The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week #7 List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-13-16, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week #7 List"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-16 AT 06:08 AM (EST)

I categorized this week’s hamsters to commemorate the XXXI Olympic Games.

GOLD MEDAL

PAUL
GOOD – The Gold Standard for this season. I’ll even go so far to say if/when Paul is ever evicted I’ll stop watching BB18. Simply put, he’s taken the game away from Paulie...and it’s not because of some silly edit. Paul has earned that honor. Paulie ticking off the other HGs, specifically the females, pretty much assures Paul of the half mill with a PP F2.
BAD – The greats of the game, i.e. Dan, Derrick had the ability to stay low key when needed. Paul clearly lacks that discipline. Please win the next HOH so the robe can replace that juvenile rubber ducky.

SILVER MEDALS

COREY
GOOD – On Thursday a week was compressed into an hour and Corey owned that hour. OK, the HOH was goofy (had to have something that would play out quickly) but he brought it big time in the POV comp. Could have been a Bitter Betty and put up James/Natalie for James cancelling his vote, but he stuck with the program.
BAD – It was painfully hilarious when he wanted his Bros to hold his hand and remind him what that program was.

VICTOR
GOOD – Hail to the Victor! Whereas the DE HOH was, as Michel loves to label “Mickey Mouse,” the HOH to kick off the week was anything but. I’ll stand by my statement last week that the competition was one that favored Natalie or Zakiyah, yet Victor wins it in impressive fashion. Continued his competition prowess by finding two of the five in the Hide & Go Veto. The only HG who could have got vengeance on his HOH reign was Michelle...and that wasn’t happening.
BAD – There’s no competition he can’t win...problem is the rest of the House knows that. If Paulie (the other competition stud) does not advance to the end game he will most surely be Anti-Darwined.

BRONZE MEDALS

NICOLE
GOOD – Deserved to be on the Medal Stand just for maintaining enough self-control to not rip Michelle’s nose ring from her crybaby snot-flowing nostril. As long as Sunday’s HOH comp is not another Easter Egg hunt, she should stay in decent shape. And props for joining Victor as the other POV player to find two of the five hidden pieces.
BAD – Unless this season crashes and burns I do not see a realistic path for her to the F2.

JAMES
GOOD – Got a kick from his DR confessional stating it was HIS name on the Care Package...not Paulie’s. Paulie’s pushiness (coupled with Bridgette initiating the pot-stirring) brought last season’s James out of his shell who prided himself on making big moves. Had to be sweating when Corey turned the Daily (or I should say Hourly) Double, but came out of it unscathed.
BAD – Last season I sort of understood why he trashed the joint; but on Wednesday his repeat performance was obnoxious, moronic and uncalled for.

PARTICIPATION MEDALS

PAULIE
GOOD – Kept his competition run going with a POV win AND is aligned with a competition strong alliance. Always the most proactive way to advance.
BAD – “Friendship” is NOT a one-way street. His “my way or the highway” approach could possibly jeopardize his run to the Medal Stand and appears to have eliminated any chance of bettering brother Cody’s BB16 finish. The best I see for him is being the ultimate “participant” and watching the HG next to him win the game.

NATALIE
GOOD – She still has Jamesy looking out for her. Should they both go up I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if James took the sword for her.
BAD – I want to hope her intentions for James are sincere on a personal level. Should she NOT establish a long-term relationship with him after the show, I’ll pretty much regard her as a game show Ho.

THAT PATHETIC FAN WHO RUNS ON THE FIELD AND DISRUPTS THE GAME

MICHELLE
GOOD – They say laughter is healthy. The more I watch her wail and cry, which is very frequently, the healthier I get.
BAD – I “enjoyed” both of her eviction speeches as much as I “enjoyed” Hope Solo’s post-game pathetic and inexcusable lack of gamesmanship when blasting the Swedish team who eliminated the USA Soccer favorites in the Olympics. There’s a name for people like that...SORE-LOSER. The kicker is she didn’t technically “lose” on Eviction Night; so this joke of a player couldn't even get THAT right.

DISQUALIFICATIONS

ZAKIYAH
GOOD – Killer top she wore during Julie’s exit interview.
BAD - I nailed it last week when I stated, “Will go as far as Paulie will take her...” Paulie chose not to use his POV so that’s as far as this lame player went.

BRIDGETTE
GOOD – Now THAT’S the way you exit the game...go out swinging through your gameplay, not by being a pathetic crybaby. Kudos for having the game savvy to know she’d have zero shot being the last HG standing among the big boys so I do not criticize her for shaking things up to advance to the end game with competition inept HGs.
BAD – She went from the “Spy Girls,” to Frank to the weak side of the House. Her choice of alliances couldn’t have been any worse.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Week #7 List   Aruba     08-13-16       
   RE: Week #7 List   michel2     08-14-16     1  
     RE: Week #7 List   Aruba     08-15-16     4  
         RE: Week #7 List   michel2     08-15-16     8  
             Tangenting...   kingfish     08-16-16     10  
                 RE: Tangenting...   michel2     08-16-16     11  
                     RE: Tangenting...   kingfish     08-16-16     12  
             RE: Week #7 List   Aruba     08-16-16     14  
                 RE: Week #7 List   michel2     08-16-16     16  
                     RE: Week #7 List   Aruba     08-16-16     19  
                         RE: Week #7 List   michel2     08-16-16     22  
                             RE: Week #7 List   Aruba     08-17-16     25  
   RE: Week #7 List   kingfish     08-15-16     2  
     RE: Week #7 List   michel2     08-15-16     3  
         RE: Week #7 List   kingfish     08-15-16     6  
     RE: Week #7 List   Aruba     08-15-16     5  
         RE: Week #7 List   kingfish     08-15-16     7  
             RE: Week #7 List   Aruba     08-16-16     13  
                 RE: Week #7 List   michel2     08-16-16     17  
                     RE: Week #7 List   Aruba     08-16-16     20  
         RE: Week #7 List   michel2     08-15-16     9  
             RE: Week #7 List   Aruba     08-16-16     15  
                 RE: Week #7 List   michel2     08-16-16     18  
                     RE: Week #7 List   Aruba     08-16-16     21  
                         RE: Week #7 List   michel2     08-16-16     23  
                             RE: Week #7 List   Aruba     08-17-16     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •