The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Colby and Keith Finally Two"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Markbear31 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-03-01, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Markbear31 Click to send private message to Markbear31 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Colby and Keith Finally Two"
I am not sure if this has been discussed, but I finally am sure who the finally two are. I notice with this show first started during the opening credits there are two different figures that you can see throught the flames towards the end of the opening credits. During the first survivor's opening credits there were four figures covered in mud, and that ended up being the finally for people. This survivor has the same thing except it is the finally two. If anyone has the opening credits watch them and slow it down towards the end. After all the team members are list there is a shot of some guy(not part of the show), and then there is a close up view of someone clean shaven with black eyes. This is clearly Keith. If you slow it down for there, you will see the following. After you see the close up of Keith there is a distance shot of him, and then there is a close( i mean a really close up shot of someone) of someone. I originally thought this was a female since there was no hair on the person face, but I have discovered that it is Colby. How do I know it is Colby. The first clue is the green eyes. The second clue came from a magazine picture of Colby. I saw a picture of Colby on the front of the National Equirer. In this picture it is a side photo of him and he looks very thin. He face is thin, clean shaven, and almost looks like a females face. So, I am not convinced that the final two are Keith and Colby. If you want check the video tape and slow it down after the last team member is shown with there name. Go frame by frame and you will see what I am talking about

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •