can't really just choose one per category and don't want to slight anyone. I know, personally, that I'd have an incredibly difficult time picking just one per category. There was just an incredible amount of wonderful stuff submitted. Anyway... I don't mean to diminish the contest aspect of this great experience, but I did want to comment on why Aya's box may not be as flooded as anticipated.

Oh, one more thing... if you're not wishy-washy like me and genuinely DO know which you feel is best in each category, by all means vote! It's anonymous and only one's going to win in each category anyway, so the possibility of people feeling hurt by not winning should be negligible. So vote if you know what most caught your fancy.

07-18-01, 08:59 PM (EST)
27. "Close races"
Thanks, SherpaDave. I never expected that my mailbox would be flooded, but I do want to make sure that, when the names of the winners are posted on Saturday, people aren't out there saying, "Gee, maybe I should have voted after all." Of course there will always be some of those people ...

I want to give people who intend to vote as much notice as possible that time is running out. I will add that we have a couple of close races that might be decided narrowly...

dabo 26555 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-01, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: SSC -- it's VOTING time"
If you haven't voted yet:
>First, you may want to check
>the Kismet's Storytime Forum Web
>site to review all of
>the different and marvelous stories
>that have been published during
>the competition.

Time's running out!
>Deadline for voting is Friday,
>July 20, 2001, at MIDNIGHT
>PDT -- 3 AM EDT
>on July 21.
Votes
>received after the deadline will
>not be counted if they
>make a difference in the
>outcome.

dabo 26555 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-01, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: SSC -- it's VOTING time"
Clock is ticking! Clock is ticking!

>If you haven't voted yet:
>>First, you may want to check
>>the Kismet's Storytime Forum Web
>>site to review all of
>>the different and marvelous stories
>>that have been published during
>>the competition.
>
>Time's running out!
>>Deadline for voting is Friday,
>>July 20, 2001, at MIDNIGHT
>>PDT -- 3 AM EDT
>>on July 21.
Votes
>>received after the deadline will
>>not be counted if they
>>make a difference in the
>>outcome.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-01, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Mmmmmmm Pancakes!"
Vote people Vote.
Get over there read up and then send Aya your votes.
It is more important then a food vote ( did I say that?)

EBug

07-20-01, 11:16 PM (EST)
32. "POLLS CLOSING SOON"
Less than four hours left to vote for the SSC. I'm not giving any secrets away when I tell you all that one of the races is being decided by 1/2 vote right now, and another one is being decided by just one vote. If you ever wanted to vote, now is your chance!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •