The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sadie and Lorenzo Together"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

BigBen 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-22-07, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBen Click to send private message to BigBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sadie and Lorenzo Together"
New Web postings report Sadie Murry Moving to the New York area for Job Opportunity and date Lorenzo. Good Luck to them.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sadie and Lorenzo Together seahorse 01-24-07 1
 RE: Sadie and Lorenzo Together Cyndimaus 01-25-07 2
 RE: Sadie and Lorenzo Together thndrkttn 01-25-07 3
   RE: Sadie and Lorenzo Together Cyndimaus 01-26-07 4
   RE: Sadie and Lorenzo Together loupatjo 02-05-07 5
       RE: Sadie and Lorenzo Together thndrkttn 02-06-07 6
           RE: Sadie and Lorenzo Together loupatjo 02-06-07 7
           RE: Sadie and Lorenzo Together loupatjo 02-07-07 8
               RE: Sadie and Lorenzo Together thndrkttn 02-07-07 9
                   RE: Sadie and Lorenzo Together loupatjo 02-08-07 10
 RE: Sadie and Lorenzo Together miss_ganda 03-25-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-24-07, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sadie and Lorenzo Together"
Hopefully they will take it slowly amd maybe it will work out.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-25-07, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sadie and Lorenzo Together"
I also hope it works out for them. Maybe being out of the tv camera's view will help them out.

Course, I'm biased. I wanted him to choose Sadie in the first place.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-07, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sadie and Lorenzo Together"
Not true. He gave a speech at Rollins College.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelor&Number=5067198&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

The part about Sadie looking for a job in NYC is true. The part about Lorenzo and her dating is false. They are just friends.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-07, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sadie and Lorenzo Together"
Thanks for the link! Very interesting information. It's always nice to hear the news "from the horse's mouth", so to speak!

sig courtesy of Cygnus

loupatjo 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-05-07, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail loupatjo Click to send private message to loupatjo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sadie and Lorenzo Together"
>Not true. He gave a
>speech at Rollins College.
>
>http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelor&Number=5067198&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&fpart=1
>
>The part about Sadie looking for
>a job in NYC is
>true. The part about
>Lorenzo and her dating is
>false. They are just
>friends.

Not what I heard.. he said they were Very good friends. There is a difference. He could have simply left the VERY GOOD part out.

02-06-07, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sadie and Lorenzo Together"
Did you bother to READ the transcript? When asked point blank whether he and Sadie were dating, he point blank said NO.

02-06-07, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail loupatjo Click to send private message to loupatjo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sadie and Lorenzo Together"
No I did not READ anything. I listened to the video and if that question and Answer was aksed , it was NOT on the video. Where can the transcript be found? Thank you.

02-07-07, 01:18 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Sadie and Lorenzo Together"
>Did you bother to READ the
>transcript? When asked point
>blank whether he and Sadie
>were dating, he point blank
>said NO.

And if he was ,did you really expect him to say " YES" So the media can go knocking down his door and ABC hound him for more PR. Considering he wants to keep his personal life private , I am not surprised he said "NO". but I am surprised that they left that Question out of the Video, since it happens to be the BIG Question his fans want answered. AT this point noone knows but Lorenzo and Sadie about what's really going on and I am certain there is something more going on then what they are leading the public to believe.

02-07-07, 08:29 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Sadie and Lorenzo Together"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-07 AT 08:31 AM (EST)

You're certain? *boggle* And on what authority makes you certain that you 'know' something is 'going on'? Do you know him personally? Do you have a spycam in his house or Sadie's? Are you stalking them? Good grief.

Maybe you should have read the transcript becuase he addresses it right here:

When we got to the Q&A session, he went around through the entire auditorium and answered every one's questions.

About Jen he stated that they are no longer together. Someone asked if they had already broken up when they were doing their interviews, and he said no. They broke up about a week later. He also answered that during the time they were apart they had "secret rondevous" in places he couldn't disclose and they were able to spend time together in a house. He confirmed that Jen still has the ring, it was her prize for "winning."
Regarding the rumors about Sadie, he said that he is not dating Sadie. He stated that Sadie had been looking for a job in New York and she had received six offers and her choice to move to NY was a career move she made and had nothing to do with him. They are just friends.

How 'certain' are you now?

02-08-07, 00:00 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Sadie and Lorenzo Together"
I am ,as certain that something could be going on , as you are that there isnt'. Do you have a spycam in his apartment? Do you know him personally? Did you READ his site at HSN? Did you see what he wrote to his customers on his Forum?
Well if you did , you would know that he clearly states ,that there is more to the story regarding his relationship with Sadie and he will tell more ,when he can and when he is ready to. And that is from the horses mouth himself. IT has been confirmed from inside sources that they are spendign time together , hanging out and going out to dinner. That sounds like dating to me. hence VERY GOOD FRIENDS.

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-25-07, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sadie and Lorenzo Together"
That chatty Jennifer (is it?) was absolutely the wrong choice.

I hope Count Lorenzo makes it all up to sweet little Sadie and takes good care of her.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •