The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-11-06, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"
Okay, you there, assembled losers...hey...quiet down over there, Tom and Terry. You'd think you and Kellie and Jamie have had enough time to practice your cheers together all that long, long time in Sequesterville.

Vipul, Arti, Sa'eed, Bilal: try and look ethnic, would you? CBS is mindful of these things. I mean, look at Survivor. We're all about the diversity this season.

Oh, Chos: could you try to look both ethnic and happy for those people who made it to the top three "all by themselves"? OK, that's not good enough. I can see the smiles slipping there. Why don't you imagine them back climbing the Great Wall of China. That was pretty funny.

David and Mary, could you try to look happy without actually showing any teeth? Thanks.

Duke and Lauren...who are you again? Oh yes, I remember now. Right.

Peter, please stop telling Sarah how to clap. I'm sure she knows how. You're going to miss your cue. Pay attention, Peter. *I* am the one in charge here, thank-you very much.

Dustin and Kandice, being beauty queens, I'm sure you know how to pretend that you're happy for someone who beat you, so just do that.

OK, places people! Here they come!

TYLER AND JAMES!

4 continents, 13 countries and 40,000 miles! You are the official winners of The Amazing Race!

Here's a product placement phone to call your mom and tell her the news. We've arranged for her to be all surprised despite the camera and sound crew in her living room.

Tell us how you feel!

Rob and Kimberly: You got second place. Tell us how *you* feel.

Alright, BREAK TIME! Everybody meet back here in a few hours. Lyn and Karlyn are just getting into NYC now.

*Later...*

Lyn and Karlyn, you're the third team to arrive, but at least you weren't still sitting in a shack in Alaska when a note was delivered telling you that Team Alpha Male already won. That would totally suck.

A Short Message to You from Me

Thank-you all for participating in the Be the Amazing Racer game this year! It's fun because you come out to play. *air smooches* to you all. (Sorry no real ones - I have germs. *achoo*)

The Players

Dustin: bystander
Kandice: beau_30

Erwin: tvgeek401
Godwin: cahaya

Duke: mikey
Lauren: Lasann

Kellie: byoffer
Jamie: pinksparkleguitar

Lyn: Sahara
Karlyn: Cyndimaus

David: warp_core breach
Mary: Denalio

Rob: CwazyWabbit
Kimberly: dragonflies

Saeed: zipperhead
Bilal: Catty Chat

Peter: popeave
Sarah: Catty Chat

Tom: emydi
Terry: Peetah

Tyler: HistoryDetective
James: alec7

Vipul: Max Headroom
Arti: Couch Tater

The Native Greeter: Molaholic
Phil’s Golf Equipment: mrc
The Amazing Turtleneck: moonbaby
Sarah’s Leg: Couch Tater
Taxi Driver: Max Headroom
Magilla: dabo

Drop-in Players:

Bus Stop Bench: finally typing
DeltaPin: self
jbug: self
Travelocity Gnome: foonermints
Various: Cygnus EcksOne

Administrative Notes:
Please keep the game in the game thread or Bebo will come and kick your butt. You know she will.

New players are welcome! All the Racers, as well as The Native Greeter, Phil's Golf Equipment, Phil's Turtleneck and Sarah's Leg have been spoken for.

Anyone may post as a camera or sound person (see sign-up thread for sigs, if you like), Karlyn's crazy skydive instructeur or whatever. Be creative!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale   Seana     12-11-06       
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale   Cygnus X1     12-11-06     1  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale   Max Headroom     12-11-06     2  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale   Max Headroom     12-11-06     3  
     RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale   Seana     12-11-06     4  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale   foonermints     12-11-06     5  
     RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale   Seana     12-11-06     6  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale   Cyndimaus     12-11-06     7  
     RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale   Sahara     12-16-06     25  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale   Cygnus X1     12-11-06     8  
     RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale   dragonflies     12-11-06     9  
         RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale   Cygnus X1     12-11-06     10  
     RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale   CwazyWabbit     12-11-06     12  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale   Molaholic     12-11-06     11  
   *grumble grumble...*   moonbaby     12-11-06     13  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale   pinksparkleguitar     12-12-06     14  
     RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale   byoffer     12-12-06     15  
         RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale   beau_30     12-12-06     16  
             RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale   pinksparkleguitar     12-12-06     17  
                 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale   beau_30     12-12-06     18  
                     RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale   dabo     12-12-06     19  
                         RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale   Cygnus X1     12-12-06     20  
   Be the Amazing Racer 11   seahorse     12-12-06     21  
     RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11   Cygnus X1     12-12-06     22  
         RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11   seahorse     12-13-06     23  
             RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11   Cygnus X1     12-13-06     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •