The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"We Are Getting Close"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

BigBen 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-23-07, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBen Click to send private message to BigBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"We Are Getting Close"
I saw an Ad on TV for the next Batchelor starting April the Second. I , for one am looking for a better season than we have seen in a while. I haope the producers pick a better class of young lady than we have seen reciently. Hope springs eternal.
Ben

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: We Are Getting Close Loree 03-24-07 1
   RE: We Are Getting Close KoalaChick 03-26-07 2
       RE: We Are Getting Close fullofgrace2470 03-27-07 3
           RE: We Are Getting Close Loree 03-27-07 4
               RE: We Are Getting Close fullofgrace2470 03-27-07 5
                   RE: We Are Getting Close BigBen 03-27-07 6
                       RE: We Are Getting Close JoeGazillionaire 03-28-07 7
                           RE: We Are Getting Close qwertypie 03-30-07 8
                           RE: We Are Getting Close SilverStar 04-02-07 10
                               RE: We Are Getting Close qwertypie 04-02-07 11
                               RE: We Are Getting Close KoalaChick 04-02-07 12
 Tonight.... Loree 04-02-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-07, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: We Are Getting Close"
I saw the new Bachelor on one of the nighttime tabloid shows a few nights ago. They interviewed him about the season.

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-26-07, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: We Are Getting Close"
He says he definitely found love on the show. I know they all say that, but this guy seems so much more genuine than the others.

ABC is getting smart, now. The couples aren't allowed to see each other until the entire show is aired, and that has caused most of them to drift apart. For weeks, they have had to live in separate states, and the distance cools everything off. This time, ABC is arranging discreet rendevous for Andy and his girl, which will keep the heartfires burning, hopefully, and viewers get their "happily ever after" payoff. That equals ratings. Or at least ABC hopes.

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-27-07, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: We Are Getting Close"
>ABC is getting smart, now.
>The couples aren't allowed to
>see each other until the
>entire show is aired, and
>that has caused most of
>them to drift apart.
>For weeks, they have had
>to live in separate states,
>and the distance cools everything
>off. This time, ABC
>is arranging discreet rendevous for
>Andy and his girl, which
>will keep the heartfires burning,
>hopefully, and viewers get their
>"happily ever after" payoff.
>That equals ratings. Or
>at least ABC hopes.

Actually, they have always arranged secret meetings for them. Just not enough IMO. This one does seem more sincere though, so I'm hoping for the best (like always, then I'm disappointed when it doesn't work out).

03-27-07, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: We Are Getting Close"
Yes, they have always let them see each other. But I think the problem is waiting too long between the taping and the airing. They need to speed it up. Too bad they have to tape in advance. I think live rose ceremonies would be more interesting.

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-27-07, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: We Are Getting Close"
I think live
>rose ceremonies would be more
>interesting.

I agree! A little more like Big Brother with live feeds and stuff. Wouldn't THAT be interesting? lol

BigBen 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-27-07, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBen Click to send private message to BigBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: We Are Getting Close"
I know that this show is in the "can" already, but I have a suggestion for the future.
1. select a large city
2. Select ALL contestants from this city
This eliminates the biggest single determent to a continued relationship after the program.
I have made this suggestion in the past but no one ever listens to me.
Ben

JoeGazillionaire 349 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-28-07, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: We Are Getting Close"
>I know that this show is
>in the "can" already, but
>I have a suggestion for
>the future.
>1. select a large city
>2. Select ALL contestants from this
>city
>This eliminates the biggest single determent
>to a continued relationship after
>the program.
>I have made this suggestion in
>the past but no one
>ever listens to me.
>Ben

I was thinking the same thing, before I read your post! I'm sure they can do one in L.A., New York, or Miami.... Another contributor to the romances falling apart is that they are built up to a huge expectation and when they return to civilian life, the girl sees that the guy doesn't live the lavish jet set lifestyle of the show...it's kind of a let down. I hope this one is good because I really like romance type reality shows as there has been a dearth of them. Where are those trashy For Love or Money or Joe Millionaire internationals....???

What do the females on the board think of the casting? Are women attracted to military men? What do you think about this guy's looks?

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-07, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: We Are Getting Close"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-07 AT 10:44 AM (EST)

OH. MY. HECK!!
This one is one mouth watering specimen
Since I do not trust ABC in casting a better class of bachelorettes, I will watch most of this series with the sound turned off, and drooling uncontrollably.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-07, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: We Are Getting Close"
I said at the end of last season that I wasn't watching this show anymore... until I saw who the next Bachelor was going to be. Wowsa! He is the only reason I'm going to watch tonight. He's gorgeous. Actually, he might be too good looking. He's like a walking toothpaste ad. Hopefully he will not be a cocky, self-centered a-hole. I haven't seen any of his interviews, so I will be interested to see what he's like.

Colgate Total is my favorite toothpaste! *gleam*

Sigs by Bob! Fear and chemistry keep everyone happy!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-07, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: We Are Getting Close"
Which is another reason I will watch with the sound off *grin*

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-02-07, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: We Are Getting Close"
I've read that he is the most sincere and genuine bachelor to date, and he felt he came into this with the right attitude. I think there might be reason to turn the sound up, after all.

Wait to see one of the girls do a backflip in her evening gown tonight!

04-02-07, 08:17 AM (EST)
9. "Tonight...."
tonight is the night...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •