The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week #11 List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-09-16, 06:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week #11 List"
To elaborate on Kingfish’s comment last week, kudos to production for yet another well-designed competition (POV.) What would have been really clever was to have the MACGyver theme comp hosted by none other than Johnny MAC.

THE BROMANCE

VICTOR – Hail to the “Victor”…once again. A while back my Board Buddy remarked how James should have tried to take POV over Victor. My response was I’m certain Victor is coveting every notch on his competition belt. And right on cue not only is he keenly aware of his accomplishments, based on several DR interviews, the man keeps exact count. Now will being arguably the most successful competition performer in BB history overcome the fact he earned THREE opportunities to play? I’m not sure he’ll be able to swing it, but he’s certainly making a case for himself.

PAUL – Despite Victor’s competition prowess, I still contend Paul deserves the win this season. Yes Michel, you read that right! LOL. If you’re unable to be a competition stud the next best thing is to align yourself with someone who is. Players who orgasm over the ADS or the dastardly backdoor tactic should take notice. Yet unlike some former pathetically inept players who needed a challenge beast to carry them to the end, despite his low win total, Paul has proactively risen from the ashes during the first three weeks of the game and has owned this season mostly on his own accord.

Bromance Footnote: If Corey or Nicole wins HOH either will have little choice but to nominate BOTH of them. Should only one of the Bromance Duo gets nominated with James and the other Bro wins POV and takes his partner off the block the only HG left to nominate would be their showmance partner. I believe my grammar school math is accurate here.

THE SHOWMANCE

So “obvious couples” are at a disadvantage in this game??

NICOLE – Last female remaining could equate to a BB title with a “Cat House” Jury. We heard Da’Loser pretty much laying the groundwork for that in the Jury House last night. I could certainly see her embracing Michel’s “a bird in the hand worth two in the bush” approach by aligning with James to target the power duo with Victor unable to compete in the next HOH. Her challenge is the other remaining HGs are also privy to the gender stacked Jury so, other than Corey, no one may want to take that chance sitting next to her.

COREY – Solid impressive effort in the POV comp. Anything other than Paul winning HOH, the showmance continues to sit pretty. He has James in his back pocket even without giving him the bribe. Speaking of the bribe, his generosity toward Victor provided additional breathing room when Victor was crowned HOH immediately after. I still don’t see him winning any F2 scenario, but he’ll never have another opportunity to get even 50K for 90+ days of work/play.

THE NOMANCE

JAMES – Michel will refer to him as a “bird in the hand;” I prefer “lone wolf.” Going against Natalie’s wishes to keep Victor, James went with his gut and decided to keep Corey, and now his decision could pay him dividends. It will serve him well to continually remind Corey (and Nicole) of that decision every minute in the House. HMMMM, nominating Bridgette...when Natalie did not want him to. Voting out Victor and keeping Corey...when Natalie did not want him to. When a rhetorical question was asked, “Who’s wearing the pants” we were given a clue…”the cute one.” Kingfish and I know you don’t think much of his game, but I would never figure you’d refer to James as “cute.” HaHa!

OFF TO THE CAT HOUSE

NATALIE – Geez, what a bitch! It appears the “Dear James” letter is all but written. What I suspected all season unfortunately (for James) will most likely come to fruition. Paulie should walk out of the Cat House and join a Carpenter’s Union because he “nailed it.” To her credit at least she didn’t skank herself out like Homanda in BB15, but she used Jamesy to advance playing the role of Reality Show Ho. Through all this I can gain a greater appreciation for Grandma Meg for making it known right from the start it was all about friendship. Her backpedaling efforts during the live eviction and Julie interview were striving but lame. She does get props for her good sportsmanship while exiting with class. Emotional mess crybabies should take notice.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Week #11 List   Aruba     09-09-16       
   RE: Week #11 List   kingfish     09-09-16     1  
     RE: Week #11 List   Aruba     09-09-16     4  
         RE: Week #11 List   kingfish     09-09-16     7  
             RE: Week #11 List   Aruba     09-09-16     9  
                 RE: Week #11 List   kingfish     09-09-16     11  
                     RE: Week #11 List   Aruba     09-10-16     12  
                         RE: Week #11 List   kingfish     09-10-16     13  
                 RE: Week #11 List   michel2     09-10-16     16  
                     RE: Week #11 List   Aruba     09-11-16     18  
                         RE: Week #11 List   michel2     09-11-16     20  
                             RE: Week #11 List   Aruba     09-12-16     27  
                                 RE: Week #11 List   michel2     09-13-16     28  
                                     RE: Week #11 List   Aruba     09-13-16     30  
                                         RE: Week #11 List   michel2     09-13-16     31  
                                             RE: Week #11 List   Aruba     09-14-16     41  
   RE: Week #11 List   michel2     09-09-16     2  
     RE: Week #11 List   Aruba     09-09-16     3  
         RE: Week #11 List   kingfish     09-09-16     5  
             RE: Week #11 List   Aruba     09-09-16     6  
                 RE: Week #11 List   kingfish     09-09-16     8  
                     RE: Week #11 List   Aruba     09-09-16     10  
                     RE: Week #11 List   michel2     09-10-16     15  
   RE: Week #11 List   michel2     09-10-16     14  
     RE: Week #11 List   Aruba     09-11-16     17  
         RE: Week #11 List   michel2     09-11-16     21  
             RE: Week #11 List   Aruba     09-12-16     26  
                 Since we won't have another list:   michel2     09-14-16     32  
                     RE: Since we won't have another lis...   Aruba     09-14-16     40  
     RE: Week #11 List   kingfish     09-11-16     19  
         RE: Week #11 List   michel2     09-12-16     22  
             RE: Week #11 List   kingfish     09-12-16     23  
                 RE: Week #11 List   michel2     09-12-16     24  
                     RE: Week #11 List   kingfish     09-12-16     25  
                         RE: Week #11 List   michel2     09-13-16     29  
                             RE: Week #11 List   kingfish     09-14-16     33  
                                 RE: Week #11 List   michel2     09-14-16     34  
                                     RE: Week #11 List   kingfish     09-14-16     35  
                                         RE: Week #11 List   michel2     09-14-16     36  
                                             RE: Week #11 List   kingfish     09-14-16     37  
                                             RE: Week #11 List   michel2     09-14-16     38  
                                             RE: Week #11 List   kingfish     09-14-16     39  
                                     RE: Week #11 List   Aruba     09-14-16     42  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •