The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official SurvivorBlows Week 14 Bootee & Winner Prediction"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-01, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official SurvivorBlows Week 14 Bootee & Winner Prediction"
Well, we already posted this last evening in the below thread, but the time has come to bubble it out as it's own official thread.

http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID2/1426.shtml

An unstoppable object is about to meet an inmovable force... Colby's going to finish off his immunity streak and run headlong into his alliance with Tina and the jury will decide the results. And Colby really has "played the game" better, so Colby gets the million in a very close vote (probably 4-3)

Many others have already posted out the various reasons this prediction is the message topic link listed above, see the thread for the full details.

I do think it's funny Tina has been critical of those who took the "fly under the radar" approach and noting that that approach can only take you so far. ...and then Mark Burnett describes Tina as having "flown under the radar" in the below interview. Humm, clue or red herring? ...and don't get me started on his "subtle" note that Keith is the favorite for the Final Two.

http://ninemsn.com.au/9msnshared/media/asx.asp?asf/tvguide2000/tv/tvshows/2001/survivor/010501/bernett_hi.asf&x=1

Anyways, we're going with Colby for the million.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Week 14 ... Outfrontgirl 05-03-01 1
 RE: Tarot support, partial... desert_rhino 05-03-01 2
   RE: Tarot support, partial... Outfrontgirl 05-03-01 3
       RE: Tarot support, partial... desert_rhino 05-03-01 4
           RE: Tarot support, partial... desert_rhino 05-03-01 9
           RE: Tarot support, partial... desert_rhino 05-04-01 12
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Week 14 ... Dalton 05-03-01 5
 Thanks Webmaster! Krautboy 05-03-01 6
 Keith, Colby, Tina wins Malley 05-03-01 7
   oops wrong thread Malley 05-03-01 8
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Week 14 ... darbygrl 05-03-01 10
   RE: Official SurvivorBlows Week 14 ... darbygrl 05-03-01 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-01, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Week 14 Bootee & Winner Prediction"
I agree. I made up my mind last night that it's Colby and Tina.

I'm glad you're going with Colby over Tina. I think he has the four votes he needs (J/A/N/A). Oddly, I think it's the last three bootees that will vote for Tina, and in part because she brought them along longer than they might have lasted without her, whereas the first four were all her planned targets and no regrets from her to them.

My media player's not working so I couldn't see the interview, but I actually believed Burnett that he chose not to know who the winner was (I think until close to air date). I believe him because the reasoning's that he was paranoid that someone would be able to use his knowledge to spoil the show, by reading signals he might inadvertently give off when discussing the winning player. It's not that he didn't want to know, but all the protect the game, so it makes sense.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-01, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tarot support, partial..."
I haven't really kept up the Tarot readings for this show, but I did a quick and dirty as described below:

Two cards dealt on each representative card...

"Who will win the 1,000,000 USD?"
King of Swords (Keith): The Sun, Knight of Pentacles
material happiness, contentment; utility, serviceableness
Keith is my pick for #2. He gets the 100,000 USD, and is happy to have it.

Queen of Wands (Tina): 4 of Cups, 10 of Swords
weariness, disgust, blended pleasure; pain, affliction, tears, murder
Tina is my pick for #3. Whoever wins IC will dump her. It's hard to get a more negative reading from 2 cards.

Knight of Wands (Colby): King of Cups, 9 of Cups
equity, fair man disposed towards {colby}; victory, success, advantage.
Colby is my pick for #1. The King of Cups makes me wonder if Keith doesn't win the IC, and pick Colby, figuring he's hated worse than Tina. Once again, though, it's hard to get a more positive reading with only 2 cards.

-- JV

Icarus goes out on a limb with this damn Tarot sh!t.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-01, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tarot support, partial..."
Desert rhino,
I love it that you used the Tarot. At one time I studied it a lot. Interestingly, you picked representative cards that match the players' sun signs for the men.
Traditional correlations:

Swords=Air sign--Keith's Aquarius
Wands= Fire sign--Colby's Aries
Pentacles=Earth sign--Tina's a Capricorn. Maybe you should try her again with the Q of Pentacles.

OK, please forgive me as I follow Icarus off a similar cliff:
Here's my astrological analysis (yes, stereotypical Californian).

Colby
Aries' winning qualities: enthusiasm, martial energy, leader, directness, physical strength, smarts, self-centeredness of a child, charm. Downfall: impatience, recklessness, selfishness, likes center of attention.

Keith
Aquarius' winning qualities: intuitive, works for team, intelligence. Downfall: fixed in opinions; loves humanity, can't stand people. Marches to different drummer.

Tina
Capricorn's winning qualities: mountain goat climbs to the top, nimble, charming, sardonic humor, strategic, manipulative, management skills, pulls strings behind the scenes, seems to work for common good while using people. Downfall: pessimism, holds grudges, gets caught using people.

In case anyone wonders, Jerri's a Virgo virago.
Keyword: Critical. Inner Phrase: Someone's got to make sure this gets done right, so I guess I'm self-elected.

Apologies to all the delightful Virgos in the world. A few bad apples...
Shakes, if you don't flame me I'll do your chart.

05-03-01, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tarot support, partial..."
Okay, so I re-cast Tina as Queen of Pentacles, though I've always felt that if the card makes you think of the person in question, that's enough.

This time I did 3 cards per person, dealt like a poker hand, 1 to each, then 2nd to each, etc.

Colby Knight of Wands
Queen of Wands: love of money. strangely fitting
Temperance: management, accomodation, economy
Lovers: beauty, trials overcome

Tina Queen of Pentacles
The Moon: Hidden enemies, deception, failure
5 of Wands: strenuous struggle, search after riches and power
2 of Swords: courage, concord in a state of arms, friendship, blindfolded, this has come up before... is Tina blindsided?

Keith King of Swords
The Fool: Folly, intoxication, delirium
The Devil: violence, vehemence, fatality, that which is foredestined.
7 of Wands: valor, war of trade or business, 6 attacking 1. success, the position of safety.

I still stand by the previous reading, with Keith winning the IC, and foolishly picking Colby, betraying Tina, and losing 6 to 1 in the Jury vote.

But egad, I was pretty wrong last time I did this, so let's wait until tonight to know for sure, okay? {grin}

Tina, Keith, COLBY WINS.

-- JV

Icarus steps completely off the limb. {thud}

05-03-01, 08:52 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Tarot support, partial..."
Heh.

Just goes to show that there is no SENSE involved in voting.

-- JV

Icarus steps out for the afternoon.

05-04-01, 00:07 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Tarot support, partial..."
Also shows why I don't guide my life by tarot readings. thank god. {grin}

-- JV

Icarus steps out for the afternoon.

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-03-01, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Week 14 Bootee & Winner Prediction"
Hi Ya, Webby....

I wake up every morning and thank God I'm a Texan and a
Woman and for the WebMaster of SB.com....

I officially voted for Colby around 3pm/central (Post #90ish)
....according to Supe's Voting Thread it still looks pretty
even.

Here is my BIG Spoiler NEWS to report: (all prejudicial)

CBS consistantly inserts their newest S2 promo inside the
last commercial break of soap...Guiding Light each THURSDAY.

I have spent 15 minutes watching the CBS promo ---which only
lasted for 15 SECONDS --- on my VCR. Back and forth; freeze
frame....three times. COLBY is the WINNER!!!

The BRIEF scene of the "family gathered around their TV set"...
seems to ME to be 5 or 6 of the CAST MEMBERS. There are only
2 frames which show a child OR ELISABETH/AMBER....turning the
dial of the TV. Then that girl/child disappears down on the
floor...unseen. A man who could be clean-shaven Colby and
a woman who has long/dark hair are seated on a sofa. Another
woman is on floor left looks like Tina/Elisabeth. Another
man on floor right looks like could be Jeff Verner. Almost
definitely NOT in scene are Alicia, Nick, Rodger or Keith.

The whole scene appears to be cast members in a hotel suite
watching the show on TV while being photographed from behind.
Only identity clue is size/shape back of head and girl's hair.

NOTE: What they are watching on the TV --- is Colby climbing
the giant wooden tower to light the flame....hint!!

Additionally...shots of past challenges...Nick...Jerri...
ending with Colby and the "holding water buckets" challenge.

Promo ENDS....Close up of Tina looking very tired and disgusted.
Keith looking totally "zoned out" Zen Zombie Flambie is cooked.

LAST...is the "money shot" --- COLBY'S face --- up close and
personal; staring directly into the camera!!! It's such
a tight shot all you can see is his mouth, beard, nose,
eyes and part of eyebrows!!! Ya can't even see his HAT...LOL.

He...Colby ain't smiling...but the word "winner" is written all
over his face. Fade out to Survivor Logo. Taa Daa!

Dalton

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-03-01, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Thanks Webmaster!"
Thanks for making this forum available to us. It was a terrific, enjoyable season. I respect the way you've run your site, and the quality people you managed to attract.

It's the best! That makes you the best!

Hope we can do it again for Survivor III.

Thanks again!

Malley 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-03-01, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Malley Click to send private message to Malley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Keith, Colby, Tina wins"

Malley 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-03-01, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Malley Click to send private message to Malley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "oops wrong thread"
but thanks too.

darbygrl 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-03-01, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail darbygrl Click to send private message to darbygrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Week 14 Bootee & Winner Prediction"
"... ohhh she's the one!" B. Springsteen!

Tina! Tina! Tina! Tina!

darbygrl

darbygrl 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-03-01, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail darbygrl Click to send private message to darbygrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Week 14 Bootee & Winner Prediction"
btw, this was such a riot. You've got a great thing going here. Thanks for eveything you must do day and night to keep this thing a going.
Many thanks from me and many other lurking addictees!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •