The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Good Riddance"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-05-05, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Good Riddance"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-05 AT 00:11 AM (EST)

I'm so happy that I get to post the so long thread for Scott....

I've been a hater since day 1, and I could not be more thrilled that you are no longer going to be on my TV every week.

I will not miss your singing. And I will not miss your arrogance. In fact, I don't think I will miss you at all. This boot has been LONG overdue, you should be happy that you made it this far. I still don't know how it happened.

But you are finally gone, and all is right in the world again.

Whoo Hooo!!!

ETA: I think in my excitement I posted this in the wrong place, please feel free to move or lock as required.
~Tim~

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Good Riddance Drive My Car 05-05-05 1
 RE: Good Riddance motormouth 05-05-05 2
 RE: Good Riddance thndrkttn 05-05-05 3
   RE: Good Riddance tamarama 05-05-05 5
   RE: Good Riddance brvnkrz 05-05-05 14
 wooohooo Breezy 05-05-05 4
   RE: wooohooo Liana 05-05-05 7
 RE: Good Riddance mrc 05-05-05 6
 Yeah!!! Tiggertramp 05-05-05 8
   RE: Yeah!!! Bravegirl 05-05-05 9
       RE: Yeah!!! ddwprincess 05-05-05 10
 RE: Good Riddance geekboy 05-05-05 11
   RE: Good Riddance LozengeofLove 05-05-05 15
 RE: Good Riddance Feva4diva 05-05-05 12
 RE: Good Riddance Fishercat 05-05-05 13
 RE: Good Riddance Ellehcar71 05-08-05 16
 Scotty da Botty probably clueless 05-09-05 17
   RE: Scotty da Botty bystander 05-09-05 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-05-05, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Good Riddance"
Yep!
Second everything you said.
Bye Bye Lardass!

You know, when they showed his first audition again, I remembered why he was chosen, and why I liked him the first time I saw him, too bad he was never that good again.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-05-05, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Good Riddance"
___ ___
going...going...gone.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-05-05, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Good Riddance"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-05 AT 08:27 AM (EST)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Yay! Woohoo!

My favorite part of last night? When Scott went to the couch pumping his arm in the air and thinking he was safe. Anthony leaned over and told him that the couch didn't necessarily mean safe.

And then...GOOD-BYE!!

sheer brilliance by syren

Love love love it!!!

ETA a missing the

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-05-05, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Good Riddance"
>>Anthony leaned over and told him that the couch didn't necessarily mean safe<<

OOoh!! I missed that move -- I have to recheck my tape.

But I did see the arm-pumping...I just thought "idiot."

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-05, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Good Riddance"
I had read the spoilers beforehand *gasp* So I knew it was coming and I too laughed my ass off when he did the arm pump. WOOHOO

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-05, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "wooohooo"
Let's get this party started!!!!

Liana 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-05-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Liana Click to send private message to Liana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: wooohooo"
Wooo-hooooo I am with all of you on that.

My sweet Anthony was safe! That's all that mattered!
It was his birthday and I was really scared that it would be ruined, but NOT! Two reasons to be happy, Scott is GONE and Anthony is SAFE.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Good Riddance"
Buh-bye.

A Nefarious Dice Creation
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-05-05, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Yeah!!!"
I am so very relieved. I do not watch all that much, but this season I couldn't help it. It was like a bad car accident you can't help but stare at.

So glad Scott the tuber is gone.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Bravegirl 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-05-05, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravegirl Click to send private message to Bravegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Yeah!!!"
WOO HOO!! I am sooooooooooooooo happy!

It's just a shame that Constantine and Nadia had to go before Scott! I was so afraid that Sweet Anthony was going to get the boot on his birthday! I'm gonna cry when that boy goes!

ddwprincess 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-05-05, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ddwprincess Click to send private message to ddwprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Yeah!!!"
YAY!!! Scott is FINALLY gone! It is amazing it took this long and so many worthy performers had to go home first. I am still pissed Constantine is gone!

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-05-05, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Good Riddance"
This thread has made the board sink to the low level of the foxidol board.

Very sad, people.

geekboy

LozengeofLove 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-05-05, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LozengeofLove Click to send private message to LozengeofLove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Good Riddance"
That's funny, I would have thought the countless threads moping on about the loss of Constantweeny would have made that happen.

Honestly, I don't understand your assertion. It's sad that people are excited that a lame singer finally got what's due?

Handcrafted by RollDDice

Feva4diva 342 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-05-05, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Feva4diva Click to send private message to Feva4diva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Good Riddance"
EEK!! soooo many Scott haterz!! Well I am here to add to the hating LOL. I cant stand Scott. I also noticed how when they told him to go back to the couch that he was pumping his arm up in the air like he was all safe LOL. My cousin noticed that too. I was thinking that they was going to turn the tables and those who were on the couch were going to be the unsafe ones. LOL That was sooo funny. I am glad he is gone. I still do not see how he managed to make it this far anyway. He was one of the worse contestants on the show.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-05-05, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Good Riddance"
I think it says a lot about either the voting public that Scott lasted to the Final 5...and even more that he was beat out by Anthony. Scott was not the worst singer last week nor was he the worst singer left, but that shouldn't be that surprising, as many singers better than either of them (at this point in time) were eliminated.

A generous Icecat donation

Ellehcar71 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-08-05, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ellehcar71 Click to send private message to Ellehcar71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Good Riddance"
I, too, am so glad to see him go! I have to give him credit for being a VERY gracious loser, though. Okay, I'll admit I was a little disappointed that he didn't go postal on someone! Scott was not Scott.

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Scotty da Botty"
Dam. I was hoping he'd at least make it to the swimsuit competition.

A Kittyloaf®Original and bounce by Icey
*Yet another heartbeak*

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-09-05, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Scotty da Botty"
In this competition you don't make it to the swimsuit competition once you lose the talent competition.

Btw, doesn't Scott seem like the perfect father...that slapping the mother thing aside and all...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •