The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB18 FINAL LIST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-15-16, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB18 FINAL LIST"
I can’t remember the last time a winner was so up in the air at F3 regardless of who the finalists may be. Will Paul be rewarded for playing the most proactive from beginning to end? Will girl power prevail? Will James win Mr. Congeniality? I would not be horribly upset with any outcome. I’m looking forward to the Finale.

F3...DON’T SPEND THE $$ JUST YET

“YOUR BOY”

PAUL – Deserves to be “your” BB18 Champion. Deserving the title is one thing...winning it is quite another. He won the F4 HOH AND POV comps. If he follows it up by winning the 3-part final competition as well he will earn his spot in the Finals and put the cherry on top to a dominant season. He had aggressive and abrasive moments in the House, but he exercised the necessary self-control most recently to allow the target on Victor to grow when they were both on the block.

THE GIRL

NICOLE – Although I still believe Paul deserves the win more, I think Nicole will get the victory. Last season BB16 Champ appropriately singled out James when weighing-in on the game and a majority of the viewers agreed naming him America’s Player. This season he gave props to Nicole...will the Jury agree as the viewers did last year? The female jurors (not counting the sore-losing crybaby) and now Corey could give her all the votes she needs.

She gets MAJOR props for how she handled the Mess’s despicable comment before the sore-loser’s sorry a$$ walked out the door. Big Mess said to Nicole if she gets to the Finals it’s because she “F---’d her way” to the end. Visibly Nicole was upset, but she decided not to carry it over into DR hysterics nor continue to harp on it afterwards. That’s called taking the High Road.

“LITTLE FELLER” (c) Kingfish

JAMES – Last season being on the wrong side of the House he scratched and clawed his way to the F7. This season his position was more favorable and so will his final placing. Other former HGs who got carried to the F3, i.e. Victoria, Spencer, Jerry, Adam to name several off the top of my head, had little chance to win. Yes he’s also been carried, but unlike the previously mentioned, James does have a shot if carried to the F2. Should Paul or Nicole win the three-part final comp I doubt they would take each other.

Being an HOH, a care package receiver negating two votes, and forced to be a tiebreaking vote due to a co-HOH twist he was unable the completely fly UTR. When forced to make decisions, he went with his gut, and the results helped his advancement. To say his gameplay “failed” because BOTH showmance partners will not advance to the Finals is a harsh criticism because the dynamics of the game make that occurrence remote; especially if you can’t win comps.

EVICTED

Finally some testosterone filtered its way into the Jury House, but from what we saw/heard apparently none was needed.

THE BEAST

VICTOR – An obvious victim of the Anti-Darwin Syndrome resulting in an expected eviction. Not that it meant a lick of difference but to not only voice your frustration but to threaten vengeance to the current power holders was ill-advised. With the reception he received upon entering the Jury House, I might have to admit Victor probably would have won in the F2 even despite his three opportunities. That certainly speaks volumes for him as a person.

TATER TOT

COREY – Can understand his decision to Anti-Darwin Victor. Yet the irony is Nicole probably would have answered more questions correctly than James and Victor combined to win the F4 HOH. AHHH, the best laid plans of mice and men. Mildly surprised Corey was evicted thinking any remaining HG would be favored sitting next to him.

As lame as Natalie’s efforts were to backpedal her way out of throwing James under the bus, Corey’s was just as comical trying to make us believe he was sandbagging. I suppose they believe most fans/viewers are gullible enough to swallow their meager attempts at self-preservation. BTW, point of information...a one-second kiss is not “first base.”

What can I say about my main dudes on these Boards! I believe Kingfish dubbed us the “Titantic Trio.”
Thank you Michel & Kingfish...you guys ROCK!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-15-16       
   RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-17-16     1  
     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-17-16     2  
         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-18-16     4  
             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-18-16     5  
                 RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-19-16     15  
                     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-19-16     19  
                         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-20-16     23  
             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-18-16     7  
                 RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-18-16     8  
                     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-19-16     9  
                         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-19-16     10  
                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-19-16     11  
                                 RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-19-16     12  
                                     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-19-16     13  
                                         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-19-16     20  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-21-16     29  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-21-16     30  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-21-16     31  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-21-16     32  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-21-16     33  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-21-16     34  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-22-16     37  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-22-16     38  
                 RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-19-16     14  
                     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-19-16     16  
                         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-19-16     18  
                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-19-16     21  
                                 RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-20-16     25  
                                     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-20-16     26  
                                         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-20-16     28  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-21-16     36  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-22-16     39  
     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-18-16     3  
         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-18-16     6  
             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-19-16     17  
                 RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-19-16     22  
                     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-20-16     24  
                         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-20-16     27  
                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-21-16     35  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •