The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Andy Baldwin"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

hawaiisunshine 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-03-07, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hawaiisunshine Click to send private message to hawaiisunshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Andy Baldwin"
Aloha all,
From what I hear the show will start on 04/02 It should be really good. I know Andy and he is such a nice guy.
He has done me favors....and I am a friend of a friend. I look forward to seeing him on air. I am sure that the lucky lady will be counting her lucky stars for this man. He is quite the catch. I really am looking forward to seeing how it all plays out. Should be a great season. So here's to you Dr. Baldwin. Go get them.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 He's a real sweetie hunterjax 04-04-07 1
   RE: He's a real sweetie SilverStar 04-05-07 2
       RE: He's a real sweetie JoeGazillionaire 04-05-07 3
       RE: He's a real sweetie AshLanie 04-10-07 6
 RE: Andy Baldwin maryellennaco 04-05-07 4
   RE: Andy Baldwin alaholly 04-09-07 5
   RE: Andy Baldwin AshLanie 04-10-07 7
       RE: Andy Baldwin maryellennaco 04-10-07 8
   RE: Andy Baldwin frenchy 05-23-07 11
       RE: Andy Baldwin qwertypie 05-23-07 12
 RE: Andy Baldwin qwertypie 05-10-07 9
   RE: Andy Baldwin memzoo48 05-12-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

hunterjax 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-04-07, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hunterjax Click to send private message to hunterjax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "He's a real sweetie"
Usually I'm indifferent to the guy chosen as the Bachelor, but so far, Andy seems like a really nice and sincere guy. He was clearly so nervous and awkward when each of the 25 girls got out of the car. It was painful to watch, but endearing. How could you not love a guy who gets teary during the national anthem. I'm looking forward to more of him this season. I hope he doesn't turn out to be a dud like so, so many of the rest. The only downside I see is that he seems like a workaholic.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-07, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: He's a real sweetie"
Do you think he was getting teary from the emotion of the national anthem or from trying so hard not to laugh? I gotta go with the latter. I know I was cracking up!

Sigs by Bob! Fear and chemistry keep everyone happy!

JoeGazillionaire 349 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-05-07, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: He's a real sweetie"
He looked kind of uncomfortable....it's a little awkward when someone serenades you with the national anthem....it wasn't even a love song. I think he felt pressure to act patriotic because you don't screw around with the national anthem (aka Roseanne Barr as people have great reverence for the song). Even though I watch it for the girls, I guess it is important who they pick as the bachelor because it takes you out of the reality when the girls are fighting over a goofy guy and you're wondering what's wrong with them for fighting over an unworthy guy. So far, he's doing better than last season with that fake Prince guy...

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-10-07, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: He's a real sweetie"
>Do you think he was getting
>teary from the emotion of
>the national anthem or from
>trying so hard not to
>laugh? I gotta go with
>the latter. I know I
>was cracking up!
>

Well, we did find out that he isn't as pariotic as he is being protrayed...otherwise he would have stood while the anthem was being sung. A civilian he isn't and he knew better.

Being military and or a dependent it becomes habit to stand when the first note is played and or sung.

Yet another version of a plastic *Ken* to all these plastic *Barbies* who for both sexes can't seem to get dates off camera.

I want someone who is real and sincere...
Yeah, go on a reality tv show for that...chuckling.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-05-07, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Andy Baldwin"
Uh, no offense to your friend's friend, but if the guy is so great, why does he have to go on TV to get a date?? There aren't enough eligible bachlorettes in Hawaii?? Just wondering.

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-09-07, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Andy Baldwin"
I have to agree. If you are a "normal" reasonable bachelor, why do you need to go on TV to get a date?

Smells like DAW to me.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-10-07, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Andy Baldwin"
>Uh, no offense to your friend's
>friend, but if the guy
>is so great, why does
>he have to go on
>TV to get a date??
>There aren't enough eligible bachlorettes
>in Hawaii?? Just wondering.

Guess he isn't of the old school Navy, with a gal in every port eh?

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-10-07, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Andy Baldwin"
After watching again last night, I'm starting to see why good old Andy has a hard time getting a date. Maybe he just brings his "date" along with him to all those ports. She's inflatable!

frenchy 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-23-07, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frenchy Click to send private message to frenchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Andy Baldwin"
Here, here....No offence Dr. Baldwin, but though you look great in the uniform -- I ought to know, I too am married to an "officer and a gentleman", what's with the dog -tags display? As for the "love of your life, Tessa", I doubt she is in it for the long run! Everybody wants to get that "great catch" and you certainly are one, but I think that you are just IN LOVE w/ the IDEA OF BEING IN LOVE! - Bevin was NEVER in your radar -- she was "spoiled goods" and the tatoos on her back somehow did not go along w/ your family's traditional ways, among other things...Time will tell...Good luck, it's not easy being married to a man in uniform AND and MD at that, I should know!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-07, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Andy Baldwin"
Welcome to the boards frenchy!

I've danced with Tribe! 2007

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-07, 03:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Andy Baldwin"
The hawaii episode should be good

I've danced with Tribe! 2007

memzoo48 347 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-12-07, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Andy Baldwin"
Yeah, just wait until the women see how a Naval officer really lives! Not many yachts and fancy sports cars around, I'll bet.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •