The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Iyanla---Prostitute?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

GunsAndRoses 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-10-05, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GunsAndRoses Click to send private message to GunsAndRoses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Iyanla---Prostitute?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-05 AT 03:37 PM (EST)

Once again Iyanla reached into her bag of vocabulary tricks by using her flair for drama and theatre in an exploitative way. Having to put Lisa down by calling her a prostitute and shoving a plate in her face to puke in. That lifestyle must have hit home and rang a bell for Miss Holier- Than - Thou Iyanla as she was so free to make such a demeaning analogy in group in a House where Iyanla values to be a "safe haven". Didn't seem very safe when you have an entire group of women jumping on someone for a lifestyle they don't approve of. I didn't see the women get attacked in such a way when telling their own stories which are far from perfect.

Iyanla reminds me of an attention whore herself who struggles to take control of the room and competes for the limelight by blurting out degrading words in a dramatic, obnoxious way to make her point. Iyanla knew what Lisa was all about before she even talked about her shallow life in group, (the women are screened extensively and the Life Coaches know exactly who they will be coaching) so for Iyanla to sit there and act shocked and pretending to want to dismiss Jill and send her packing appeared so contrived and ridiculous just as her use of the word PROSTITUTE today.

Iyanla always seems so angry and harsh, exactly the way Towanda once described her.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? lilmarie80 10-10-05 1
 RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? I couldn'... Lexia 10-10-05 2
   RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? I couldn'... GunsAndRoses 10-10-05 3
       RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? I couldn'... rachel4 10-10-05 4
           RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? I couldn'... kelb 10-10-05 5
               RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? I couldn'... PrincessBride 10-10-05 10
           RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? I couldn'... patstimes 10-10-05 6
   RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? I couldn'... lilmarie80 10-11-05 23
   RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? I couldn'... Cynthia 10-13-05 31
 RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? redlox 10-10-05 7
   RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? Cleverone 10-10-05 8
       RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? JustBeReal 10-10-05 14
       RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? rachel4 10-10-05 15
       RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? JackDaniels 10-10-05 16
           RE: I DEFEND Iyanla Lexia 10-10-05 21
               RE: I DEFEND Iyanla robyyyyn 10-13-05 40
                   RE: I DEFEND Iyanla Devlynne 10-13-05 51
                   RE: I DEFEND Iyanla Parthena 10-15-05 57
           RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? lilmarie80 10-11-05 25
           RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? Woo 10-11-05 27
               RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? redlox 10-12-05 28
       RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? Cynthia 10-13-05 33
   RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? PrincessBride 10-10-05 9
       RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? Carn3 10-10-05 11
           RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? PrincessBride 10-10-05 12
           RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? kcoxe 10-12-05 30
               RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? sweetraylynn 10-15-05 58
   RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? lilmarie80 10-11-05 24
   RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? AshLanie 10-11-05 26
   RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? Cynthia 10-13-05 32
 RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? JustBeReal 10-10-05 13
   RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? rachel4 10-10-05 17
       RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? Zephyr 10-10-05 18
       RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? robyyyyn 10-13-05 38
   RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? robyyyyn 10-13-05 39
       RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? carolynl 10-13-05 43
       RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? sweetraylynn 10-15-05 59
   RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? carolynl 10-13-05 41
       RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? GunsAndRoses 10-13-05 44
       WARNING - carolynl Bebo 10-13-05 45
 RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? SpoonStruck 10-10-05 19
   RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? Sharon_L 10-10-05 20
       RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? Carn3 10-11-05 22
 RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? deeday27 10-12-05 29
   RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? Woo 10-13-05 35
 RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? justletmebe 10-13-05 34
 RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? robyyyyn 10-13-05 37
 RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? MovinOnUp 10-13-05 42
   RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? jbenjamin 10-13-05 46
       RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? PrincessBride 10-13-05 47
           RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? Woo 10-13-05 48
               RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? Sharon_L 10-13-05 49
                   RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? Woo 10-14-05 54
                       RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? Sharon_L 10-14-05 55
               RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? JackDaniels 10-13-05 50
                   RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? Woo 10-14-05 53
 Prostitute Redefined Devlynne 10-13-05 52
 RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? justsaynototoughlove 10-15-05 56

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lilmarie80 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-10-05, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lilmarie80 Click to send private message to lilmarie80 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
I do agree with all of the above today's episode was cruel towards Lisa. Not the way I would've envisioned it being handled.

Lexia 17 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lexia Click to send private message to Lexia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? I couldn't agree more!!!"
Hi,
If you read my post from "New Cast Mate Lisa" you'll see that I knew Lisa from Miami. Yes, I had the same opinion of her, and that was looooooong before she was a castmate on SO...Iyanla is trying to get her to WAKE UP and start to see that her behaivor is very unhealthy. Remember, Iyanla is an expert in dealing with this kind of stuff (she's written wonderful books), and she calls it like she sees it.

10-10-05, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GunsAndRoses Click to send private message to GunsAndRoses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? I couldn't agree more!!!"
Thanks Lexia for the post. So you're saying you had the same opinion as Iyanla and you think Lisa is a prostitute because she sells herself for little scraps from people here and there?

I realize Iyanla is trying to wake her up and believe it or not I know that Iyanla's intentions are good, I just find her demeaning use of the some words inappropriate. If you recall Cassie was considered a "ho" by many as was Josie and other HG's but I don't ever recall Iyanla strategically using put down words to describe their promiscuity.

rachel4 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-10-05, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachel4 Click to send private message to rachel4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? I couldn't agree more!!!"
Prostitute...Iyanla, No I don't think so. However, as much as I like Iyanla and her teachings, I am beginning to agree with some of the posters that she is being unnecessarily harsh and cruel in her attempts to make the ladies face their truths. I still believe in a sensitive, tactful, caring approach with these type of confrontations. Iyanla has to realize that not every one needs to be hit straight on, but it can be done softly and gently. Also you don't want to embarass someone when confronting. It can make the other ladies form opinions that are unfair and harsh.

I missed today's episode in New York City, Ch. 4 as they chose to air the Columbus Day parade at the same time S/O was to run. It sounds like it was interesting to say the least. Now I don't really know what Lisa's story is. I hope they didn't do any other women's story, I don't want to miss any more than I have.

I think Iyanla needs to tone it down a bit. I think she is showing off somewhat because of the good reviews from last season's run. She is beginning to get me a little nervous with "this bull in a china shop" type of confrontation (excessive candidness and bluntness) which she is now engaging in and has been for a season and a half. I never thought I would be admitting this. But I'm worried!

kelb 81 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-05, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelb Click to send private message to kelb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? I couldn't agree more!!!"
OMG, if I had been treated like that, I would have said "bye-bye". Please, these women have more courage than most can even imagine.

But in watching that, it was not loving, caring or even thoughtful...it was abusive. How can the life coaches think they can abuse people into changing?

I'm shocked!

PrincessBride 24 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-05, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PrincessBride Click to send private message to PrincessBride Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? I couldn't agree more!!!"
>OMG, if I had been treated
>like that, I would have
>said "bye-bye". Please, these
>women have more courage than
>most can even imagine.
>
>But in watching that, it was
>not loving, caring or even
>thoughtful...it was abusive. How
>can the life coaches think
>they can abuse people into
>changing?
>
>I'm shocked!

Me too! i couldn't agree more.

patstimes 18 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-05, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail patstimes Click to send private message to patstimes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? I couldn't agree more!!!"
>Prostitute...Iyanla, No I don't think so.
> However, as much as
>I like Iyanla and her
>teachings, I am beginning to
>agree with some of the
>posters that she is being
>unnecessarily harsh and cruel in
>her attempts to make the
>ladies face their truths.
>I still believe in a
>sensitive, tactful, caring approach with
>these type of confrontations.
>Iyanla has to realize that
>not every one needs to
>be hit straight on, but
>it can be done softly
>and gently. Also you
>don't want to embarass someone
>when confronting. It can
>make the other ladies form
>opinions that are unfair and
>harsh.
>
>I missed today's episode in New
>York City, Ch. 4 as
>they chose to air the
>Columbus Day parade at the
>same time S/O was to
>run. It sounds like
>it was interesting to say
>the least. Now I
>don't really know what Lisa's
>story is. I
>hope they didn't do any
>other women's story, I don't
>want to miss any more
>than I have.
>
>I think Iyanla needs to tone
>it down a bit.
>I think she is showing
>off somewhat because of the
>good reviews from last season's
>run. She is beginning
>to get me a little
>nervous with "this bull in
>a china shop" type of
>confrontation (excessive candidness and bluntness)
>which she is now engaging
>in and has been for
>a season and a half.
> I never thought I
>would be admitting this.
>But I'm worried!

I liked watching Iyanla last year but this year she does seem harsher. I thought it was because she was working with the men in couples boot camp -- but she is the same with the new women too. Maybe she will tone it down as the season goes on.

10-11-05, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lilmarie80 Click to send private message to lilmarie80 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? I couldn't agree more!!!"
As true as it is that Lisa needs a wake up call I am sorry but I dont believe the expert thing to do is to call someone a prostitute unless they are one. It was beyond callous to describe her mistake as such. Let's not forget within the time of the meeting Iyanla was all about chucking Lisa out the door, Is she such an expert that a 6-10 week program to help women she could make such a statement about a cast mate due to her reaction of the attack on her from roommates an LC's? I think she was more cruel than caring today.

Cynthia 11 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cynthia Click to send private message to Cynthia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute? I couldn't agree more!!!"
If you knew Lisa before, how can you say how Iyanla treated her was okay? Unless you got pleasure watching that because you don't like her, I don't see how that was okay. If you went into your first counseling session and got that from a counselor the last thing I would be calling them is an "expert in dealing with this kind of stuff". Us at home didn't even get to hear her story or where she was at coming into the house with out Iyanla overshadowing the whole thing. There is plenty of time to call her on what's wrong, and I agree she probably does need to wake up but lashing out at a woman seeking help is beneficial to no one. It could very easily close someone off, especially if they feel hopeless already. I think the concern should be for the women's well-being, and building good relationships in the house and with the coaches so when they leave they have a good support system. And go on to be able uses what they learned for a better life. All Iyanla did with Lisa, is make herself look unprofessional, cold, and uncaring.

redlox 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-10-05, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redlox Click to send private message to redlox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
As I look on my book shelve, I see 2 AMAZING books of Iyanla's that I have read many times over.......I wonder how many have been written by those who critisize?

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-10-05, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-05 AT 07:56 PM (EST)

>As I look on my book
>shelve, I see 2 AMAZING
>books of Iyanla's that I
>have read many times over.......I
>wonder how many have been
>written by those who critisize?
>

None probably...that's why they criticize...anyone who's read any of her books would only have admiration for the life she's led and overcome.(JMHO)

"I walk in my own shoes..."

JustBeReal 27 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-05, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBeReal Click to send private message to JustBeReal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
>LAST EDITED ON 10-10-05
>AT 07:56 PM (EST)

>
>>As I look on my book
>>shelve, I see 2 AMAZING
>>books of Iyanla's that I
>>have read many times over.......I
>>wonder how many have been
>>written by those who critisize?
>>
>
>
>None probably...that's why they criticize...anyone who's
>read any of her books
>would only have admiration for
>the life she's led and
>overcome.(JMHO)
>
>
Cleverone,

Iyanla just seems to have a knack for getting it wrong before she's heard the whole story, all the while spouting, "I know the truth of who you are". Whatever!

Is that the same truth that put Renee in a cage for a day, saying she was a brat, then later finding out she was molested as a child, and she also had a learning disability? Then she turned it on Renee, with her twisted apology, and blamed it on her and said she was a brat anyway, and she deserved to be in the cage?

Or, in the beginning of the couples therapy, telling Kacie how she used her tears to manipulate poor Simon, which told Kacie to bottle up her pain even more and not tell her story so no one could say she was using it to gain sympathy. Look how Iyanla treated her at the end of the show - shoving a blank piece of paper at her, telling her, you gave nothing, you get nothing! I say, Bravo to Kacie, she sat down and said nothing. Iyanla's tactics still didn't work, so she had to take her outside and now suddenly tells her that she needs to get it out and tell her story. Gosh, before, she told Kacie she used her tears to get her way! Which is it?? No one can be in pain around Iyanla - no one can be suffering - no one can have years of bottled up pain! And look what we found out about poor Kacie! Look at the hideous abuse that poor woman had to go through. Look at the shame Iyanla added to her life! It is exactly what I was pointing out at the "coaches" thread. It is all wrong - Iyanla is wrong in what she is doing - it is a dis-service and she is abusing the abused!

>
>****************************
>"I walk in my own shoes..."
>
>****************************

10-10-05, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachel4 Click to send private message to rachel4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-05 AT 09:02 PM (EST)

"None probably...that's why they criticize....anyone who's read any of her books would only have admiration of the life she's led and overcome. JMHO."

Wrong! I've not only read her books and bought and listened to many of her tapes (in fact, I am listening to one right now as I write - "Forgiveness"). But that does not mean I can't voice my fears. I really think she is a bit harsh and confrontational in the last half of last season and even more so, the televised episodes thusfar. She needs to pull back (just a little) and work on introducing a little more compassion and restraint in these confrontations, especially when others are around! I truly do believe this is some of the showmanship she possess!

I agree she is brilliant, but no one (NO ONE) is infallible and she just might fall into a hole at the rate she is going now. Iyanla use your brilliance, but please, a bit more compassion is more loving. You can't just trample on people feelings and embarass them in the name of helping them confront their hidden fears and frustrations.

JackDaniels 32 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-05, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JackDaniels Click to send private message to JackDaniels Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
Please spare me. Even a monster like Adolph Hitler (no way comparing Vanzant to Hitler son't don't twist my words after reading this) wrote a book. All you are doing is trying to demean posters by telling them that since they criticize they will never be capable of writing a book. That is such hogwash.
Just because Vanzanat wrote a bunch of books or holds a law degree doesn't make her a good life coach. As someone else posted that there are plenty of quack doctors, lawyers, politicians, and so forth out there. People who are impressed with others credentials leave themselves vulnerable to be like little lambs being led to the slaughter because they give too much importance to people who hold authority over them.

Free yourself!

Lexia 17 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-05, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lexia Click to send private message to Lexia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I DEFEND Iyanla"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-05 AT 11:57 PM (EST)

Hello..I think what they are trying to do is Break her down to get to the core stuff underneath. I think she needs to get in touch with her pain and anger. Maybe they attacked her which is rough, but that might be what gets through to her. Sometimes, when our walls are built so high, it takes a really nasty experience to bring em' down. Only time will tell. P.S. I don't watch the show so the info I get is from the posts...so I didn't see the way it went down. Bottom Line: Lisa behaved like a prostitute the whole time I knew her...in real life...so all this is not far off from the truth unfortunately.

robyyyyn 33 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail robyyyyn Click to send private message to robyyyyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: I DEFEND Iyanla"
i so don't get this post...you know her personally? that is awesome if you do...i jsut wonder why you would not watch the show then? okie dokie...
YES IYANLA ROCKS!

Devlynne 154 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devlynne Click to send private message to Devlynne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: I DEFEND Iyanla"

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID57/960.shtml

Lexia 11 desperate attention whore postings
10-05-05, 11:42 PM (EST)
"New cast mate Lisa"

LAST EDITED ON 10-05-05 AT 11:45 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-05-05 AT 11:44 PM (EST)

Unfortunately, we don't get Starting Over in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale market...I know Lisa from living in Miami, and am eager to see what happens with her. Unfortunately, my experiences with her were not positive...so I'm glad that she's on this show. She really needed it! I'm sure she's going to dish it like it is...and hopefully for the better.

Parthena 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-15-05, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Parthena Click to send private message to Parthena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: I DEFEND Iyanla"
>i so don't get this post...

Me either.....I'm not sure how you could comment on Iyanla's behavior if you haven't actually seen the show/episode, although I agree with you somewhat.

While I agree with the principle of Iyanla's method, I believe it was her delivery and demeanor, which came across as cruel and uncaring, that is so disturbing.

Sometimes it is necessary to re-frame a behavior into something more harshly negative in order to stop rationalizing and take a serious look at it. I believe that Iyanla's use of the word was more that of a metaphor. Socially, we immediately associate "prostitute" with sex but a person can devalue themselves by selling their self-esteem.

I'm still wondering if Lisa really is taking any of this seriously. She seems to be making progress and then turns it around by being defiant with the exercises or insensitive to the other women, such as reading Christina's letters. That seemed a bit passive-aggressive.

"For If That Which You Seek You Find Not Within Yourself, You Will Never Find It Without" ~ The Charge of the Goddess

10-11-05, 02:45 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
JD I just wanted to say well put.

Woo 87 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-05, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Woo Click to send private message to Woo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
You may feel like IV isn't a good life coach for you, but that does not mean she's not good for others. Regardless of her credentials, I believe she's good because she gets results. The women she coaches leave the house with a good foundation to continue the process once they leave the house. IMHO

redlox 28 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redlox Click to send private message to redlox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hardly think that the women that have gone to SO and had her as a life coach, and DONE the work leave there feeling like "slaughtered lambs." It is all about doing the work that you have either been unable to do, or unwilling to do.
True enough, just because she has written many GREAT books, does not make her the be all, and know all, but I think she is dead on by making these women confront what it is that has them swimming circles.

10-13-05, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cynthia Click to send private message to Cynthia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
If she has overcome such a hard life shouldn't she be a living example of what can be accomplished, shouldn't she be more professional instead of lashing out. I should be drawn to be like her, not disgusted by her cruelty to someone who wants help. I should admire her, and instead I am wondering what's up! I'm not even a counselor and I feel like I am more concerned about the women than her.

10-10-05, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PrincessBride Click to send private message to PrincessBride Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
>As I look on my book
>shelve, I see 2 AMAZING

>

So since Iyanla criticized Lisa today by calling her a prostitute I suppose there are many books written by people who criticize, even Iyanla, of whom many her book sit on your shelf.

Carn3 174 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-05, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carn3 Click to send private message to Carn3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
I dont care how many books IV has written, there was no excuse for the way Lisa was ganged up on today and called names, when she was trying to tell her story. I have never seen this type of bashing before, when a HG was telling their story for the first time on there. Everyone usually sits and listens and lets that particular HG tell her story. I dont think the LC should have allowed any name calling, instead of IV just jumping in and calling Lisa a prostitute. At one point, almost everyone was bashing her at the same time till where I couldnt hear what anyone was saying. I dont care what kind of problems someone has, I dont see how being rude and calling names (let alone the public humiliation) is supposed to help someone. I agree, not everyone responds to the same type of treatment and therapy tactics, but I just dont see how it could ever be right to be so blatantly rude and start calling names like that. I guess IV explains that in her book as well.

10-10-05, 08:18 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
Bravo! standing up and applauding you for that post!!

Since when is verbal abuse a redeeming quality for a life coach to have? The pack of wolves were alllowed to attack Lisa like sharks having a feeding frenzy. I don't recall ever a time that when someone was telling their story even Cassie who had such a checkered past and was so flawed yet she was able to tell her story without all the judgment and condemnation .

It was really disgusting to watch and I wanted to vomit too watching Iyanla's face enjoying every minute of reducing Lisa to tears. Iyanla's ugly colors were very evident today.

kcoxe 132 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcoxe Click to send private message to kcoxe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
I've always been a big fan of Iyanlas since the Oprah days. I still have a lot of admiration for her today. Now, having said that does not preclude me from saying..."Iyanla, cool it!" I believe in her frankness and her ability to see through bull, but delivery means everything and your delivery could use some work.

sweetraylynn 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-05, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetraylynn Click to send private message to sweetraylynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Very good.

10-11-05, 02:40 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
Sometimes actions speak louder than words. (P.S. Coming from a published author btw)

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-11-05, 05:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
>As I look on my book
>shelve, I see 2 AMAZING
>

Oh, she is a good writer...no doubt there...jsut as there are good speakers such as jones etc and look what happended to thsoe that followed him......one can be a good writer and type all the right things but the proof is in the puddin and i don't see it with IV or Rhonda....

Per IV's own words and labeling her a prostitute, she herself would ahve to be labled a prostitute......she was afterall-getting sex for gifts from her married lover she had for five years.

My quesion is this and I asked it elsewhere-sorry for the duplicate:

What LC and or professional out there would send their client out dressed as a baby in order for their client to get the process?

10-13-05, 02:38 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
I have never read one of Iyanla's books. Before this last season I was intrested. Writing a book is nice and all, but seeing the Author in day to day interaction with broken women seeking help, how she interacts with them, and what she does day to day is what you need to see before taking her word as gospel, and applying it to yourself. There are a lot of books out there, that dosen't mean the Author knows what she's talking about. As consumers we need to do our own careful research about what we take into our belief systems with self help, and religion not every book or ad is true.

JustBeReal 27 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-05, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBeReal Click to send private message to JustBeReal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
Well, well, well...

I am not surprised one bit at what I'm seeing on the S/O show with Iyanla. To say that Iyanla has changed, is quite the understatement! She seems to think that name calling, control tactics, pointing the finger, finding blame before she knows the facts, and her consistant flair for the dramatics by saying, "I know the truth of who you are" - is going to change someone instantly, into telling her their innermost personal truth - so she doesn't have to do what it takes to bring it out in that person. Oh, I forgot, that's what a licensed therapist would do - or at least a person with a little empathy toward another would do. But ratings do matter, don't they? Sorry, my mistake.

I'm beginning to think that Iyanla doesn't even like women. She sounds very angry and hateful. Her comment to the males, at the end of the couples' season, about being thankful she wasn't given the women, really rubbed me the wrong way, yet seemed a very typical remark coming from her. Her behavior and remarks always preceed her.

To the posters who say that because she is a lawyer, and has written books, she must know what she is doing, I say - so what! A doctor can go to med school and be a quack - there are plenty of them out there! Because you have an education, or have written a few books, does not make you an expert on anything. I have life experiences that many of you probably don't have - but it doesn't make me an expert in that experience either - it just means that I have had an experience that you haven't had and I could teach you what I have learned with that experience, if you're open to it. It doesn't mean that I have the right to humiliate you into learning that experience.

Iyanla's tactics have become about control and way out of control. If you've noticed, she talks about others being drama queens, when she is the all time queen of drama. She isn't happy unless she is controlling the room. Just watch her sometime - she even has a hard time sitting quietly while Rhonda is dealing with her own people.

I agree, and think that so much has gone to their heads that both, Iyanla and Rhonda, have become desensitized to another's feelings - especially when that person is telling their story. One can no longer sit on the "love spot" and tell their story and be comforted by the others. It isn't like that anymore. You now have to be brave and put on your armor before you venture out and sit down in that seat. It's sad to say but, just to tell your story, as we saw today, you will already have to COME TO THE HOUSE with something extra in place within yourself, that allows you to hold it together enough to fight the battle it will take, just to get your story out the way you want to tell it. And, as we saw today, you just can't come into the house, tell your story and want help Starting Over. You have to have just the right reaction they are looking for while they are asking you questions, & if you don't, they will do and say whatever it takes to get it out of you to make it happen. OR - you just might run into Iyanla and be called a "whore" or a "prostitute" Where does she get off saying such things to someone?? Who does she think she is??

This show is going downhill and so is Iyanla. Why do you think that some stations have decided to take it off the air? When you choose trash over what is right, that's what happens - I felt like I was watching Jerry Springer. The Starting Over show as we knew it, doesn't exist anymore. Even Rhonda sounds just like Iyanla, and looks just as mean. This show won't last - and Iyanla's reputation won't either. She is "showing the truth of who she is" as well, and we're all watching it, every single day on TV. Rhonda is right behind her, with her humiliation tactics, like she pulled today - so uncalled for. Get off the air, ladies!

10-10-05, 09:12 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
"Iyanla tactics are about control and are way out of control"

Despite my admiration for her brilliance, I tend to agree with this poster. I didn't see this episode today because of the airing of the Columbus Day parade, but from what I am hearing it sounds like she is letting her success go to her head and feels she is the leader of the pack (of LCs). It is said, "Ego goeth before the fall!" This is what I fear. I hate to see her get booted off the show, but she just have to tone it down. It is bordering on abusive. Let the ladies tell their story without interruption and without labelling or name-calling; this is totally unnecessary and not a very good tactic or intervention at all!

Zephyr 48 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-05, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zephyr Click to send private message to Zephyr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
I watched in horror too as it snowballed out of control. Rhonda was just as bad as Iyanla. I couldn't believe no one even tried to stop the madness. Where was some sign of compassion? Grrr.

10-13-05, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail robyyyyn Click to send private message to robyyyyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
Abusive...You have got to be kidding me?

10-13-05, 09:12 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
well, well, well ...
WOW, once again i disagree : ) i am a licensed therapist and i am so for iyanla. right in your face is the way to go. the limited time frame of the show particularly leads to my opinion.
i mean really, you think to baby these women would do any good? i am thrilled every single time she *hits the nail on the head* and triggers the EMOTION needed for change.
she is so awesome and i cannot believe how most posts i have seen in here are so negative regarding her. it is shocking. i am so glad i found this site! does anyone agree she is the show's catalyst and without her, geez who would watch it? those who would watch it please don't respond to me : )

carolynl 83 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carolynl Click to send private message to carolynl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
Robyyyn,

I sooo agree with you. Read my previous post...

sweetraylynn 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetraylynn Click to send private message to sweetraylynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
If I was a house guest, I would want Iyanla on my back the whole of the way. It's not what you say, it's how you say it that's most effective.

carolynl 83 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail carolynl Click to send private message to carolynl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
First of all. All you people that are writing about how harsh the treatment of the HG are need to wake up. Do you not know that this is a television show. The HG also know that they are exposing themselves on public TV. So that said, if Lisa was so offended by the comments, why did she sit there and agree with almost everything that was said about her. She sat there telling her story in a laughing manner as if she thought the entire subject was a big joke. I think SHE IS A JOKE!

I love Iyanla's approach. I don't always agree with her methods, however I always feel that the women she coaches come out with a clear path of how to move foward. I haven't always found that to be the case with Rhonda. Many times I have thought that the people that she graduated weren't ready and I could see more work to be done. I.E (Josie-so many unresolved issues)

You talk about the coaching techniques of the Life coaches, their books (yes, Rhonda is also a published author of several books), their "harsh words", their life experiences, etc. This show is not about them or any of their successes and life experiences. It is suppose to be about getting to the core of why these ladies came on the show. They have to get to the root of their issues "by any means necessary," before they can start trying to help them resolve them.

All you Lisa Champions, I thought the fact that they had a grown woman running around in a silly pink dress acting like a baby was a lot more humiliating than "mean" words. If Lisa was so upset she could have easily packed her bags and left. Instead she chose to act like she was so distraught that she needed to "fake" vomiting (talking about dramatics).

If you think the show is so bad. Turn it off. Apparently you are still watching because you have so much to say. All of you couch Life Coaches need to get a grip and let the show run it's course instead of crying about how mean and harsh the professional are in just the first week.

10-13-05, 02:39 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-05 AT 02:41 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-13-05 AT 02:40 PM (EST)

If you think our posts are so bad "turn off" your computer. Nobody is forcing you to read our opinions of Iyanla and we have the right to post what we think of the show, the coaches and the HG's without you insulting us for it.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-13-05, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "WARNING - carolynl "
Please read our community guidelines. Our posters have the right to post their opinions without being attacked by you for doing so.

SpoonStruck 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-10-05, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpoonStruck Click to send private message to SpoonStruck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
I agree, G&R. Iyanla went over the edge. Does Iyanla get so defensive because she knows she's a fifth-rate sell-out to the SO syndication, which has increasingly become about tearing women down instead of helping them begin again? I have liked Iyanla in the past, but perhaps the seasons have challenged her to bring forth the sell-out parts of her own personality.

The few shows I could watch of the couples (which I recorded), I noticed the consistent behavior of Iyanla pacifying the men and being too harsh toward the women. Did you see the difference in the way Iyanla hugged the men as contrasted with the way she hugged the women?

I'm beginning to worry about Iyanla.

Sharon_L 260 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-05, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sharon_L Click to send private message to Sharon_L Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"

>
>I'm beginning to worry about Iyanla.

I'm not. I'm worried about the only hg I really care about. Allison. I truly believe she could do Allison real harm.

Iyanla will do this gig, eventually become bored with it or get booted, then go on to another and another and another. What a piece of work.

Carn3 174 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-05, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Carn3 Click to send private message to Carn3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
I totally agree with everything that has been written here about IV; I`m not sure how long I am going to continue to watch what is quickly turning into either the Jerry Springer show, which another poster commented on; or Maury Paulovich`s show, where every guest has to have a complete meltdown right there, with screaming and crying, for Maury to look happy (and, no I dont watch him, stopped after I saw what a circus it was). I agree Rhonda was about as bad, but not as quite, as IV, simply because she is not as dramatic as IV is.
As for Allison, I couldnt help but notice how she stayed out of the free-for-all, and thought she looked like she was scared to death. If she was so scared about Tess throwing a plate, I wonder what she thought about the goings-on today?? I wanted to shout, "run, Allison, for your life, before IV turns on you-which you truly dont deserve!" But, then, again, nobody deserved what I saw happen today-what was safe and caring and supportive about that?? NOTHING!!
And please, the NEXT time a HG feels sick, please let her excuse herself to go to the restroom off-taping to do it, instead of handing her the plate off of the coffee-table!! Would have served them right if she had thrown up all over everybody and the couch included, except they would have really taken revenge out on her for that!

deeday27 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deeday27 Click to send private message to deeday27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
How well put and I also believe a very accurate spin on her personality. This season she has finally reached a peak with the mean words and obvious "playing favorites" in her treatment of the women. In the couples boot camp episodes she was in such disdain of the young woman who had been a model that it was offensive. She was aggressive, cruel and not at all helpful. For the first time I find myself flipping the channel and feeling so angry and almost violated by her speaches and grotesque approaches. Many times in the past she has bothered me but she's reaching new heights. I have also lost a child. A son of 13 who died suddenly in his gym class with no history of illness. When she spoke to one of the women about the loss of her children I was shocked by the words she used and that she actually used their deaths as a way to chastise someone. It was as if she was saying she has suffered more then most and therefore why can't they "just get over it" because in comparison her losses will always be greater.
How long will this woman be allowed to continue being abusive and call it "therapy?"

10-13-05, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Woo Click to send private message to Woo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
The question:

How long will this woman be allowed to continue being abusive and call it "therapy?"

The answer:

Until what she is doing ceases to produce positive results.

I have yet to see where one of the women she's counseled has left (graduated) without a formative foundation to continue "the work". To me Rhonda didn't offer this is Season 2. Positive results matter to me more than someone "getting in my face". Please get in my face if you are willing to help me out of my mess. Bump all the BS...give me the truth. The truth isn't always nice, pretty and wrapped in a satin bow. So give it to me just how it is..if it's ugly then that's how I should get it. How can a person change unless they a shown the truth about themselves or a situation? You can't. Not unless you see it in all it's glory be it pretty or ugly.

Lisa was given the truth. Now the question is what is she going to do about it.

justletmebe 59 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail justletmebe Click to send private message to justletmebe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
Do you think it's possible that IV is trying to not be asked back for next season? I read somewhere that she initially didn't want to come back this season so she could go to seminary, but after some convincing from producers she came back. Maybe she's now regretting that decision and so that's coming through in how she speaks to the hgs and treats them.

10-13-05, 09:03 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
WOW everyone hates this woman. A prostitute, lol!
I love her direct honesty and her *assignments*, she is so right on the issues. If she wasn't on the show, I would totally blow it off~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MovinOnUp 28 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MovinOnUp Click to send private message to MovinOnUp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
Wow, I'm constantly amazed at how upset people get with Iyanla.

I guess I just want to make a couple of points:

1. We saw about 4-6 minutes of a 2 HOUR group. Reality shows are edited together to be dramatic and typically they will take the most over the top parts from any interaction in order to make it as "exciting" as possible. So it's not like IV sat there, heard her story, called her a whore and said she should be ashamed of herself...it was in a larger context that no doubt included conversation before and after.

2. While many have doubts about Iyanla's tactics, keep an eye on her women and see if they change. The proof will be in the way they leave the house. Are they prepared to continue their journey? Have they changed? I imagine it would be horrifying to walk into an operating room in the beginning or middle of a surgery or even during the healing process...what you have to look at is whether the surgery was a success or not.

3. It seems to me that Iyanla calling Lisa a prostitute was more about getting her to tell the truth about what she's been doing than trying to shame her. Unless she can see it for what she is, she will continue to try and correct the wrong problem.

Just my thoughts. I like IVs no-nonsense approach and continue to watch because of her. She's the one I'd want as a coach!

jbenjamin 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbenjamin Click to send private message to jbenjamin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
First of all, Iyanla and Rhonda got to see all the women outside of that group. Remember they had an excersie before group. I think that Lisa needed to be put in that situation. She is 40 years old and gets whatever she wants and dare anyone tell her how things really are. I thought and still think that Iyanla is a great Life Coach. Do you think that she hasn't seen many women like Lisa who have had things spoon feed to them. She was just letting her know that things would be brought to her attention, no matter what. Yes, prostitute is a harsh word, but I am sure that both the life coaches know all the women's stories before they start the show.

She is just keeping things real, which Lisa has never had, and that crying act is how she usually makes people stop. She is a manipulator.

10-13-05, 05:39 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
by Iyanla calling Lisa a prostitute is actually a put down to the real prostitute in the bunch Christina because obviously Iyanla wanted to point out how wrong it is to sell yourself. Iyanla could have used a different choice of words but when for the drama factor IMO.

10-13-05, 05:45 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
But, Lisa was acting like a prostitute, period. What else would you call it? Acting whorish, lady of the eveningish, or just a ho? You have to call it what it is.

10-13-05, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sharon_L Click to send private message to Sharon_L Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
>But, Lisa was acting like a
>prostitute, period. What else
>would you call it?
>Acting whorish, lady of the
>eveningish, or just a
>ho? You have to
>call it what it is.
>

I'd call her Lazy, Unmotivated and Insecure. Player, perhaps.

A prostitute is someone who takes money for sex and lies to a john to do it. When did Lisa say she'd done any of that?

And lets not forget, prostitutes break the law. What law did Lisa break?

10-14-05, 07:47 AM (EST)
54. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
Lazy? yes
Unmotivated? yes
Insecure? yes
Player? Oh he11 no...not even close. Played is more like it. A true player wouldn't be living in an apartment purchased by her parents. They'd live in a home purchased by her men and own some cars they purchased also. She was played...she got dinner, clothes and maybe a trip. That doesn't take skill.

There are two definitions for prostitute in Webster. Yours is one, the other is selling your wares or talents to an undeserving cause or person. Lisa's undeserving cause was fear. Now what she's afraid of hasn't been revealed yet. But in due time it will.

This is my opinion and I feel it was appropriate to tell Lisa the truth.

10-14-05, 10:10 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"

>
>There are two definitions for prostitute
>in Webster.

It's not only the word and it's definition but the delivery. Iyanla's demeanor and tone of voice I found chilling and packed with utter contempt. When Iyanla called Lisa a prostitute it was as if she couldn't wait to spit out the insult.

>This is my opinion and I
>feel it was appropriate to
>tell Lisa the truth.

This board would be boring as the others if all agreed. Different opinions are what makes this board rock. Thanks for sharing yours.

JackDaniels 32 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JackDaniels Click to send private message to JackDaniels Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
>But, Lisa was acting like a
>prostitute, period. What else
>would you call it?
>Acting whorish, lady of the
>eveningish, or just a
>ho? You have to
>call it what it is.
>

So that makes it OK to call her a prostitute because she was acting like one? Guess she wanted to shake Lisa into reality but what I don't get is if being a prostitute is so bad, why shame someone right in front of the real prostitute, Christina?

10-14-05, 07:30 AM (EST)
53. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
Yes it's OK to tell her that her actions of "seller herself to whomever will pay" is being a prostitute. The fact that it was done in front of an actual prostitute is neither here nor there.

Devlynne 154 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devlynne Click to send private message to Devlynne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Prostitute Redefined"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-05 AT 05:40 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-13-05 AT 11:01 PM (EST)

Like a lot of english words prostitute has more than one definition and its meaning has evolved over time. The etymology of this word indicates that it was defined as one exposed to lust or sex indiscriminately offered, not necessarily sex for hire. Here are some other definitions which I believe best fit Iyanla’s use of the word when referring to Lisa.

Encarta Dictionary: Prostitute
* noun somebody who degrades talent for money: somebody who uses a skill or ability in a way that is considered unworthy, usually for financial gain.
* verb misuse something for gain: to use a skill or ability in a way that is considered unworthy, usually for financial gain.

Lisa has degraded her talent for sales (manipulation) in order to gain money and favors from her parents and others. Lisa has misused her family ties with her parents for financial gain. Further Lisa has manipulated her parents and friends in an unscrupulous degrading manner, which is also associated with prostitution.

Posted by Sharon_L on 10-13-05 at 05:54 PM
“A prostitute is someone who takes money for sex and lies to a john to do it. When did Lisa say she'd done any of that?
And lets not forget, prostitutes break the law. What law did Lisa break?”

This is a pretty narrow definition of prostitute and the only definition I’ve ever seen (including in today’s research) that suggests lying as part of it. Further as suggested by some of the other definitions someone can prostitute without breaking any laws. In fact in many countries, buying and selling sex among adults is legal. In the United States regulated brothels are legal in a number of Nevada counties, including just outside the Las Vegas area where Christina worked as an escort. Also the act of sex for money is not illegal in Rhode Island.

For more information about the legality of prostitution refer to Wikipedia @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitute

justsaynototoughlove 103 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-05, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail justsaynototoughlove Click to send private message to justsaynototoughlove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Iyanla---Prostitute?"
Iyanla is an expert in nothing, except for theatrics, controll and manipulation.
She does have her moments. I thot John Doe #4 was done very well.
But it's 99-1, miss.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •