The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week #6 List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-05-16, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week #6 List"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-16 AT 06:53 AM (EST)

They say imitation is the best form of flattery. I’m going to flatter Michel and imitate his idea from last week. So it’s not a total copy job, I’ll incorporate a twist this week with my category titles.

PENTHOUSE

PAULIE
GOOD – Dominating the season thus far. Aside from his obvious competition prowess, he’s pulling the right strings, firing the right shots, and winning over most of the House. Very risky volunteering to be a pawn for the second time, but the return was worth the risk thanks to his proactive clutch play.
BAD – Anti-Darwin Syndrome

PAUL
GOOD – Even though Paulie loaded the gun, Paul fired the shot to evict Da’Lusional. That made this poster very happy. In the end not sure how successful his various attempts at damage control will be but he gets props for taking a visionary approach and at least making those attempts.
BAD – Parading around the House in that silly HOH robe is comparable to those ridiculous end zone TD celebrations in the NFL. It may make the highlight reel, but they never sit well with the opposition.

MAIN FLOOR

BRIDGETTE
GOOD – Being infatuated with Frank was goofy, but her despair over his eviction seemed genuine. So for her to rebound as quickly as she did was commendable. Granted going from Frank’s arms to Paulie’s side would be the envy of most females. And kudos for being able to see through Da’Sh!tstarter.
BAD – Although the male HGs could offer needed protection for the immediate time, to win she’ll need to defeat them in several competitions. Ain’t happening.

NICOLE
GOOD – When Julie revealed Da’s one-way ticket, Nicole must have let out a huge sigh of relief. Even though she waffled over being Paul’s pawn, she did win some favor by initially stepping up. Remains in pretty good position.
BAD – Doesn’t seem to be in favor with the female HGs. Not a catastrophe, but like Bridgette, may need to beat the boys in critical comps. Ain’t happening.

JAMES
GOOD – Coming off an HOH week with no blood splatter on him is laudable. Despite Da’Dummy’s plan to break up the showmances, his name has not come up as a target. Past the halfway mark (counting days) as a former HG, reigning America’s Player, and no slouch in competitions that’s saying something.
BAD – His “rookie mistake” was inexcusable. That male bonding session in the Jacuzzi could have been subtitled, “Pillsbury Dough Boy meets Men’s Health magazine.”

SERVANT’S QUARTERS

COREY
GOOD – Hard to believe a 6’6” athlete has been playing UTR, but that’s exactly what’s happening.
BAD – Unless he pulls a 180 and shows some proactivity in his game, being Nicole’s man-bitch will be his legacy this season.

NATALIE
GOOD – Will go as far as James will take her. Since he’s the one more infatuated that could be for a while.
BAD – Remember Victoria? I try to forget, but it’s difficult with Natalie in the House.

ZAKIYAH
GOOD – Will go as far as Paulie will take her...
BAD - ...since she’s the one more infatuated it may not be as long as Natalie. Paulie opting to share a bed with Paul over her can’t be a good sign.

NOTE: This current HOH battle seems to be a comp more in Natalie and Zakiyah’s wheelhouse so a move up to the Penthouse could be imminent for either one of them.

VICTOR
GOOD – Winning his way back into the House, he cleared that crucial two-week hurdle. Appears pretty solid with the Bros. With the main goats evicted he may now be the next best thing to sit next to in the Finals.
BAD – As Da confirmed, being a returning player makes him a logical DE victim.

BASEMENT

MICHELLE
GOOD – For week #6, not much.
BAD – I never thought we’d ever see a more annoying and pathetic crier than Amber (BB8.) We may have one in Michelle. Forget High School, go back to Junior High.

OUT DA’DOOR

DA’ JUROR
GOOD – Of all the contestants in Realty Show history, I’ve never had so much fun with someone’s name.
BAD – Had Tiffany not put you up as a replacement RK nomination two weeks ago, would your hand gone up to volunteer as a pawn” Hell No! So don’t be walking around with a bug up your butt over Nicole not on the block. You know what’s coming...another example of Da’Dot calling Da' Kettle Black. As happy as I am with her departure, I wish she was not going to the Jury House. Her place is back home as a REAL “Momma Da” to be with her kid instead of separating herself for TWO summers in a row during her child’s most critical developmental stages to play some game and to live a DAW’s dream.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Week #6 List   Aruba     08-05-16       
   RE: Week #6 List   kingfish     08-06-16     1  
     Warning to Aruba and Lurkers   michel2     08-06-16     2  
     RE: Week #6 List   Aruba     08-06-16     3  
         RE: Week #6 List   kingfish     08-06-16     4  
             RE: Week #6 List   michel2     08-06-16     6  
             RE: Week #6 List   Aruba     08-07-16     8  
                 RE: Week #6 List   kingfish     08-07-16     10  
                     RE: Week #6 List   Aruba     08-07-16     12  
   RE: Week #6 List   michel2     08-06-16     5  
     RE: Week #6 List   Aruba     08-07-16     7  
         RE: Week #6 List   michel2     08-07-16     13  
             RE: Week #6 List   Aruba     08-07-16     15  
                 RE: Week #6 List   michel2     08-07-16     20  
                     RE: Week #6 List   Aruba     08-08-16     21  
                         RE: Week #6 List   michel2     08-08-16     22  
                             RE: Week #6 List   Aruba     08-09-16     23  
                                 RE: Week #6 List   michel2     08-09-16     24  
                                     RE: Week #6 List   Aruba     08-10-16     25  
                                         RE: Week #6 List   michel2     08-11-16     26  
                                             RE: Week #6 List   Aruba     08-11-16     27  
     RE: Week #6 List   kingfish     08-07-16     9  
         RE: Week #6 List   michel2     08-07-16     11  
             RE: Week #6 List   Aruba     08-07-16     14  
                 RE: Week #6 List   michel2     08-07-16     17  
             RE: Week #6 List   kingfish     08-07-16     16  
                 RE: Week #6 List   michel2     08-07-16     18  
                     RE: Week #6 List   kingfish     08-07-16     19  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •